Okano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [PAID REQUEST] Moonstone Island

Post by Okano »

plumprumps wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:34 pm
+1

im too dumb to find the right process for this game for invo edits, there's like a bazillion :(
Open your Task Manager, look for the moonstone island exe process and drop down the list. You'll see all the processes there, and what you're looking for is the process using the most memory. Copy the process name (which is a series of numbers) and use [Link] to convert those numbers into hex. When in cheat engine, open the processes window and you'll see the moonstone island process with those exact hex numbers. You'll want to use that one to edit the addresses. Hope that helped!

plumprumps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plumprumps »

Okano wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:39 pm
Ty that's actually extremely helpful! :)

rwnulep1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rwnulep1 »

Okano wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:39 pm
plumprumps wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:34 pm
+1

im too dumb to find the right process for this game for invo edits, there's like a bazillion :(
Open your Task Manager, look for the moonstone island exe process and drop down the list. You'll see all the processes there, and what you're looking for is the process using the most memory. Copy the process name (which is a series of numbers) and use [Link] to convert those numbers into hex. When in cheat engine, open the processes window and you'll see the moonstone island process with those exact hex numbers. You'll want to use that one to edit the addresses. Hope that helped!
OMG! it worked :o many thanks!!

RionKatt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RionKatt »

I got the inventory hack to work, but energy eludes me.
ManoelFilho wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:26 pm
Energy is changeable, its pointer changes from time to time.
Anyone find a way yet? Honestly unlimited stamina and faster running would make this game so much better.

Mel33434567
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mel33434567 »

Can someone please do a video? its the first time I use Cheat Engine without a table and im completely lost

neofoxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neofoxx »

For stamina, I did find the initial value, but I didn't take time for the pointer yet.

The thing with stamina is that when it is under 600 (300*2), the value is completely different. For example, with a stamina of 296, you should normally have a value of 592 in CE, but you get something like 112967456 (just an example) but when it's at its maximum (300), the value is always 600.

So, when stamina is at 300 (max), go scan for 600.
Then, use some stamina and change the scan type to "changed value" and scan once (you can mine or chop wood, then scan for changed value multiple times if you get too many results at the end).
After that, use an item to boost stamina back to 300 and set the scan type to "exact value.
Next, scan for 600 again. You should find 2 values at 600 in the list, only one of the 2 values will correctly edit stamina so try by freezing or editing it 1 by 1 and then done you have unlimited stam when freezing the value.

You might have more than 2 values at 600 in the list (for me was not the case), but pay close attention to whether any value changes when mining or chopping wood or look for any value at 600 when stamina at max add it to your code list and then mine a bit to see wich one it is.
It should be relatively easy to find it in the list from there.

I repeat it but it is really important to select the right process in cheat engine otherwise nothing will work... how to easily find the right process was already told in older post by "Gradius12".
gradius12 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:41 am
its easy to find the process its the one which uses the highest Ram if you look in the task manager just convert the PID in hex via calculator and done
Last edited by neofoxx on Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scathatcd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scathatcd »

really want to know how to freeze time and spirit hp,I successfully edited money but cant find time or hp

IwantCheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IwantCheat »

The game will still have updates in the near future it seems. looks like they will also add some evolutions for the captured monsters. just an advice to not make extreme changes on the stats of your mons cause it'll kill your game fast ^^

plumprumps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plumprumps »

Tbh I'm more interested in multiplying gains if possible, stuff like double resource drops and double exp. I don't have a lot of free time for gaming so I usually speed run games using this kind of cheat. Still get to enjoy the game, but at a quicker pace.

So I'm not really enjoying changing the values manually even tho it's possible. Super hopeful for a table soon!

peachyfoxes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peachyfoxes »

I saw C/he/atH/app/ens funded a table/trainer/etc for Moonstone, but it was retired as multiple table makers found it impossible to create a table due to how the actual game works upon booting it up with multiple processes.

For me, I'd love a video showing the methods mentioned in this thread as I haven't been able to manage it despite following the instructions. I'm a bit dim and I learn better visually.

As for the table, I think it might be unlikely that we'll end up with one :(

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

peachyfoxes wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:48 pm
I was one of the people that funded it. I was shocked to see it had to be retired. I'm hoping that a table might be made as I'm like you, I can read the instructions and still won't get it without a number of attempts.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Made some video tutorial, hope it helps and work for you guys.
For me, the process always second from last game process.
Edit Inventory Count:
Video
Edit Level Up Monster Stat:
Video

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:51 am
Okay so I'm stuck at where I click "find out what accesses this address". When I get the pop up, it's completely blank and I can't move forward. I can edit the amount of the items, but that's about it.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Exinani wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:27 am
Okay so I'm stuck at where I click "find out what accesses this address". When I get the pop up, it's completely blank and I can't move forward. I can edit the amount of the items, but that's about it.
when you get the pop up, move your cursor to items in inventory and it will generate some address and instruction, then right click the top address and click "find out what addresses this code accesses" and move your cursor to items in inventory and it will generate all amount of items in inventory.

peachyfoxes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peachyfoxes »

lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:51 am
Made some video tutorial, hope it helps and work for you guys.
For me, the process always second from last game process.
Edit Inventory Count:
Video
Edit Level Up Monster Stat:
Video
This helped so much, I finally managed to do it! Thank you so much <3