headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Ghost Song (Game Pass PC)

Post by headwhosmegs »

Game Name: Ghost Song
Game Engine: UNITY
Game Version: v1.0.5.0 Game Pass app, 1.1.8 Main Menu in game
Options Required: Inf HP, Energy, Stamina, 1 Hit-kill, Nanogel (in game money), Inf/multiple jumps, freeze/reset in-game timer for the speedrun achievement, etc..
Steam Website:

Metroidvania meets Soulslike. It's a very good game, good atmosphere, sounds great. It's been pretty fun so far.

For those of you interested, you can find HP, Energy, Stamina and Gun Heat in 'Float', Nanogel (the money in game) with 4*byte and yep, don't need much else once you can lock all those stats in place and max out your Nanogels to upgrade your character. I don't need a table to make this game a breeze but I thought I'd request it for others since I'm already making my way through it and enjoying it.

rhanazgul
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Ghost Song (Game Pass PC)

Post by rhanazgul »

@headwhosmegs. Please make a table for all of us that have absolutely no idea how to make one.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

rhanazgul wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
@headwhosmegs. Please make a table for all of us that have absolutely no idea how to make one.
This is a request section, if I had the knowledge to compile a cheat table I would've put a simple one together. Unfortunately, my knowledge is limited to trial and error searches for personal use. If you want to start cheating for yourself, you can search for the values yourself like I said in my original post and get started on playing right away or you can wait for a Table Maker to post a table. If you choose to search the values for yourself, you can be invincible and max level in a matter of 10-15mins. It's not as convenient as having a table to easily check off which cheat you want but it is the same thing.

rhanazgul
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rhanazgul »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:07 am
rhanazgul wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
This is a request section, if I had the knowledge to compile a cheat table I would've put a simple one together. Unfortunately, my knowledge is limited to trial and error searches for personal use. If you want to start cheating for yourself, you can search for the values yourself like I said in my original post and get started on playing right away or you can wait for a Table Maker to post a table. If you choose to search the values for yourself, you can be invincible and max level in a matter of 10-15mins. It's not as convenient as having a table to easily check off which cheat you want but it is the same thing.
Sorry I asked. But you're right. Trial and error it is then. And thanks for replying so quickly.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Table is now available courtesy of ndck76!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21922&sid=ca76372dc ... c61275e5d3