[Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Post by nos4r2 »

IDontLikeItHere wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:51 am

Still a rather solid cheat! I'd recommend that, if you're using it for easy gifting, to make like.. a LOT of spoiled dishes so that you can use the cheat to convert them into the favored dishes for the individuals.
You can just change to love potion since love potion can spam it not limit 1 per day so you can even get 10 heart for everyone in a single day if you want that

IDontLikeItHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IDontLikeItHere »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:36 am
IDontLikeItHere wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:51 am

Still a rather solid cheat! I'd recommend that, if you're using it for easy gifting, to make like.. a LOT of spoiled dishes so that you can use the cheat to convert them into the favored dishes for the individuals.
You can just change to love potion since love potion can spam it not limit 1 per day so you can even get 10 heart for everyone in a single day if you want that
You, sir, are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much for your valuable post! I look forward to trying that when I am off work. :D

IDontLikeItHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IDontLikeItHere »

By the way, has anyone noticed any issues when using this?

For example, I can't get some events to trigger, and some licenses don't show up, but on my Switch they are.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

IDontLikeItHere wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:23 pm
What licenses are you missing? You have to do certain things for them to show up. Like you have to talk to the pharmacist before you can take the chemistry test. To unlock the pro cooking license, you have to eat at the restaurant after getting the basic license. Etc etc. They don't just magically show up by default. Are you sure you did the necessary steps to get them to show? It may not be cheat related.

KaguraSuzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaguraSuzu »

@Ninomae Tako'nis

Your cheat table work perfect :)

But some item in rucksack still display in some thing like this oo68g number not the name is this a bug ?

I use Jp version 1.1.1 of the game.

RobiCali
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RobiCali »

Any chance this can be used to unlock the RF4 save flag so that Doug and Margaret visit?

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

RobiCali wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:18 am
Any chance this can be used to unlock the RF4 save flag so that Doug and Margaret visit?
If you're emulating on Ryujinx, it detects if you also have RF4S in the games list! Not sure if you need to actually have a save file or just the game, but I've got Doug and Margaret visiting just fine.

joulina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joulina »

Any possibility for model swap Ares/Alice with NPCs?

sidebyboss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sidebyboss »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:21 pm
minhnhatx wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm
This game uses so much memory that 32GB RAM is recommended to use CT. 16GB is not enough.
I have only 8GB RAM :mellow:
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • rucksack ( activate -> open /do something with rucksack )
  • Item Max Level (will crash if transition between places so, need to save,then restart emulation...)
  • Item Max Stack
  • Inventory Item - id editor
Update 1
Since this game use il2cpp, I just write a simple mono features like thinggy to automatically populate some symbols...
Hence, here's a lazy pointer, which should cover a lot more of the game's variables.
can u make a tutorial on how to use the inventory item - id editor please? because I literally have no idea on how it works

WackyWombat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WackyWombat »

Cake-san wrote:
minhnhatx wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm
This game uses so much memory that 32GB RAM is recommended to use CT. 16GB is not enough.
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • Item Max Level (will crash if transition between places so, need to save,then restart emulation...)
  • Item Max Stack
Update 1
Since this game use il2cpp, I just write a simple mono features like thinggy to automatically populate some symbols...
Hence, here's a lazy pointer, which should cover a lot more of the game's variables.
hey is it possible for your lazy pointer to pick up more then 30 friendly monsters? i have the count set to 100 but it only ever lists 30

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

there are some missing itemID's on cake-san's table
00000868:Iron

00000873:Ruby

DarkOne666x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkOne666x »

Anyone know if theres a mod/cheat to zoom camera in and out? Or if its already a feature?

RobiCali
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RobiCali »

Works great, but it seems to stop reading things based on the default size values - for example, it only reads 30 bag slots, versus the much larger fully upgraded one.

Same applies to farm data. Not sure how, or if it is even possible, to edit the dragon farms.

Edit - I'm guessing the limit is set to 30 for memory issues. If you want more slots, edit line 1447 of the "Rune Factory 5 USA v1.0.1 (64-bit) (Ryujinx)"

I have gone up to 1024 so far without issue - aside from trying to figure out which farm field is what number.

In case you need to edit something, here are the numbers for all fields, assuming max upgrades:

Base - 64
Earth - 192
Fire - 192
Ice - 288
Wind - 144
Terra - 144

Should help narrow down any crops you might need to modify - for me, my trees that are on Wind.

ThornedBlossom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThornedBlossom »

