Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
neltisen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by neltisen »

MohAlnoaimi wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:34 pm
is there any way to level up Divinity for free???
just use 72h time candies

I'm more concerned about leveling cooking and trapping instead (fishing is kinda slow too)

neltisen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neltisen »

LoveOryks wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:52 pm
Apologies for doubleposting.
Modander wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:39 pm
Hello everybody,

is it possible to reset single bubbles in the alchemy tab back to lvl 1?
I want to remove some unnecessary NBLB bubbles and the only command i did found is the reset all bubbles of a specific colour with the !danger! info, so i am a little bit scared to use it.
Editing specific bubbles will require some chng and gga abuse.
gga CauldronInfo should list your bubble levels under the [0], [1], [2] and [3] arrays:
(numbers censored to avoid exposing my account)
The [0] array contains levels for your orange bubbles, [1] has levels for green bubbles, [2] for purple bubbles, [3] has yellow bubbles.

To make changes to bubble levels you'd want to use the chng command (unless you're using chromedebug, in which case you don't include chng in the code).
The base command for changing bubble levels would be as follows: chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("CauldronInfo")[X][Y]=Value, with X being the Cauldron ID and Y being the bubble ID. Bubbles in this list go with their unlock order.
The array number for Grind Time is [3][8], as [3] is the ID for the yellow cauldron and [8] is the ID number for Grind Time. To change that bubble value you'd want to execute the following:
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("CauldronInfo")[3][8]=6500. 6500 is an example value, you can input any number you want there as long as it's not exceedingly large. High Endgame values oscillate around 15-20k. For resetting, just change the value to 1.
Here's a screenshot of me executing this command:

Hope this helps!
thanks dood! I've mistakely unlocked 26th bubble with guaranteed new bubble perk. This helped me to remove them xD

Eluketric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eluketric »

Ok this threads so long, ive scrolled through 200 pages and cannot find a single link to the injector, I'm selectively blind so it may be there somewhere or opera GX has just blocked all the links.
can anyone link me to the injector and its instructions, or link me to the post please.

Edit: Found the Injector, just need to find instructions.

Edit Edit: Its all on the same page. I'm an idiot.
Last edited by Eluketric on Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Boundagani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Boundagani »

Eluketric wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:46 am
Ok this threads so long, ive scrolled through 200 pages and cannot find a single link to the injector, I'm selectively blind so it may be there somewhere or opera GX has just blocked all the links.
can anyone link me to the injector and its instructions, or link me to the post please.

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

StormSurge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StormSurge »

Okay I'm having some trouble. I was using cheats to drop cards and mistakenly attempted to drop multiple different cards with one command, resulting in my Dementia card going from 0 directly to NaN. I know that theoretically it should be possible to fix; but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me out?

JonesTravolta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonesTravolta »

LoveOryks wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:32 pm
JonesTravolta wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:15 pm
nishred wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:27 pm
[...]
This is risky as if Lava ever implements shop control a.k.a did this person who has the wings buy the pack then it's really easy to get detected. It's also a likely angle of attack from his end.

If you do spawn them, best to try to edit flags too.
Over a year of using the injector and my account is still mighty fine with premium items without editing flags. Unless you do something super obvious such as admitting to having done so or publishing your sus IdleonEfficiency profile, you're fine.
Yes for now, but it's a very low hanging fruit for Lava if he goes cheat detection. Spawning something you shouldn't have falls into the same bucket as "not achievable" and thus is easily detectible.

If you're fine with losing the account down the line then it's not really an issue, otherwise I'd stick to as legit as possible(editing flags to go along purchases etc) changes on the account.

barak302
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by barak302 »

tried to edit sailing eldrich artifact in the windows f5 injector, inserted to the program this line: chng bEngine.GetGameAttribute("Sailing") [3] [19]=3

didn't work. anyone knows why?

9lawi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 9lawi »

Hello all,
is spawning king doot (the mini boss) risky? Or is it better to get the ring?

LoveOryks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LoveOryks »

barak302 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:00 pm
tried to edit sailing eldrich artifact in the windows f5 injector, inserted to the program this line: chng bEngine.GetGameAttribute("Sailing") [3] [19]=3

didn't work. anyone knows why?
You seem to have added spaces.

Code: Select all

chng bEngine.GetGameAttribute("Sailing") [3] [19]=3
                                        ^   ^
Remove these two and you should be good
9lawi wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:08 pm
Hello all,
is spawning king doot (the mini boss) risky? Or is it better to get the ring?
Spawn is mighty safe.

LavaLame yada yada
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LavaLame yada yada »

Accidentally gave myself the " Shiny Crab Stamp", how can I remove it from my slab & stamp place ?

hiimtheuz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hiimtheuz »

Hello! Is there a way to change the chance for Eldritch artifacts?
Thanks in advance.

Boundagani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Boundagani »

Anyone got an idea how to stop a skill from levelling ? used lvl on many of the skills, only trapping got stuck and keeps levelling non stop

dededefrfrf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dededefrfrf »

any way to get autoloot ?

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

Boundagani wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:29 am
Anyone got an idea how to stop a skill from levelling ? used lvl on many of the skills, only trapping got stuck and keeps levelling non stop
lvl trapping X

Boundagani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Boundagani »

troljan123 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:27 pm
Boundagani wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:29 am
lvl trapping X
Done that, i set it let's say to 50, then it starts leveling non stop until 10001 (the max), only way to stop it is to set it at 10001, but it seems a bit risky.
On some other characters, it's the smithing, although I never fiddled with smithing