Noobzor
Noobzor

[PAID] [IN-PROGRESS] Rune Factory 5 [STEAM] - New request added

Post by gondracorn »

Game Name: Rune Factory 5
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.0.0
Options Required: Set 1: Modifying Monster EVs, IVs, and Stats Permanently
Set 2: Free Camera mod for boundary breaking.

Steam Website:
Other Info:

Set 1:

Make as a cheat table, not trainer. The current cheat tables only allow you to modify the final stat. These are not permament and will reset once you start fighting. In order to apply these stats, send them back to the barn, but they WILL reset in battle.

Also, if you plan on changing a monster's ID with the cheat tables provided, this feature is a requirement. However, I don't see any way to change it with the current tables provided.[/b]

More resources:

[Link]

Go to the tab "MonsterData". There you will be able to find the monster info for their stats.

Finally, I would like to be able to edit monsters in the party and outside the party.

Update 1: Forgot to mention, need the cheats to persist within the save data, so that it persists after saving and closing the game, then reopening. Here's the link to the post with the table I'm looking at

viewtopic.php?p=258863#p258863 << Version 3 Table

Set 2

Free and fly cam mod for this game. basically bind the arrow or wsadqw keys to control the camera. Fly up down left right forward backward. If possible also adjust field of view, for larger screens such as ultra wide screen (the settings on my pc go up to 16:9 1920x1080. My tv is larger and has a higher pixel count)

Both will be paid seperately as separate cheats!

Update 2: Corrected the game version to 1.0.0

Keywords:
[OPEN] - No offers have been taken or nobody has offered
[IN-PROGRESS] - An offer has been taken and the work is in progress
[COMPLETED] - The request is complete
[REVISION] - Revisions are being made to the trainer.
Last edited by gondracorn on Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Casisback
Shogun
Shogun

Re: [PAID] [OPEN] Rune Factory 5 [STEAM]

Post by Casisback »

Please don’t link directly to the download as that creates dead links and all sorts of issues in future. Link to the post instead. I have removed the link

gondracorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [PAID] [OPEN] Rune Factory 5 [STEAM]

Post by gondracorn »

Still waiting. Updated to add another set of instructions.