Game Version: 1.0
LINK -
Options Required:

XP Mult
Invulnerability
Stat modifiers
Upgrade points
Whatever else

Game is another roguelike shooter hell thing, kinda fun and I have gone a long way without cheating, but figure someone may want to unlock things faster.

Most values seem to be stored on Double/FLoat, but cannot be modified as they dont stay put.

himom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Goobies

Post by himom »

It's using Unreal Engine 5 as far as I can tell:

++UE5+Release-5.1-CL-23901901

It has Vulcan and DX11 modes. I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure this game out with CE 7.5 but got no where. I don't know if it's some setting or if this game has some weird way to calculate those values.

himom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by himom »

I was able to find the in-game XP. It's a double that resets after each level. If you set it too high then the game will skip level ups and the value will hit the billions rather quickly and then start to overflow from there. I searched for 'Value Between' x-1 to x+1 where X is your current XP. If you have 3 XP, search for between 2 and 4, gain XP, search again until it gets down to a few addresses. There are 6 or so addresses that seem to track it but only one of them affects the in-game XP count. If your XP is at 55/100, the number in CE might be 55.4. I don't know enough about CE to make a table for it but I think the address for aobscanmodule() would be:
aobscanmodule(goobiesxp,Shooter-Win64-Shipping.exe,48 8B 0A 48 89 08 C3)

I think for this to work you'd have to find the current XP and level and constantly reset the level to 1 so the XP goal doesn't increase forever.

--

I just ran it again and locked the goal XP to something like 8 and that seems to give consistent level ups, so no need to find the current level or even the current XP.

Sneaky262
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sneaky262 »

Is there any news? I've tried several things, but every time I make a change, it doesn't work and it doesn't accept the numbers.

onetimeusernamedelme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by onetimeusernamedelme »

ok so here is working (8.9.2023) related "hack" to this thread

search for the exact value of killed enemies, than change it to 1kk. then end the run and you will get 2k upgrade points.

changing it to smt like 999999999999 will make your score go negative.

patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by patka »

Here is my table:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25522