Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Update 05/01/2023:
I uploaded a new version of InjectCheatsF5. You need to download from the link to get these changes. Main ones are:
  • Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug (see below for explanation)
  • Aims to be more future proof by offloading more functionality to cheats.js so hopefully InjectCheats itself doesn't need updating.
  • Autocomplete choices are defined in getAutoCompleteSuggestions() in cheats.js. Add your own if you like.
  • Ability to apply changes (eg regex replace etc) to z.js before the game loads. Could be useful for some things going forward. The zjs code is passed to the function inside

Code: Select all

function getZJSManipulator() {
    	return function (zjs) {
    		// I'm putting this here in case it's helpful to manipulate z.js directly.
    		// Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
    		// InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
    		return zjs;
    	}.toString();
    }
  • Cleaned up the way the cheat code is attached to the game to make better use of existing page events. This ensures smooth initialisation of cheats on game load and makes sure they aren't initialised more than once (which isn't a disaster, but causes some slightly unpredictable behaviour).

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Breadsticks wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:30 pm
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm

Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 3, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 40m

They work by transforming the original value generated by the game, here called 't' to the thing to the right of the =>. Feel free to edit these. You can put an expression involving t (such as t * 2, or t / 2), or replace it with a static value, such as 1 or 0.

For exmple:
BoatUpgCostQty: t => 0,
Regardless of the original cost to make a boat upgrade, it will now always be 0

BoatSpeed: t => t * 2,
Whatever your original boat speed was, it will now be doubled. If you change to t * 3 it will be tripled, t + 1000 and it will have 1000 added to it.

ArtifactBonus: t => t
This is going to leave the artifact finding bonus exactly as it was. I haven't yet had a chance to experiment, but assume it could be possible to eg increase the bonus provided by an artifact.
I'm pretty sure Minimumtraveltime (maybe everything else too, but I've got evidence for this one) permanently stores values of t, and then keeps transforming that value by the amount set. Found out since I was experimenting with t / x, and no matter how low the value I set it as, the boats keep traveling for shorter and shorter amounts of time. Eventually, I set it as t => t / 1, so travel time should technically remain as 2 hours, but it still keeps going at hyperspeed. For each session, when I retype w5 sailing to deactivate, it reverts to the normal 2 hours, so I'm guessing it's not getting stored in Z? Idk tho, I'm not really a coder.

Not sure how to reset it either by doing t => x directly, since idk what units t is in

EDIT: The changing of t => was in between sessions (closing the injector+game, changing t=>, opening injector+game), coz I believe changing cheats.js while the injector is running wouldn't apply it; I'm not sure if true, but just stating if anyone wants to replicate
I am not seeing this behaviour, I can manipulate to t / 4, t / 10, whatever even during gameplay. If it helps though, the value is minutes, so feel free to set it to `t => 20` or whatever for a 20 minute trip

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

crocotouch wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:47 pm
How to increase the speed of making sigil?
I added w4 sigilspeed and w4 fastforaging

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:29 am

Update 05/01/2023:
I uploaded a new version of InjectCheatsF5. You need to download from the link to get these changes. Main ones are:
  • Launch a debug session in chrome to inspect/edit game attributes with the command chromedebug (see below for explanation)
  • Aims to be more future proof by offloading more functionality to cheats.js so hopefully InjectCheats itself doesn't need updating.
  • Autocomplete choices are defined in getAutoCompleteSuggestions() in cheats.js. Add your own if you like.
  • Ability to apply changes (eg regex replace etc) to z.js before the game loads. Could be useful for some things going forward. The zjs code is passed to the function inside

return function (zjs) {
    		// Most cheats are simple enough to implement without doing so, but there are some cases where it's just very handy.
    		// InjectCheatsF5 (as of Jan 2023 release) will pass the z.js code to this function to allow for regex replacing etc before it is loaded by the game
    		return zjs;
    	}.toString();
    }
  • Cleaned up the way the cheat code is attached to the game to make better use of existing page events. This ensures smooth initialisation of cheats on game load and makes sure they aren't initialised more than once (which isn't a disaster, but causes some slightly unpredictable behaviour).
w3 freeworship stopped working after this update, maybe there is more features that stopped working, I just tried w3 freeworship

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

khidz29 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:27 pm
valleymon wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:29 am

Update 05/01/2023:

return function (zjs) {
    		return zjs;
    	}.toString();
    }
w3 freeworship stopped working after this update, maybe there is more features that stopped working, I just tried w3 freeworship
I just downloaded the zip, removed the files I have locally and extracted InjectCheatsF5.exe, cheats.js and config.json from that zip into my idleon folder and it's working just fine. Perhaps try again, or maybe someone else might confirm?

