Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
basparin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by basparin »

Someone can help me, i used the widegembuylimit and bought +1 card slot than normal.
I tried to run the restore card but instead, used the restore save and can't return to normal values.
Can someone help me restore normal card limit (I'm actually at 7 cards)?

Setnour6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Setnour6 »

I just made changes to the config in the case of making small adjustments to the values (i.e. 0.8 = 0.2 for some sailing and gaming cheats). It worked, so that's good. I entered and left the World 5 Boss (Kattlekruk however the name is spelled) dungeon/arena, but when I opened the world map, the game gave me a white screen and my computer (Windows 11) crashed with a Blue Screen of Death error saying SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Also, I tested guild cheats but none of them worked. I ran a solo guild and later on a multiplayer guild while enabling/disabling the guild cheats to hopefully get them to work, all using the default/provided config settings.

The program may or may not need to be updated to fix those issues. I'm using the latest (I downloaded it on 09/15/2023) version of the f5 injector.

crustacean1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crustacean1234 »

I've fiddled with installations for a while now and even on different devices, the injector seems to open a cmd prompt window and then immediately close afterwards. I've modified chrome path, reinstalled the game, changed versions of the installer, booted the game fresh a couple times, restarted my pc and jumped through all the other hoops and nothing seems to change.

Not entirely sure why this happens, and it's a bit frustrating. If anyone can send some advice that'd be appreciated.

1. All I did was install the zip
2. extracted the files to be in the idleon folder in %appdata%
3. copied and renamed the example config
4. changed the chrome Dir
5. launched and the cmd prompt just opens and closes

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

crustacean1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:24 am

You should extract files in game folder (... Program files / Steam /... >

Newchirpy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Newchirpy »

Saul wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:43 pm
tanarg wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:58 am
Saul wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:39 pm
another update

86: recipe points
After unlocking several recipes in a row, the game crashed and I received a negative number of available unlocks

after restart
√ Action · gga OptionsListAccount 86
After completing several Taskmaster tasks
Which command should I use to fix it?
you've probably given too many points, I'll give you a solution but probably not the one you'd expect, you need to use a rooted phone (or emulator) and on it the game guardian program.... in game guardian you have to find a number between double 135000-137000, do any mini or daily quest and get the reward, if the reward was 3 you search for the value "value increased by 3" and you will have what you were looking for, you can easily change it to any value between 5 and 10 thousand - it does not work on cheat engine it only works when you are using game guardian... I will additionally delete this "86 point" so that no one else does what you did :> in addition I will try to find another solution

[edit] there is also build option "wide task (task cost nullification)" you can try this too

moreover you can edit this also here
... where for me 1070 its my current ammount of 'tasks' (you have ~136k here) and 18 its cost for lvl up (you have -80)

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[4][0]=number of current points
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[4][1]=you have here negative value so change it :> to any number
how do i get into the code shown above?

crustacean1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crustacean1234 »

Tindal wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:49 am
crustacean1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:24 am

You should extract files in game folder (... Program files / Steam /... >
Worked like a charm! Appreciate the help! :)

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

Newchirpy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:00 pm
Saul wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:43 pm
tanarg wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:58 am

After unlocking several recipes in a row, the game crashed and I received a negative number of available unlocks

after restart
After completing several Taskmaster tasks
Which command should I use to fix it?
you've probably given too many points, I'll give you a solution but probably not the one you'd expect, you need to use a rooted phone (or emulator) and on it the game guardian program.... in game guardian you have to find a number between double 135000-137000, do any mini or daily quest and get the reward, if the reward was 3 you search for the value "value increased by 3" and you will have what you were looking for, you can easily change it to any value between 5 and 10 thousand - it does not work on cheat engine it only works when you are using game guardian... I will additionally delete this "86 point" so that no one else does what you did :> in addition I will try to find another solution

[edit] there is also build option "wide task (task cost nullification)" you can try this too

moreover you can edit this also here
... where for me 1070 its my current ammount of 'tasks' (you have ~136k here) and 18 its cost for lvl up (you have -80)

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[4][0]=number of current points
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[4][1]=you have here negative value so change it :> to any number
how do i get into the code shown above?
1. use command chromedebug
2. in new window write bEngine.gameAttributes.h and press enter

GrandGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrandGamer »

Is there up-to-date auto looting hack?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

GrandGamer wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:55 pm
Is there up-to-date auto looting hack?
You can turn on in-game autoloot by:
chng this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("BundlesReceived").h["bun_i"]=1
then use autoloot switch in game menu

OR

use 'wide autoloot' in console

Akkayy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akkayy »

I used the "wide quest" command to do the quest and got the error of not getting the "skill master" achievement. Does anyone have a way to solve this problem?

DemiDemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemiDemon »

guys i typed just w5 and pressed enter, now i have shrines in my world w5 and i can't remove them!! is there any command to remove them?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

DemiDemon wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:39 pm
guys i typed just w5 and pressed enter, now i have shrines in my world w5 and i can't remove them!! is there any command to remove them?
w5 again?

DemiDemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DemiDemon »

Tindal wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:46 pm
DemiDemon wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:39 pm
w5 again?
yeah i just came back to the game and i thought typing w5 would show me the cheats for it xD

dasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dasher »

olli2k6 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:37 pm
dasher wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:35 am
Hey guys, Im new at cheat values and i've read lots of messages in this idleon topic. I only learnt Cheat Engine changing values and im having trouble about finding Garbage ones, because they show rounded numbers. Since i don't know how to search for decimals, how can I find the value of it?

Also i've read about the .asar files and -js. Idk how to change those files. Already downloaded the plugin for 7zip to be able to open the file but didn't conclude well.

Edit: also been trying to find a discord link but all of them are expired.
Here is the link to the post of valleymons Cheat Injector. So you dont need to change any variables in the game on yourself. Just read everything properly and follow the steps.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
I really tried to follow the steps but got stuck at the InjectCheatsF4.exe executable not working. It would help if i could contact you or someone on Discord. If you can do that, send a private message with the username so i can contact back. Thanks.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

dasher wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:02 am
olli2k6 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:37 pm

Here is the link to the post of valleymons Cheat Injector. So you dont need to change any variables in the game on yourself. Just read everything properly and follow the steps.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
I really tried to follow the steps but got stuck at the InjectCheatsF4.exe executable not working. It would help if i could contact you or someone on Discord. If you can do that, send a private message with the username so i can contact back. Thanks.
Read linked post carefully and download latest version
There is no InjectCheatsF4.exe