[REQUEST] STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life

Post by GaleDDS »

Anyone know how to multiply child interests progress? It somehow feels slower than the OG game

LadyKittyCat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LadyKittyCat »

GaleDDS wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:41 am
Anyone know how to multiply child interests progress? It somehow feels slower than the OG game
Would love that. Maybe an Insta Fish catch and Insta Mining Codes.... :wub:

Lovetada
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lovetada »

can anyone make item editor can change the item i want thx before

7aniki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7aniki »

I found the tool usage count, by searching for 2 byte value and in the 1st day of the game doing first tilling the farm and milking the cow
21D338B3820 hoe usage count address
21D338B38A0 water can usage count address
21D338B3760 milker usage count address
see how the address is near each other? There's a pattern here.

I dont know how to make a script out of this, but I think this info will come in handy for tool upgrade requirement later

Gold Hoe, Sickle, and Watering Can – Must have a total number of 4000 uses shared among the hoe, sickle, and watering can; it can be unlocked as early as Spring 3, Year 3.
Gold Milker and Clippers – Must have a total number of 500 uses shared between the milker and clippers; it can be unlocked as early as Spring 3, Year 3.
Gold Fishing Rod – Must have caught at least 500 fishes; it can be unlocked as early as Spring 3, Year 3.

preorder cancelled
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by preorder cancelled »

Using the item quantity address as a reference, you can find the item ID as well - go through far enough and you can find the tools - though since it's in your item bag, it's a bit iffy.

Switching the positions of the tools you can do a search until you find them in your tool belt, and then change them directly through that.

Just an option to go directly to the Blessed tools from the start.

Similarly you can change your outfit as well - though the outfit seems to be two addresses - one for texture and one for model.

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

preorder cancelled wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:08 am
Using the item quantity address as a reference, you can find the item ID as well - go through far enough and you can find the tools - though since it's in your item bag, it's a bit iffy.

Switching the positions of the tools you can do a search until you find them in your tool belt, and then change them directly through that.

Just an option to go directly to the Blessed tools from the start.

Similarly you can change your outfit as well - though the outfit seems to be two addresses - one for texture and one for model.
can you make a guide how to do this?

preorder cancelled
Noobzor
Noobzor

Editing item ID - search for item amount (or use the Quick Item Editor function in the script in ndck76's post). Once you locate the item amount, the two addresses before the amount are the item ID - edit that value (2 byte) to change to whatever item you want.

Keep in mind the item list covers pretty much every item including crops, seeds, tools, cafe food, children's toys, outfits - just don't put stuff that shouldn't be in your bag otherwise it can crash.

Fertilizer = 1722
1661 = Hoe, 1662 = Copper Hoe, 1663 = Silver Hoe, 1665 = Golden Hoe, 1665 = Blessed Hoe
1666 = Sickle > etc > 1670 = Blessed Sickle
1671 = Watering Can > etc > 1675 = Blessed Watering Can
1676 = Milker > etc > 1680 = Blessed Milker
1681 = Clippers > etc > 1685 = Blessed Clippers
1686 = Fishing Rod > etc > 1690 = Blessed Fishing Rod
1691 = Brush, 1692 = Camera

To find your tool bar keep one tool (like the Hoe) in slot one, and another in slot two (Sickle)
From there do a 2 byte search for whatever item you have in slot 1 (1661 in this example) > swap the item position over to slot 2 in the menu > search for the tool now in slot 1 (1666 in this example)
From there you can just edit the value and then swap them around until you have a full set of Blessed Gear. I would suggest only upgrading existing ones that you have (like don't turn your brush into a Blessed Fishing Rod if you haven't gotten the basic Fishing Rod) since it might mess up your game.

For the outfits go to the mirror and change your outfits -
Wonder-fur Life (male) = 1
Wonder-fur Life (female) = 2
Cow-digan = 5
Raincoat = 6
etc etc

Equip one outfit > search value > change outfit > search value > repeat until you get four addresses - change ALL of those to whatever value outfit you want

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:29 am
Editing item ID - search for item amount (or use the Quick Item Editor function in the script in ndck76's post). Once you locate the item amount, the two addresses before the amount are the item ID - edit that value (2 byte) to change to whatever item you want.

