Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CanKyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by CanKyn »

can someone explain me how to download and use this cheat i cant find download attachments

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

angsaar wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:18 pm
One oddity with the current version is the text at the bottom left of the screen telling you how much exp/coins you got or what drop you picked up is gone. I kill things/pick up drops and nothing shows up at all. Not game breaking but weird and something that wasn't happening in previous versions. Of course the text works fine if I launch the game without the injector.
thats intentional, the text there causes a load of lag. i will add it to the config so you can toggle it
Last edited by valleymon on Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jayp23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jayp23 »

Valleymoon thank you so much! bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][1][0]=0 What do I do with this? tried to add to the js file and then to execute with gga = but got an error message (Please forgive my ignorance)

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

jayp23 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:41 pm
Valleymoon thank you so much! bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][1][0]=0 What do I do with this? tried to add to the js file and then to execute with gga = but got an error message (Please forgive my ignorance)
open chromedebug and paste it into the console, or use chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][1][0]=0

jayp23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jayp23 »

my hero

Armageddonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armageddonia »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:54 pm
jayp23 wrote:
open chromedebug and paste it into the console, or use chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][1][0]=0
why did your cheat start to include a lot of functions at startup without asking? how to remove it?

noodlepants
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noodlepants »

I accidently cooked my stamps and set them all to max level 55, is there a way to reset stamps ?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Armageddonia wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:24 pm
valleymon wrote:
jayp23 wrote:
why did your cheat start to include a lot of functions at startup without asking? how to remove it?
It doesn't, they are commented out. Also I've written in bold in the original post right above the paste, indicating you should probably read it:

Once downloaded, update the content of cheats.js with the contents of the paste below, it is updated fairly regularly.
At the start of the file you probably want to choose any cheats you want to run automatically on startup, and perhaps customise the configuration of some cheats. It's very simple, just read the comment for clear instructions.

Edit: I checked the zip and see i forgot to comment them in there, still, worth reading and doing the minimum explained in the bold text, it's not a lot to ask!
No need to be rude to someone who has made a fair bit of effort to provide you with a tool, for free, within hours of a new update breaking a lot of things! Enjoy the game and I hope this tool doesn't disappoint you further in future.

NoTimeToFarm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoTimeToFarm »

Famasicura wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:37 pm
Valleymon, you're an absolute legend.
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for combing endlessly through this thread and answering questions and updating folks.
I'm here taking a space in this topic to reinforce this message and also to express my individual thanks to Valleymon.
Valleymon, you took some of your time and effort for us to spare ours. You are a hero!

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

NoTimeToFarm wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:42 am
Famasicura wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:37 pm
Valleymon, you're an absolute legend.
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for combing endlessly through this thread and answering questions and updating folks.
I'm here taking a space in this topic to reinforce this message and also to express my individual thanks to Valleymon.
Valleymon, you took some of your time and effort for us to spare ours. You are a hero!
Thanks, much appreciated. Mostly I'm happy to take friendly feedback when things aren't working right or any suggestions, just not people being rude...

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Update 13/02/2023
Fixed w4 arena
Fixed candy in cooking and lab
Added config to show item pickup notifications when autoloot is on.

Armageddonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armageddonia »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:29 pm
Armageddonia wrote:
valleymon wrote:

It doesn't, they are commented out. Also I've written in bold in the original post right above the paste, indicating you should probably read it:

Once downloaded, update the content of cheats.js with the contents of the paste below, it is updated fairly regularly.
At the start of the file you probably want to choose any cheats you want to run automatically on startup, and perhaps customise the configuration of some cheats. It's very simple, just read the comment for clear instructions.

Edit: I checked the zip and see i forgot to comment them in there, still, worth reading and doing the minimum explained in the bold text, it's not a lot to ask!
No need to be rude to someone who has made a fair bit of effort to provide you with a tool, for free, within hours of a new update breaking a lot of things! Enjoy the game and I hope this tool doesn't disappoint you further in future.
I'm sorry if this seemed rude, it's all because of the language barrier
should i open cheats.js to delete all content and copy everything from pastebin there?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Armageddonia wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:58 am
valleymon wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:29 pm
Armageddonia wrote:

I'm sorry if this seemed rude, it's all because of the language barrier
should i open cheats.js to delete all content and copy everything from pastebin there?
Click on 'Download Raw' and right-click 'Save as' and overwrite the cheats.js file in the directory.

jannierox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jannierox »

Thank you, Valleymon for continuing to help this community, updating this tool regularly, and for constantly taking our feedback and questions to assist us.
Also, thank you Tibasichelp for also consistently helping and answering many questions.

You are both very much appreciated.

Syndrox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Syndrox »

Thanks for all the hard work and amazing tools, I have figured out 99.9% of everything but I am having an issue that has not shadow banned me yet but I think it could when an update comes.

In the top middle shelft of imports in gaming I bought a box by mistake and makes the Chakra style image appear in the top left corner.
Image [Link] image thing wasn't working in preview you can see what I mean in this screenshot.

I have scoured the chrome debug to find a value to change to undo the purchase but no luck yet. Anyone have this problem too or know how to fix it?

Thank you.

phantrr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phantrr »

if i use w4 or nullify my game freezes