Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by hxide666 »

Lisssp wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:28 am
Hey, anyone figure out a way to use chng in inject4 to change the options to use Timecandy in space? I can't figure out how to get Z.js to work. Maybe I am just too much of a idiot to figure it out even with all the guides
Do you even know how to find Z.js?
piyers223 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:24 pm
hello everyone. is it possible to edit an item?
You can pretty much edit every item.
Spartan Noob wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:28 pm
This is probably a noob question to ask, but i've seen posts of people adding cheats to f4 injector, how does one do this? or like the post modifying cosmic candy to 500h and mainly making candies usable in w4?
You need 7zip and visual studio code for easy editing. You can notepad, but all the lines would just be continuous, and it's easier to look for things in VS.
zdad a wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:32 am
hello, sorry since this must have already been asked, but is there a page containing detailed informations on all the commands?
Jump to page 62.
JHroad wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:56 pm
I have a second account on webversion, was wondering if its possible to edit z.js there similar to what we do on the steam version. Or what alternatives do you people use?
Why do you even use the webversion, you can switch accounts on steam. Just edit Z.js if you know how to
Last edited by hxide666 on Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Does anyone know what to find in Z.js for the talent points?
I want to make it so that when I use it, it would reduce my current points instead of increasing further.

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

hxide666 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 am
Why do you even use the webversion, you can switch accounts on steam. Just edit Z.js if you know how to
Its pretty annoying to redo all presets IMO. So I would prefer to use them seperately :D

So I'll ask again, anyone know if its possible to edit Z.js in the webversion?

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Its pretty annoying to redo all presets IMO. So I would prefer to use them seperately :D

You can't

barry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by barry »

JHroad wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 am
hxide666 wrote:

Yes you can quite easily, (on chrome) just go to devtools, sources, enable overrides and look for z.js in the "page" panel, right click and add to overrides. Then open the file location of the override and there you can edit the file. Save it, reload the page and it will use your locally stored version.

Keoeope
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Keoeope »

Does anyone know a way to remove an item from the Looty table? I dropped an item that i shouldn't have dropped and would want to remove it from the "looted" itens list from the Looty skill

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

Has anyone had any success with W4 item list and ID using the console? Is there any way to generate spice as well (console)?

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

barry wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:54 am
JHroad wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 am
hxide666 wrote:

Yes you can quite easily, (on chrome) just go to devtools, sources, enable overrides and look for z.js in the "page" panel, right click and add to overrides. Then open the file location of the override and there you can edit the file. Save it, reload the page and it will use your locally stored version.
I knew that, but how would you go about the uploading your locally stored version, in the main menu? Because even in the steam version sometimes when I try a new code to edit, the game would bug out and would not sync the game from that moment on.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

kamaoako wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm
Has anyone had any success with W4 item list and ID using the console? Is there any way to generate spice as well (console)?
You search for the territory name for spices, reducing the required amount to reach.
Search this:

rl.TerritoryInfo = function () {
return ["PetFightBG0.png 5 0 1 The_Grass_Gang Filler Filler

unknown_cheetz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unknown_cheetz »

I made a tutorial for people that need assistance setting up the injector, or are having issues getting the injector to work. I have found that the program will sometimes just break when you launch it. The only solution is to repeat this process again, and potentially switch drives.

barry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by barry »

hxide666 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:23 pm
I knew that, but how would you go about the uploading your locally stored version, in the main menu? Because even in the steam version sometimes when I try a new code to edit, the game would bug out and would not sync the game from that moment on.
As far as I know that's all there is to it, when overrides are enabled chrome will serve the version stored on your disk on pageload. So all you have to do is edit that file and reload the page. I have noticed extra slowness when using this, causing it to freeze occasionally but with some patience it usually just gets passed it. Could help to configure a folder where chrome stores your overrides, I'm not sure what the default is. Also keep in mind most editors like vscode will take a moment with formatting & saving such a large file, make sure it saved correctly after you do changes.

kamaoako
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kamaoako »

hxide666 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:26 pm
kamaoako wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm
You search for the territory name for spices, reducing the required amount to reach.
Search this:

rl.TerritoryInfo = function () {
return ["PetFightBG0.png 5 0 1 The_Grass_Gang Filler Filler
Is this inside the z.js file? Is there a way to add this to creator0822 cheats.js? Has anyone also tested and added a W4 version?

Zenishor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zenishor »

All right, so I finally managed to understand how to install the F4 injectro, and how to find the Z.fil
I have 2 questions:
1. Do you need the injector in order for the Z.js file editing to work?
2. A patch just came in, does candy in space no longer works? or the answer is in the 1st question?

Thank you!

aiueo030d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aiueo030d »

I've tried everything and it won't fix it.
What should I do?

yettasek111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yettasek111 »

hi there,
is it anywhere list of items? wich i can drop?