Keep in mind the item list covers pretty much every item including crops, seeds, tools, cafe food, children's toys, outfits - just don't put stuff that shouldn't be in your bag otherwise it can crash.

Fertilizer = 1722
1661 = Hoe, 1662 = Copper Hoe, 1663 = Silver Hoe, 1665 = Golden Hoe, 1665 = Blessed Hoe

To find your tool bar keep one tool (like the Hoe) in slot one, and another in slot two (Sickle)
From there do a 2 byte search for whatever item you have in slot 1 (1661 in this example) > swap the item position over to slot 2 in the menu > search for the tool now in slot 1 (1666 in this example)
From there you can just edit the value and then swap them around until you have a full set of Blessed Gear. I would suggest only upgrading existing ones that you have (like don't turn your brush into a Blessed Fishing Rod if you haven't gotten the basic Fishing Rod) since it might mess up your game.

Cow-digan = 5
Raincoat = 6
etc etc

Equip one outfit > search value > change outfit > search value > repeat until you get four addresses - change ALL of those to whatever value outfit you want

Thanks! will try it later. If I edit my hoe to blessed hoe, will it mess bless hoe upgrade quest later?

preorder cancelled
Noobzor
Noobzor

boeta2 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Thanks! will try it later. If I edit my hoe to blessed hoe, will it mess bless hoe upgrade quest later?
To be honest - I have no idea. I would say it probably won't affect the quest itself, but probably even just trying to buy new tools (and the tool upgrade 'prize' from the ugprade quest) might not work/end up glitching.

I would just skip them entirely or manually downgrade > buy upgrade/complete upgrade quest if you really want to do it.

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:36 am
boeta2 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:01 pm
To be honest - I have no idea. I would say it probably won't affect the quest itself, but probably even just trying to buy new tools (and the tool upgrade 'prize' from the ugprade quest) might not work/end up glitching.

I would just skip them entirely or manually downgrade > buy upgrade/complete upgrade quest if you really want to do it.
Yup, I just tested changing into golden (hoe and watercan) 5 days prior Van selling copper upgrade, resulting copper (hoe&watercan) missing in Van's copper upgrade list.

Thanks, it works wonder! Can you edit NPC relationship bar too? My dog hates me for spamming train too much

chaoticQuantum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaoticQuantum »

7aniki wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:14 am
I found the tool usage count, by searching for 2 byte value and in the 1st day of the game doing first tilling the farm and milking the cow
21D338B3820 hoe usage count address
21D338B38A0 water can usage count address
21D338B3760 milker usage count address
see how the address is near each other? There's a pattern here.

I dont know how to make a script out of this, but I think this info will come in handy for tool upgrade requirement later

Gold Hoe, Sickle, and Watering Can – Must have a total number of 4000 uses shared among the hoe, sickle, and watering can; it can be unlocked as early as Spring 3, Year 3.
Gold Milker and Clippers – Must have a total number of 500 uses shared between the milker and clippers; it can be unlocked as early as Spring 3, Year 3.
Gold Fishing Rod – Must have caught at least 500 fishes; it can be unlocked as early as Spring 3, Year 3.

boeta2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by boeta2 »

chaoticQuantum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:45 am
actually that tool usage count doesnt matter anymore if you can edit your tool to golden/blessed directly just like @preordercancelled mention above

SerenceGrace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

STORY OF SEASONS: A Wonderful Life Item IDs

Post by SerenceGrace »

Hello! just thought I'd share the item Ids I found! I left out any glitchy items.
Attachments
SoS - AWL Item IDs.txt
(63.89 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

chaoticQuantum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaoticQuantum »

boeta2 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:29 pm
chaoticQuantum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:45 am
actually that tool usage count doesnt matter anymore if you can edit your tool to golden/blessed directly just like @preordercancelled mention above
yeah, but i need to complete the tool achievements

Dzaki_Jo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dzaki_Jo »

Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:29 am

Fertilizer = 1722

Cow-digan = 5
Raincoat = 6
etc etc

can you make a video of using it? because I'm confused