[REQUEST] Sniper Elite 5 - Unlock all equipment and weapons permanently

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Visual917
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Sniper Elite 5 - Unlock all equipment and weapons permanently

Post by Visual917 »

Need a cheat to unlock all equipment and weapons permanently
This is a stealth sniper game yet your every move is being heard. I just need suppressors in the early game. That's it. Otherwise once I shoot, they all run around and get alerted. That way it's not fun for me.

Is there a way for this cheat to be added?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: [REQUEST] Sniper Elite 5 - Unlock all equipment and weapons permanently

Post by SunBeam »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20264

How about you check the first bullet in that post of mine? Enjoy.

P.S.: You get heard only if you miss the shot and hit some object close to the enemy you want to kill from afar. If the bullet doesn't hit some object or wall close to them (so the bullet keeps travelling past the enemy you missed), they won't hear it. Also if you hit them and don't kill them in one shot, they get alerted.. but that's the default, normal behavior. Applies to vehicles too (e.g.: gunboats you have to hit multiple times to destroy).

Visual917
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Sniper Elite 5 - Unlock all equipment and weapons permanently

Post by Visual917 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20264

How about you check the first bullet in that post of mine? Enjoy.

P.S.: You get heard only if you miss the shot and hit some object close to the enemy you want to kill from afar. If the bullet doesn't hit some object or wall close to them (so the bullet keeps travelling past the enemy you missed), they won't hear it. Also if you hit them and don't kill them in one shot, they get alerted.. but that's the default, normal behavior. Applies to vehicles too (e.g.: gunboats you have to hit multiple times to destroy).
Thank you a lot. I will definitely try this until my request has been fulfilled. Unlocking items are a bit less like cheating ahahah Thank you :)))