Lavalame69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lavalame69 »

IS there a way I can set an upgrade to a particular cauldron? I noticed using setalch pushes all of the levels on all the cauldrons upgrade but I only want it for a specific cauldron? Is there a way to do that?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Lavalame69 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:39 am
IS there a way I can set an upgrade to a particular cauldron? I noticed using setalch pushes all of the levels on all the cauldrons upgrade but I only want it for a specific cauldron? Is there a way to do that?

chromedebug
then expand the list and look at CauldronInfo array.

Breadsticks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Breadsticks »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:49 pm
Breadsticks wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:30 pm
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm

Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 3, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 40m

They work by transforming the original value generated by the game, here called 't' to the thing to the right of the =>. Feel free to edit these. You can put an expression involving t (such as t * 2, or t / 2), or replace it with a static value, such as 1 or 0.

For exmple:
BoatUpgCostQty: t => 0,
Regardless of the original cost to make a boat upgrade, it will now always be 0

BoatSpeed: t => t * 2,
Whatever your original boat speed was, it will now be doubled. If you change to t * 3 it will be tripled, t + 1000 and it will have 1000 added to it.

ArtifactBonus: t => t
This is going to leave the artifact finding bonus exactly as it was. I haven't yet had a chance to experiment, but assume it could be possible to eg increase the bonus provided by an artifact.
I'm pretty sure Minimumtraveltime (maybe everything else too, but I've got evidence for this one) permanently stores values of t, and then keeps transforming that value by the amount set. Found out since I was experimenting with t / x, and no matter how low the value I set it as, the boats keep traveling for shorter and shorter amounts of time. Eventually, I set it as t => t / 1, so travel time should technically remain as 2 hours, but it still keeps going at hyperspeed. For each session, when I retype w5 sailing to deactivate, it reverts to the normal 2 hours, so I'm guessing it's not getting stored in Z? Idk tho, I'm not really a coder.

Not sure how to reset it either by doing t => x directly, since idk what units t is in

EDIT: The changing of t => was in between sessions (closing the injector+game, changing t=>, opening injector+game), coz I believe changing cheats.js while the injector is running wouldn't apply it; I'm not sure if true, but just stating if anyone wants to replicate
I am not seeing this behaviour, I can manipulate to t / 4, t / 10, whatever even during gameplay. If it helps though, the value is minutes, so feel free to set it to `t => 20` or whatever for a 20 minute trip
Hmm oh well; I guess I'll override the behavior now knowing units is in minutes. Thanks so much!

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

When i open the game with F5 file, it starts up the game, but gets stuck at the player menu,
Cant choice my player. any help to fix this whould be amazing !

[Link]

toasted071490
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toasted071490 »

Is there a way to add gems so i can buy stuff from the shop?

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

toasted071490 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:34 pm
The command is: drop PremiumGem

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

toasted071490 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:34 pm
The more safety command for free purchases is "wide mtx"

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

3000k wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:16 am
When i open the game with F5 file, it starts up the game, but gets stuck at the player menu,
Cant choice my player. any help to fix this whould be amazing !

[Link]
Someone ?

Errinayax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Errinayax »

Hi Hoping someone can help, I changed the stamp values via egga.getGameAttribute("StampValue")[x]=[x] and all my characters now have a damage value of NANm-NANm, hoping someone might know a command that can potentially fix this. if I use the god hacks for buffing damage I have normal damage numbers.

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

Hi Hoping someone can help, most of my players are stuck in world 5 (it won't load them in)
is there a way to move all my characters let's say w4 mainframes? or to any location else?(can access some of them)