Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
goldenboy12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by goldenboy12 »

I would like to see more interest in the game to.

goldenboy12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goldenboy12 »

+1

ruebyy23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ruebyy23 »

ReptileGG wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:29 pm
Pretty surprised how little interest there is in this game. Feels.
Its not little interest i dont think as much as it is the game being hard to make static editors for afaik. every time i load up the game i have to search all the values up i want to edit as they aren't always stored in the same place. Plus the game floats a lot of big numbers around with everything from 1 to trillions being relevant

That being said, ive never made a cheat table in my life, but after looking up some basic know-how stuff ive been able to edit almost everything ive wanted to so far on my own.
Just beware of random crashes

Succubae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Succubae »

+1 please

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

like what if i may ask if its exp and the like please share? what you've been able to on your own.
ruebyy23 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:44 pm
ReptileGG wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:29 pm
Pretty surprised how little interest there is in this game. Feels.
Its not little interest i dont think as much as it is the game being hard to make static editors for afaik. every time i load up the game i have to search all the values up i want to edit as they aren't always stored in the same place. Plus the game floats a lot of big numbers around with everything from 1 to trillions being relevant

That being said, ive never made a cheat table in my life, but after looking up some basic know-how stuff ive been able to edit almost everything ive wanted to so far on my own.
Just beware of random crashes

BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

+1 I want to play any character :D

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

and yeah th search variables keep changing or go blank for exp hl ect. you enter in one number to find for example exp i will find the number but a nex scan after playing for a while to mod character exp goes blank or all whie on a next scan never seen it happen before in a game its boggling this definately isn't like any other disgaea game

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

Between Disgaea 6 and the high price tag I'm not surprised there's so little interest.

ruebyy23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ruebyy23 »

As far as experience, the EASIEST way is to edit your Juice bar exp directly, vs trying to do it for your character. Just search for an 8 bit value that matches you Juice bar pool, then spend a 100/1000 (however much u want really) then do a 2nd scan (click the compare to first scan box and change the selection box to decrease by value and put the value u spent in the search box). Should narrow it down to a couple options. Change the value, enter and exit bar to confirm changes, then save. This works for pretty much every type of currency, including CP (search 4 bit).

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Been trying to edit item stats but no luck.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

CP was pretty easy to find/edit. All I did was remove 10 points from one, search for 10(4 byte), add a few CP back to the cheat shop and search again. Then I froze the value at 10 increased every multiplier to 600(limit when you first get the cheat shop), except the last one where I stopped at 590, unfroze the CP, and put the 10 points in that multiplier. It could go to 690, but always reverted to 600 atleast early on.

Without even entering combat quite a few values are easy enough to find since you can do things to change the values back and forth.

HL is easy to find, and stays valid until you load/reload a save. Had to change my search AOB after the update.
Mana is pretty easy to find.
Dark Gacha Machine RP points can be editted, so you can get all the good prizes and scrolls early, along with HL/Mana/XP.
Shop points are probably easy to find too.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

on the cheat shop you can set the value to higher like 9999999 and get instant level 9999 and max masteries with enemy strength up or jsut a few battles...just DONT FREEZE it at those values..itll crash. itll revert to 600 every once inawhile so you just gotta chagne it back again

Nekomel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nekomel »

I made table with few things like HL, Drinks stats, RP points, and Cheat shop points.
Haven't had time to look around for more things to change. Only started playing with it a bit yesterday.
Just edit the values to what you want for each one I named them. Don't use top one thats in red, still messing with that one.
Attachments
Disgaea7.CT
Disgaea 7 Cheat Table.
(3.12 KiB) Downloaded 924 times

Nekomel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nekomel »

This is one of the chars after messing with drinks stats and few things. In case anyone was wondering if they all work.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

Nekomel wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:32 am
I made table with few things like HL, Drinks stats, RP points, and Cheat shop points.
Haven't had time to look around for more things to change. Only started playing with it a bit yesterday.
Just edit the values to what you want for each one I named them. Don't use top one thats in red, still messing with that one.
The game changes the addresses each time you load a save, so these all show values of ??.

I can correct them by subtracting the difference of addresses(recalculate new address), so it's not useless, saves a lot of time finding everything again.
Last edited by chaos915 on Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.