Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by mutkanz »

raxele123 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:53 am
mutkanz wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:01 am
raxele123 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:27 pm
Any good drop commands you would recommend doing?
quickref is one of the most useful commands. It allows you to use bank/anvil and other stuff from quick menu.
drop candy (the 72hr) for fast progress forwards
lvl mining xx / lvl chopping xx/ etc for setting skilling levels to skip boring beginning part
check 'godlike' part of the commands, there are a lot of useful commands like respawn/abilities to boost your performance
'cheat' with following whatever you want to fast forward stuff i.e. increasing rates for stuff which requires lot of in game time to build/process

basically it depends on your gamestyle and whenever you want something to speed up/skip just type the activity in the console and it will suggest what it can do
I remember hearing that setting skilling levels is dangerous or something?
Dangerous is messing with numbers. For example typing in invalid number "45d" can result in character brick

Aries92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aries92 »

mutkanz wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:43 pm
mutkanz wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:44 pm
is there a way to change how many Post Office points you have? cant be bothered spamming with silver pen
Stupid me figured out to use search. Found solution: chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("CurrenciesOwned").h.DeliveryBoxComplete=100
Where did ya input this?

EXGAMER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EXGAMER »

How do I fix infinite starsign count? I think I messed up somewhere and shows wrong number

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Aries92 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:35 am
mutkanz wrote:
mutkanz wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:44 pm
is there a way to change how many Post Office points you have? cant be bothered spamming with silver pen
Stupid me figured out to use search. Found solution: chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("CurrenciesOwned").h.DeliveryBoxComplete=100
Where did ya input this?
in console just one long text. same as you would write 'drop bla bla' you type 'chng bEngine.. etc etc'

monyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monyte »

is there a way to reset bits in gaming since i accidently got the value NaNeNaN which makes it impossible to buy stuff in gaming

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

monyte wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:46 pm
is there a way to reset bits in gaming since i accidently got the value NaNeNaN which makes it impossible to buy stuff in gaming
which command you used to set the bits in the first place?

Piuchisem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Piuchisem »

Is there a way to delete an unselectable/movable object that should not be in my inventory ?
Or directly modifying the ID of it so I can make it into something else, I think it's possible that way too.
I messed it up and have been looking for answers in the topics but didnt find any answer to that. Thanks for the help

monyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monyte »

mutkanz wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:54 pm
monyte wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:46 pm
which command you used to set the bits in the first place?
used CE to set the level of sprout gain at a higher level but i accidentaly set it too high so it gave me more than the game could handle so the value became NaNeNaN

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

can I get a command for golden balls, bits, rift levels (I want to skip them), and other nice things that you can think of that I didn't?

Depwesso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Depwesso »

I have accidentally made myself get a lot of dungeon credits, which means im stuck at level 1, is there a way to decrease that money?

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

@valleymon would it be possible to add a kill all mobs on screen command for getting though the rift?

Aries92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aries92 »

mutkanz wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:35 pm
Aries92 wrote:
mutkanz wrote:

Where did ya input this?
in console just one long text. same as you would write 'drop bla bla' you type 'chng bEngine.. etc etc'
I remember trying this and it didn't work, made sure all the spelling was correct and it sucks you can't copy and paste. I'll try it again later today and let ya know

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Aries92 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:29 pm
mutkanz wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:35 pm
Aries92 wrote:

Where did ya input this?
I remember trying this and it didn't work, made sure all the spelling was correct and it sucks you can't copy and paste. I'll try it again later today and let ya know
you can copy and paste. Write a command in notepad. Copy it and click right mouse button to paste the command. It works perfectly as it should be.
If it did not worked that means you DID a mistake in typing command which is fully case sensitive.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

inkdrgn wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:41 pm
@valleymon would it be possible to add a kill all mobs on screen command for getting though the rift?
id rather have something that allowed us to skip rift quests.

ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ntKrem »

is there a way to modify how many 4&5 Star cardifiers I have?