Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Idle Skilling

Post by OracleOne »

Armageddonia wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:48 am
what about the ban? Are all these manipulations safe, are there already those who have been punished?
Not really a ban, only cloudsave ingame gets disabled but steam cloudsave keeps working.
szabam wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:08 pm
Armageddonia wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:48 am
what about the ban? Are all these manipulations safe, are there already those who have been punished?
For sure not safe, just don't post pics on their discord, don't keep a ton of gems/card packs/candies then you are most likely fine.... Also if your game is bugged you're screwed
Most gems I got so far is 550k gems, 3k 6-star card packs and i got somewhere between 10k-15k candies.
Only thing that happened so far is being unable to click cloudsave, which doesn't matter as steam has it's own cloud save

shadowmatrix27893
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowmatrix27893 »

I found part of the pot speed, need one of you experts to confirm please

"b.engine.getGameAttribute("HerbloreSpeedBOOST3")[Qa + 1] = 1;"

I set mine to 1e15 for a quick 14-16 overgrowth on high end flowers.

Muedi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Muedi »

szabam wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:02 pm
Na odd one, but anyone know of a way to get pet 57 the Basketball, I it's the last pet I need but I am terrible at the minigame
Look for the following section:

if (a = b.engine.gameAttributes, null != e.CanUthrow ? a.setReserved("CanUthrow", 1) : a.h.CanUthrow = 1, t.actor.moveTo(b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa2") + 20, t.actor.getY() + 5, .07, D.linear), t.actor.setValue("ActorEvents_1332", "_Scored", 1), t.actor.setXVelocity(0), t.actor.setYVelocity(.2 * t.actor.getYVelocity()), a = b.engine.gameAttributes, null != e.BasketPhase ? a.setReserved("BasketPhase", 10) : a.h.BasketPhase = 10, n = b.engine, a = b.engine.getGameAttribute("HoopScore") + 1, n = n.gameAttributes, null != e.HoopScore ? n.setReserved("HoopScore", a) : n.h.HoopScore = a, t.actor.getX() + t.actor.getXVelocity() / 5 >= b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa2") + 6 && t.actor.getX() + t.actor.getXVelocity() / 5 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("aa2") + 54 || t.actor.setValue("ActorEvents_1332", "_swishStatus", 1), b.engine.getGameAttribute("SwishCombo"), 0 == (null == (a = t.actor.getValue("ActorEvents_1332", "_swishStatus")) ? 0 : "number" == typeof a ? c.__cast(a, h) : "number" == typeof a && (0 | a) === a ? c.__cast(a, k) : "boolean" == typeof a ? c.__cast(a, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof a ? parseFloat(a) : parseFloat(g.string(a))))

And change the ("HoopScore") + 1 to ("HoopScore") + 100 and you'll get 100 points per basket.

master_clown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by master_clown »

IchRiechAnMeinemFurz wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:21 pm
I reworked the Qno2x.js a minor bit.
Just extract the App.asar and replace the Qno2x.js with mine.

Then ingame just "buy" time candy. No matter if you have gems or not, you will get the random time candy and 5k jewels.

Link to zip: [Link]
PW: IchRiechAnMeinemFurz
the file is encrypted

cyrus147
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyrus147 »

master_clown wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 pm
IchRiechAnMeinemFurz wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:21 pm
I reworked the Qno2x.js a minor bit.
Just extract the App.asar and replace the Qno2x.js with mine.

Then ingame just "buy" time candy. No matter if you have gems or not, you will get the random time candy and 5k jewels.

Link to zip: [Link]
PW: IchRiechAnMeinemFurz
the file is encrypted
your answer might be located in your question

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

shadowmatrix27893 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:00 am
I found part of the pot speed, need one of you experts to confirm please

"b.engine.getGameAttribute("HerbloreSpeedBOOST3")[Qa + 1] = 1;"

I set mine to 1e15 for a quick 14-16 overgrowth on high end flowers.
Confirmed, I've set it to 1e50 and it goes from 1-97 in about 5 seconds on the first plant.
After that every new plant type lowers it by about 1 level but it's still superfast.
We will add this in our latest file.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21542
Last edited by OracleOne on Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zethex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zethex »

An item called "Doubler" is usually something you could buy with gems on Android but in Steam it does not appear in the store by default. I believe from what I heard, it shows up in the gem packs you buy (butr they have disappeared for me). I have been unable to find it in the code so far, but can anyone come up witha method to unlock it?

