[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] Digimon World: Next Order

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Digimon World: Next Order

Post by rooxon »

The digimon cards are just collectible items, kind of a side gig to do if you want to - art that was used on past digimon trading cards. Later in the game when the city expands you have a museum where you can view them. A lot of digimon games have this, uh iirc Hacker's Memory and Cyber Sleuth have it in form of digimedals, re:digitize was a game very similar to this one but you had only one mon also had trading cards to collect from tentomon. Digimon World 2003 had an actual minigame to play with digimon cards etc. They're kinda trying to make it into a pokedex kind of thing in this universe. Gotta collect them all but you don't have to either.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Envycrispy wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:47 pm
Can somebody help me add items in, or explain it to me?I've been trying to figure out how to add evo items but I have no clue how to do it.
On simple terms, activate the scripts, go to game acess all menus around including item and digimon/tamer status, open ur inventory, check the item pointer(the one that shows the item being viewed or slot 1, though i recommend the one being viewed). Make sure u got enough inventory slots free and just use the dropdown code to swap the item being viewed. Once u swap, do not freeze the value at all, return to game and u will see that the icon/art of the item(if it's a disk, the disk above will disappear). Just close item menu and return, inventory will be re-arranged and item will be there(the one in slot 1 that u used won't disappear at all, it'll just be moved around if the id is lower than the item u choose or something, it's strange how the game re-arrange inventory). This way, u can trigger anything to inventory, if for some reason u want to keep the item, recommended to have some backup of it on Warehouse in case it behaviour changes.

You HAVE to be on ur inventory screen with cursor over item 1 though, or the item data won't be read/changed on the table.

Agalan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agalan »

Usually when I use Cheat Table, Adresses and Values appear correctly, but apparently, not with the Digimon World Next Order cheat table.

As you see, the game is launched, process opened, so I don't understand why all values are ??.

Of course I searched butI didn't find an answer. If someone can help me... Thanks!

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

BabyGroot wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:35 am

Code: Select all

Game Name: 				Digimon World: Next Order
Game Process: 				Digimon World Next order.exe
Game Release date: 			23 Feb, 2023
CE Version: 				7.4
Game Version / Build Id / Date Patch:  	v1.0.0 / 10061453 / 21 February 2023
You missing the Stamina entry for training and partner pointers, and partner pointers even though can be fetched and edited, do not change anything in-game.

Only way to edit partner stats right now, is to use stats items with the item storage count cheat.

XIROKU
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XIROKU »

aczer wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:30 pm
Any chance someone could figure out how to unlock hard difficulty?
Complete Chapter 4, and you unlock hard mode.

aczer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aczer »

XIROKU wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:43 pm
aczer wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:30 pm
Any chance someone could figure out how to unlock hard difficulty?
Complete Chapter 4, and you unlock hard mode.
I mean with cheat engine. I played the ps4 version and I want to start on hard without going through the whole game.

pkek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pkek »

Deepthroat wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:06 pm
BabyGroot wrote:

You missing the Stamina entry for training and partner pointers, and partner pointers even though can be fetched and edited, do not change anything in-game.

Only way to edit partner stats right now, is to use stats items with the item storage count cheat.
partner stats are under "Common Data", I could modify it freely and works as intentional

finished the game yesterday (Chapter 4), just waiting for a "instant builder" cheat if possible since its a major chore waiting for time to pass

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Deepthroat wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:06 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
[/code]
Can you provide a screenshot of where the stamina player you mean is located?
I don't see the stamina usage of the player.

EXOAnonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EXOAnonymous »

Cissa90 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:46 pm
rooxon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:55 pm
Can someone please mash together these additions for materials and speed multiplier? I tried it myself but I broke smthn
Here. With the extras stuff added thats been posted. Also contains item slots up to 100 as the warehouse holds that.
Also changed some names to mimick the game better, and added the nature and personality traits list on each partner.

Still give credits to BabyGroot's original post for creating all these pointers that is mostly used here.

EDIT:
Added In Battle HP/MP cheats, as well as Max Discipline. Do note that the battle HP/MP might be a bit buggy, please let me know if it causes issues or seems not functional.

EDIT2: Added Partner Lifetime scripts for infinite timer or insta-death.
Hi! Would it be possible for you to create "after battle stat up multiplier" script? My apologies for asking for extras after the amount of work you've done!

gondracorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gondracorn »

BabyGroot wrote:

Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]

Notes
1. After the game is open, click directly on [Activate] on the cheat table.
Table will auto attach to process Game.

2. This is what I just got. because I don't have a stick, so I'm a little confused about the battle.

3. because of the large number of pointers, I hope you try 1 by 1 first. and if there are useless pointers in the game, you only need to delete them and save the table.

4. Tutorial add "slot items" : Follow this
Added Pointer
1. Play Time Data
2. Player Data
Spoiler
3. God Mode + One Hit Kill
4. No Use Fatique / Meal / Toilet / Sleep - [ Chance In Script ]
5. Training All Stat 99999 - [ Chance In Script ]
6. Pick Item Material Data
Spoiler
Options Cheats

If you like my table, don’t forget to click the Image button.
Hello! I'm quite confused on how to use this table. I alt Tabbed while in the tamer display to cheat engine, but I am still seeing ??s everywhere. Can someone tell me a step-by-step guide on how to make this work?

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

ninaaaq wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:52 am
Convert for Ryujinx please :(
Raizen123 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:41 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:41 am

What is this bro
I tried copying and pasting it into cheat engine, but there's no pointer or anything in it
Double click the type and check hexadecimal

Right click the value and click "Set/Change dropdown selection options"

Copy paste what Cissa90 posted in the popup box and press ok

Double click the value and select the item you want

The new items doesn't overwrite the old one, they just get added to your inventory after you exit and enter the item page.
who has never worked with this, will never be able to

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

gondracorn wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:02 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Just activate all scripts on the main menu, play game manager, once activated you can load game files. later the pointer play game manager will open.
and for scripts panel item fields once activated, you need to open the item tab or press C on the keyboard.

gondracorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gondracorn »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:12 am
gondracorn wrote:
BabyGroot wrote:
Just activate all scripts on the main menu, play game manager, once activated you can load game files. later the pointer play game manager will open.
and for scripts panel item fields once activated, you need to open the item tab or press C on the keyboard.
Got it. Man there's so many options with this table, I don't even know what half of them do! Also, is there a way to change a digimon's allotted attack skills with this table? I can see that you can view the attack skill that you currently have selected (you can only view the first instance of the digimon's attack skills, I have yet to find a way to view them all), but not change which ones it can use.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

gondracorn wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:55 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:12 am
gondracorn wrote:

Got it. Man there's so many options with this table, I don't even know what half of them do! Also, is there a way to change a digimon's allotted attack skills with this table? I can see that you can view the attack skill that you currently have selected (you can only view the first instance of the digimon's attack skills, I have yet to find a way to view them all), but not change which ones it can use.
Yep, as I wrote in the notes because there are many pointers that I haven't tried, you can delete pointers that you feel are useless in the game and save table after deleting pointers that are not in use. and for now only 1 attack skill because my digimon is still very small (I haven't played further).
and for the save game, I can't seem to use someone else's. it is deeply regretted.

thiagodmc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thiagodmc »

Any option for the Ids of evolutions items or unlocking the locked evolutions?
The ids option that I saw here I don't know how to work, since I don't have any experience with the tool and probably other people who don't work with it don't know either.