Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Sokker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Sokker »

Jefreyk wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:53 pm
Don't know if anyone has tried but I did. Bought some green gems and yes it is possibble to change the amount of gems with CE but it changes back after the roll. And also it's possible to click the button to roll again with sufficiant gems (after CE) but then the game freezes and need to restart (waiting on server message). So no succes jet, did someone tried to change the cost of the roll trough CE? Maybe this could be something unless it's also server-sided?

Also can't find anything in Crhomedebug about the compagnions to mess arount with, or do I miss something?
Hi,
Idk if this helps but in the Steam Version it was possibil for me to modifi my normal gem ammount, the Type is 4 Bytes and it was needed to search for doubel the ammount i have .
If you still have some Green gems over and are willing to try maybe this works.

The process i had selecte was the one where slowing the game is possibil for me its the second from the bottom.

shesh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shesh »

element1991 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:21 am
Is there a guide anywhere that says what different cheats do? I'm trying to customize the config but having to use the google search for the forums isn't making it easy to find things :c
if the console isn't giving you the explanation you wished, then google like this:

"cheat name" site:fearlessrevolution.com idleon
i.e.
"wide mtx" site:fearlessrevolution.com idleon

everything in quotes means that it will look 1:1 for the text. the site: means it only shows this forum

ToonFox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ToonFox »

ToonFox wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:10 am
There is way to reset character or quest? i broke quest for Journeyman because i have another quest for class change. I just done without class selection
Well, class change worked fine, but i want achievement for this
Try to Image command but not working
Any tips?

Hyperflux
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyperflux »

.... :?
Last edited by Hyperflux on Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krispykeme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krispykeme »

a quick question about the 'spawn monsters' command, the ones spawned don't seem to count towards portal progression on maps. any work around for this?

bumistro
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bumistro »

krispykeme wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:53 am
a quick question about the 'spawn monsters' command, the ones spawned don't seem to count towards portal progression on maps. any work around for this?
If you need portal progressions, just drop 72 hours candies and use them.

anonasalways
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonasalways »

Is there a way to take away coins? I tried dropping 1 coin and it dropped (N) coins. I now have N coins on my account

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

fatesealer wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:03 am
Hi everyone,

I have not logged in to the game for some time now and when I tried today, I got an error that states that I need to update the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game yet I still get the same message. I've tried updating through GoogelPlayGames.exe and also restarting Steam but nothing works.

Hope I could be advised on how to fix this. Thank you.
hi bud i also had it it's just your unpacked is outdated
delete it all and re-add the cheat after your downloaded it fresh

JonesTravolta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonesTravolta »

fatesealer wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:03 am
Hi everyone,

I have not logged in to the game for some time now and when I tried today, I got an error that states that I need to update the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game yet I still get the same message. I've tried updating through GoogelPlayGames.exe and also restarting Steam but nothing works.

Hope I could be advised on how to fix this. Thank you.

For the record, not a good idea to post a character like that where your name is visible on an open forum.

avemarian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by avemarian »

Hello, Im new to all of this and tried my luck today for the first time.
After succesfully injecting F5 and managing to use wide mtx to buy 5 time candies I decided to restart the game and see if it still works.
Unfortunately I can't seem to connect to server and only get "Failed to connect. Try logging out and in or try using a different wifi" on character selections screen (can't see my characters)Image

So that means I got banned, or is there some workaround Im not aware of?

Edit - so apparently if you use "Log out" option it might be hard to go back to you account - found solution on steam forum where ppl had similiar problem without even using cheats. I just had to log in via Google and all was fine
So don't use "Log out" option :mrgreen:
Last edited by avemarian on Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

avemarian wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:06 pm
Hello, Im new to all of this and tried my luck today for the first time.
After succesfully injecting F5 and managing to use wide mtx to buy 5 time candies I decided to restart the game and see if it still works.
Unfortunately I can't seem to connect to server and only get "Failed to connect. Try logging out and in or try using a different wifi" on character selections screen (can't see my characters)Image

So that means I got banned, or is there some workaround Im not aware of?
Nah, Idleon's servers are a tad delicate whenever it actually does stuff, if your internet doesn't have a perfect connection that shows up alot. Just restart the game and it should be fine.

dkwyvern
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dkwyvern »

Does anyone know how to unlock the Dragonic Cauldrons for the first two liquid cauldrons?

avemarian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by avemarian »

So i tried using search item option in a console like ppl suggested on previous posts and can't seem to get it working - I only get this error message no matter what I try to look up
I'm probably missing something basic but It's kind of a pain searching this forum for something that appears very often even with site:fearlessrevolution.com so I figured I will just post and wait for some knight in a shining armor to come and rescue me :D

Hyperflux
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyperflux »

avemarian wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:21 am
So i tried using search item option in a console like ppl suggested on previous posts and can't seem to get it working - I only get this error message no matter what I try to look up
I'm probably missing something basic but It's kind of a pain searching this forum for something that appears very often even with site:fearlessrevolution.com so I figured I will just post and wait for some knight in a shining armor to come and rescue me :D
you don't need to type search, just type what you're looking for.

JonesTravolta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonesTravolta »

avemarian wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:21 am
Yeah that was the old version. Now you can just type drop candy and they all show up in a list.

I also had issues sifting through all the info in this thread but it's surprisingly easy to get started now.

By the way, regarding shadowbans: How safe is it to just drop gems on the floor?