Alluriance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alluriance »

The double Mastery thing is called 2xMasteryGem

Changing "if (1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("PremiumPackPURCHASED1") || 1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("2xMasteryGem"))"
to "if (0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("PremiumPackPURCHASED1") || 1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("2xMasteryGem"))"

Should in give you the Mastery gem if you don't own the premium pack.

Also for those needing to pull a pet from the Codex.

t = b.engine.getGameAttribute("PetClaimTimer") - 1

to t = b.engine.getGameAttribute("PetClaimTimer") - 1e5
makes it instant cooldown

SMELLYS0CKS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SMELLYS0CKS »

Anyone know if its possible to to just 1 hit everything in later RAIDS? This game isn't enjoyable at all and just trying to get the rewards.

ba55munky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ba55munky »

anyone found a way to modify merits earned?

zethex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zethex »

Alluriance wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:41 am

Changing "if (1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("PremiumPackPURCHASED1") || 1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("2xMasteryGem"))"
to "if (0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("PremiumPackPURCHASED1") || 1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("2xMasteryGem"))"
Works like a charm. Thank you! I was always looking for Double, not 2x >.<

Another weird one, is it possible to re-enable the StarterPack to be purchased? I think the time expired and no packs are being shown anymore.

I am guessing I need to manipulate something in

Code: Select all

if (0 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("StarterPackTIME") && 259e3 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("StarterPackTIME")) {
                            var Ce = b.engine,
                                we = b.engine.getGameAttribute("StarterPackTIME") - (b.engine.getGameAttribute("LoadTime") - b.engine.getGameAttribute("QuitTime")) * b.engine.getGameAttribute("HaveYouPlayedBefore") / 1,
                                Fe = Ce.gameAttributes;
                            null != e.StarterPackTIME ? Fe.setReserved("StarterPackTIME", we) : Fe.h.StarterPackTIME = we
                        }

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

zethex wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:16 am
Alluriance wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:41 am

Works like a charm. Thank you! I was always looking for Double, not 2x >.<

Another weird one, is it possible to re-enable the StarterPack to be purchased? I think the time expired and no packs are being shown anymore.

I am guessing I need to manipulate something in

Code: Select all

if (0 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("StarterPackTIME") && 259e3 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("StarterPackTIME")) {
                            var Ce = b.engine,
                                we = b.engine.getGameAttribute("StarterPackTIME") - (b.engine.getGameAttribute("LoadTime") - b.engine.getGameAttribute("QuitTime")) * b.engine.getGameAttribute("HaveYouPlayedBefore") / 1,
                                Fe = Ce.gameAttributes;
                            null != e.StarterPackTIME ? Fe.setReserved("StarterPackTIME", we) : Fe.h.StarterPackTIME = we
                        }
Why would you wanna buy the starter pack when you can cheat everything?

aWake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aWake »

Hey, does anyone know how to delete a save in this game? I've tried deleting the folder in AppData, disabling Cloud Saves, and deleting the game folder + verifying integrity, and it still drops me into the same state as before.

Google gives me nothing but people complaining about no cross-save, and the iOS update that wiped peoples' saves.

(I'm also having an issue where using too many (cheated/modified) time candies "resets" my save back to the same point, regardless of how far I progress and if I've saved the game since, but that's a separate issue.)

OracleOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OracleOne »

aWake wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:55 am
Hey, does anyone know how to delete a save in this game? I've tried deleting the folder in AppData, disabling Cloud Saves, and deleting the game folder + verifying integrity, and it still drops me into the same state as before.

Google gives me nothing but people complaining about no cross-save, and the iOS update that wiped peoples' saves.

(I'm also having an issue where using too many (cheated/modified) time candies "resets" my save back to the same point, regardless of how far I progress and if I've saved the game since, but that's a separate issue.)
Delete the appdata folder of idleskillng and then go to Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\65404871 and delete folder 1048370.
This will wipe every saved data.
There being no cross-save is intended btw

aWake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aWake »

OracleOne wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:29 pm
Delete the appdata folder of idleskillng and then go to Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\65404871 and delete folder 1048370.
This will wipe every saved data.
There being no cross-save is intended btw
That did it - cheers!