Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by ChubyDubyDua »

magiman wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:38 pm
ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:53 pm
Hi everyone!!

So i just started to use this! :3 thankys everyone for sharing your information/help god bless you.

I wanted to ask , please and sorry to bother, some questions...
1- On each color cauldron, there are two buttons, "Bubble" and "Boost", you should beeline the Speed boost to max level 170 and then the other boosts before spending the brews on Bubbles. There are also the "P2W" options for speed, and of course the gemshop upgrades for cauldrons (which you can nullify the costs of with "wide mtx". If you've already maxed all those, you could edit the cheats JS file to increase the research speed cheat, but generally those upgrades should be more than enough without doing trickier edits.

2- Nope, all that stuff is server sided. The cheat temporarily makes your client have the companion's boosts, but it can't change the values for the server.

3- Yes, at least for older skills. You can do "lvl alchemy 120" and it will set that skill's level. It is probably better to just upgrade all of the stuff that contributes to quickly improving that level rather than setting it, when it comes to possible shadowbans though.

4- Mine is over 1k and I've not been shadowbanned, but a "normal" high end level would probably be 500-800.

5- It's better to just use 72 hr candies and "wide candy" for areas where candies aren't normally allowed.

6- "wide task" nullify's a task's requirement, but I'd be careful not to go too far with what is actually possible in the game. When a value is nullified, you won't see how ludicrous a requirement would have been.

7- Not sure, 500 would be plenty though.

8- I don't remember where the value is stored, but you can use the "minigame" cheats to help you pass them.
Thank you so much for answering!! god bless you!

kalos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kalos »

What does that mean?
After showing the word toSteamMain, the game screen freeze.

sgl3686
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sgl3686 »

kalos wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:59 pm

What does that mean?
After showing the word toSteamMain, the game screen freeze.
So you may want to try opening chromedebug. Mileage may vary, use this as an anecdote and look at what its doing for yourself.

I was crashing after ~2-4 minutes, turned on console log, and saw the same message. In ChromeDebug, the toSteamMain shows more detail. Its trying to Activate_Achievement, Achieve34/Achieve35. This got mentioned as an issue on page 297. The current fix is to go in and set those values as very negative values (-1000000000). They will increment over time, and you will eventually freeze if you afk for too long, but it works.

I presume this will be a manual process until Lava fixes his code (likely some off-by-one error at a guess).

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

hello where I can find all the items id ? I wan't to add garbages and bottles but couldn't find it

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Update 04/11/2023

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Has been a while, but to be honest most new features haven't really needed cheats, or are really simple to edit in chrome.
Anyway, the achievement thing pretty much just made this unusable so that needed addressing. It's notifying steam of an achievement? I think it's related to killing crystals but not 100% sure. Anyway, replacing that function with a function that does nothing sorts it out.

Added
w2 boss: just keep cycling through characters til you kill him
w3 instantdreams: Dream bar fills instantly.
wipe cogs: removes all cogs that aren't on your cog board (I found it really tedious trashing them all the time)

kensaza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensaza »

(EDIT : Forget this comment, misposted)
Last edited by kensaza on Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kensaza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensaza »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:20 pm
Update 04/11/2023

Has been a while, but to be honest most new features haven't really needed cheats, or are really simple to edit in chrome.
Anyway, the achievement thing pretty much just made this unusable so that needed addressing. It's notifying steam of an achievement? I think it's related to killing crystals but not 100% sure. Anyway, replacing that function with a function that does nothing sorts it out.

Added
wipe cogs: removes all cogs that aren't on your cog board (I found it really tedious trashing them all the time)
Hi! Been having an hard time here. I'm running IdleOn through Steam THROUGH Windows 10 Pro VM (since Im on MacOS). Whenever I try to run the InjectCheatsF5, it says that "This app can't run on your PC". I've tried compatibility modes with no success, heck I even got a clean Node.JS which DOES run just fine.

