Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
beatdown1245
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by beatdown1245 »

How about a cheat that raises the gems you get when you recycle a pet you got for free from 0 to 10000 or something?

monomulti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monomulti »

valleymon wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:49 pm
LoveOryks wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Netron wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:23 pm
thanks but just wondering if buying things in gem shop have high ban chance or maybe better to drop gems and them buy things for normal price?
Dropping gems is far more dangerous than using wide mtx. If anything drop Gem Envelopes instead.
I believe this to be true. I remember at some point when browsing through code I saw some check like:
Ban if you have more than 1000 more gems than you did 2 minutes ago.
I don't remember where/when i saw it but its kicking around in my head somewhere. You can plausibly save 1000 gems in your chest and use them all at once, so it seems a bit arbitrary, but heyo.
There was an incident a while back where supposedly legit players triggered some kind of gem restriction so I believe it exists. Something about high drop rate and the summer coolers gave way more gems than intended.

Here's a thread of someone that was affected by it with a response from Lava:
[Link]

pikstraf13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pikstraf13 »

edit: figured it out by setting the quest status and dialogue back, then actually doing the quests.
any idea how i can get rid of the lava's early-game guide?
i spamclicked through the quests in order to reach level 10 (to farm doot), so maybe it was too quick for the game to recognize:

secondly, any idea how to activate the 'auto-loot' purchase on my account? want to have auto-loot enabled without using the client, or is this not possible?

Danielschmitz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danielschmitz »

I do not know if I am doing something wrong but, if I try to drop 1 item e.g "drop dungcredits1" it drops 1. But when I try to drop multiple of an item e.g "drop dungcredits1 100" it doesn't work and it says "No item found for 'dungcredits1'. No idea if I am doing something wrong or it isn't working.

Kaalundable
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaalundable »

Any way to unlock Doot in a way that he will also be there without the F5 client?

FrostyFlames
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrostyFlames »

Kaalundable wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:43 pm
Any way to unlock Doot in a way that he will also be there without the F5 client?
I think nobody has a way to get doot without temporary getting the buffs. all we can do is wait until someone figure outs a an method to get him permanently.

Kaalundable
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaalundable »

FrostyFlames wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:15 pm
Kaalundable wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:43 pm
I think nobody has a way to get doot without temporary getting the buffs. all we can do is wait until someone figure outs a an method to get him permanently.
Makes sense. Do you know if other players are able to see my "temporary" Doot, or is it just me client-side?

xenor24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xenor24 »

So I started to use the Injector. I turned off most of the cheats that it activated automatically. I've noticed when one of my characters level. I don't get any talent points? Does anyone know what could be causing that?

localaccount
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by localaccount »

Is there a way to speed up / nullify the cost of ranking up the w3 refinery ? Ty

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

I have a question what they are: gem_a00 gem_b00 gem_c00 gem_d00 and pet_a pet_b pet_c pet_d after that are also "e" but without pet

jkishin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jkishin »

Did someone else notice that cauldron vialrng doesn't actually work? It still seems to be at the original chance

bdrago
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bdrago »

I wanna thank everyone that's ever participated or worked on this injector I appreciate everything that you've done and I appreciate everything that you're still doing keep making this injector one of the best I'm asking right now is if we can get an update to the injector with the new command list if that is possible at this time?

LavasMomIsCun-t
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LavasMomIsCun-t »

Bought ~60% of gem shop with 0 gem cost, not shadowbanned at the moment.

Is there as chance to trigger ban if i drop Riftwalker wings/New wings from followers update?

yochy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yochy »

i
Last edited by yochy on Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

vulubalulu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vulubalulu »

localaccount wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:17 pm
Is there a way to speed up / nullify the cost of ranking up the w3 refinery ? Ty
use god liek abilty cooldown and spam refinery skill on 0 second cd