Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by galipop »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:07 pm
Update 10/02/2023
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
[Link]
Update for v1.75 as Z.js changed to N.js. Download the new zip file above and be sure to copy InjectCheatsF5.exe, config.json and cheats.js from it into your idleon folder.
The game file changed quite a bit, but the basic structure is the same and things still seem to work. Probably a new Stencyl version?
I've copied the files in and started it. The game loads but the console gets stuck at Loaded cheats...

Drdoom76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drdoom76 »

These are showing up as .exe files and not .zip files?

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

Besides wide candy, unlock divinitypearl isn't working.
Edit: Also the world cheats (w1, w3, w4, w5 - w2's missing lmao) are on as soon as it starts instead of hanging out waiting for us to turn what we want on.
Last edited by KanaryKrusade on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

oggadeezbooga wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:18 pm
valleymon wrote:
Update 10/02/2023
[Link]
Update for v1.75 as Z.js changed to N.js. Download the new zip file above and be sure to copy InjectCheatsF5.exe, config.json and cheats.js from it into your idleon folder.
The game file changed quite a bit, but the basic structure is the same and things still seem to work. Probably a new Stencyl version?
I dont think wide candy is working? tested it in World5, reloaded game, disabled and enabled cheat, left world to a different stage/world and came back still doesnt work
You're right, that code changed, divinity pearls and presets too. I'll drop fixes for them in a couple of hours, candies and pearls are immediately simple, presets I need to dig a little.
Drdoom76 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:47 pm
Yes, there's an exe in the zip that runs the game, I mentioned that in my post.

If anyone finds anything else that's stopped working let me know

thewinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thewinja »

wide post also stopped working

edit: nevermind, forgot you had to refresh the posts to get the 0 quantity
Last edited by thewinja on Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armageddonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armageddonia »

valleymon wrote:
Update 10/02/2023
[Link]
game not load with this

Well, everything starts, but the cheat activates a bunch of things at once for some reason.
Last edited by Armageddonia on Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Thank you for your hard work as always Valleymon.

It would be nice if we could get something to up the rate of plunder mob spawns, but I'm not sure if that is in the code for the SB class talent, or if they're just implemented like Crystals and Giants.

pshep4000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pshep4000 »

List item doesn't work.

I found if I used the cheats.js from your pastebin the game gets stuck on Loaded Cheats ... but if I use the one from the zip it loads OK.

Drdoom76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drdoom76 »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:23 pm
oggadeezbooga wrote:
valleymon wrote:
Update 10/02/2023
[Link]
I dont think wide candy is working? tested it in World5, reloaded game, disabled and enabled cheat, left world to a different stage/world and came back still doesnt work
You're right, that code changed, divinity pearls and presets too. I'll drop fixes for them in a couple of hours, candies and pearls are immediately simple, presets I need to dig a little.
Drdoom76 wrote:

I mean, when I go to download it, it's in the form of an .exe file that runs and opens a browser to getfiles.wiki/redirect and redirects to google. There's no zip for me?

hodges623
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hodges623 »

Drdoom76 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:09 am
valleymon wrote:
oggadeezbooga wrote:

Drdoom76 wrote:

I mean, when I go to download it, it's in the form of an .exe file that runs and opens a browser to getfiles.wiki/redirect and redirects to google. There's no zip for me?
I am also having trouble here. The link in the original post sends me to anonfiles and prompts me to download a vhd with an installation package, not a simple zip file.

phkskj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phkskj »

valleymon wrote:
oggadeezbooga wrote:
valleymon wrote:
Update 10/02/2023
[Link]
Drdoom76 wrote:

Dropping items seems to cause "Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getXCenter' of undefined"

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

Can't do "Class 3" anymore due to the autofill feature which thinks I want to access "List Class" due to it containing the words "classes. 3rd"
Class 3 is Maestro so I can't swap myself to that.

Class 4 also does this due to the item "the Classic" which is also EquipmentHats49, it detects both class and 4 and decides that's what I want and not just the 4th class.

thewinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thewinja »

hodges623 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:31 am
Drdoom76 wrote:
valleymon wrote:

I am also having trouble here. The link in the original post sends me to anonfiles and prompts me to download a vhd with an installation package, not a simple zip file.
Y'all need some ad blockers. You're getting a redirect to probably something malicious. I turned mine off just to see and I see the vhd file. I would not attempt to open that if I we're you.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Thanks for pointing out what broke.

Have updated the zip and paste in the original post:

Tested things mentioned, all now work aside from candy in lab and cooking. I will work on that, but wanted to try to drop a decent version.

Drdoom76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drdoom76 »

thewinja wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:17 am
hodges623 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:31 am
Drdoom76 wrote:

Y'all need some ad blockers. You're getting a redirect to probably something malicious. I turned mine off just to see and I see the vhd file. I would not attempt to open that if I we're you.
Thanks. Works perfectly. Keep up the amazing work!