Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

(REQUEST) Himeko Sutori

Post by Dispel »

Game Name: Himeko Sutori
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Game Version: Patch 1 July 2021
Options Required: Gold and items pointers/editor, experience points multiplier or editor
Game/Steam Website: or [Link]
Other Info: A good mix between FFtactic and Ogre Battle 64!

Thank you very much!

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (REQUEST) Himeko Sutori

Post by Dispel »

After a few try, I can find how to change the money with 4-bit search, but I still struggle to make a table, since the address seems to always change every time I load a game. For experience, it's a little harder considering that the character cannot be modified in-battle, so if it level up, the number is easily lost into an another address. Damn I feel such a noob ahahah!

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

I guess either people lack time or energy to do it, or the interest isnt there ahah. Oh well.

The game is fun, it has a similar feel of FFtactic mix with Ogre Battle 64. The story is also a good mix between final fantasy tactic and ogre battle, in a way of being highly political (not... not today's politics... just to specify) with the idea that while nation argue and fight against each other, a darkness is rising and spreading.

It has a lot of cool cultural ideas, for exemple:

The Church of Life are healer, yes, but healing magic is directly linked to the relation between life and death. This mean that every healers are potentially necromancers. People use crystal teleporter to reach the netherworld (Hell) and can fast travel to other place of the world if they are courageous enough to face demons on their way (a little like minecraft as to when you walk 1 block, its 8 block in the overworld). But the netherworld influence the mind of the people that are travelling there if they spend too much time, making healers more and more... avid... to play with the dead; until some become maniacs who think they can rule everyone with an army of undead.

So maybe these little info may catch the interest of some of you. I recommend trying the game. :)

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

I don't like spamming, so here I am, nearly 1 year later, trying to bring this one back to attention.

I tried my best to learn cheat engine, but I am stuck at the basics... I can do scans, but when it is a little more complex than that, I am wayyyy to ignorant about how it works. I'd need a teacher XD.