Any pointers?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

kensaza wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:43 pm
valleymon wrote:
Update 04/11/2023

Added
Hi! Been having an hard time here. I'm running IdleOn through Steam THROUGH Windows 10 Pro VM (since Im on MacOS). Whenever I try to run the InjectCheatsF5, it says that "This app can't run on your PC". I've tried compatibility modes with no success, heck I even got a clean Node.JS which DOES run just fine.

Any pointers?
Not sure. Quite a few people here: [Link]
said that removing McAfee Web advisor extension from chrome fixed it? Technically this is running in chrome electron so maybe that could do something. I wouldn't be surprised if an antivirus was the cause. At the end of the day this works by injecting "malicious" (in this case for the purpose of cheating) code into a browser page... At some point I had ESET installed and I believe I had to disable some kind of realtime browser protection as it was preventing the injected cheats from being run. Generally I can't stand antivirus software, it's worse than viruses.

The exe is bundled so you don't need to install node or the dependencies. If you do have node installed, you can instead run `npm install` to get all the dependencies (ensure package.json is in the folder), then `node main.js` to launch the injector and it's the same thing, just running from source instead of the compiled exe

kensaza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kensaza »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:19 pm
kensaza wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:43 pm
valleymon wrote:
Update 04/11/2023

Added

Any pointers?
Not sure. Quite a few people here: [Link]
said that removing McAfee Web advisor extension from chrome fixed it? Technically this is running in chrome electron so maybe that could do something. I wouldn't be surprised if an antivirus was the cause. At the end of the day this works by injecting "malicious" (in this case for the purpose of cheating) code into a browser page... At some point I had ESET installed and I believe I had to disable some kind of realtime browser protection as it was preventing the injected cheats from being run. Generally I can't stand antivirus software, it's worse than viruses.

The exe is bundled so you don't need to install node or the dependencies. If you do have node installed, you can instead run `npm install` to get all the dependencies (ensure package.json is in the folder), then `node main.js` to launch the injector and it's the same thing, just running from source instead of the compiled exe
Thanks for looking out ! I ended up doing a new VM of W11 instead of W10. Once I manage to get past the Character Selection its working great ! Solid work !

bumistro
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bumistro »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:58 pm
hello where I can find all the items id ? I wan't to add garbages and bottles but couldn't find it
they are not items ID
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[161]=#
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[162]=#

replace # with number of bottles (161) or garbage (162) you want to have

lyrockzzxd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lyrockzzxd »

has anyone tried the minigame godmode recently? it doesnt work for me anymore.
Anyone knows the value i have to change for chopping, mining etc?

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

valleymon wrote:
Update 04/11/2023

Thanks for the update Valleymon, good to see you around :) .

Ghanatopico2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghanatopico2 »

Hello, does anyone know how to set the TD wave to a certain number? I would like to set them to a realistic achievable number, as I don't really have much time to spend playing the game currently

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Ghanatopico2 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:48 pm
Hello, does anyone know how to set the TD wave to a certain number? I would like to set them to a realistic achievable number, as I don't really have much time to spend playing the game currently
Yes, it is in the TotemInfo array. The highest legit player is at 200,190,200,190,170,130 for their scores, so a reasonable amount is probably around 110 at the later maps, 150 ish for the older ones. It is a nested array, so be careful with the edit if you're using the injector itself and not chromedebug. If you use the injector it would be something like:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("TotemInfo")[0][0]=150

That would change the first totem's value, and you'd repeat that for [0][1] for the second, [0][2] for the third, and so on up through [0][5] for the sixth with your desired values to set after the "=".

bumistro
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bumistro »

lyrockzzxd wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:49 pm
has anyone tried the minigame godmode recently? it doesnt work for me anymore.
Anyone knows the value i have to change for chopping, mining etc?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("FamilyValuesMap").h["MinigameHiscores"][0]=
0 is chopping, 1 fishing, 2 catching, 3 mining