Novice Cheater

[Request] [Paid] [Solved] Mudrunner - Increase Draw Distance

Post by geraltOfRivia »

Game Name: Mudrunner
Game Engine: Indie game custom engine based on DX9
Game Version: The latest steam version
Options Required: Hardcoded Draw Distance Value
Steam Website:

Other Info: I'm willing to pay for this request and welcome anyone to chat about it.
For the request itself, as far as I know, the map draw distance is hardcoded in the game's code. The game's map is divided into square tiles and only within a certain distance from the view camera, those tiles are rendered. So I was wondering if anyone can locate this distance number and increase it to increase the in-game draw distance.

As for the game itself, it's only 2 GB in total and I've already made a few mods for it, so I can provide more debugging or modding experience if that's helpful. Also, the game can run without steam, so I can provide the game file as well.

Btw, I found a similar use case for Assassin's Creed 2, which is also a DX9 game.
Last edited by geraltOfRivia on Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skytard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] [$90 Paid] Mudrunner - Increase Draw Distance

Post by skytard »

check dms

geraltOfRivia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] [$90 Paid] Mudrunner - Increase Draw Distance

Post by geraltOfRivia »

skytard wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:44 pm
check dms
Sorry, could you explain more on the dms?
Currently, I was only able to find the camera rotation addresses, the Yaw and Pitch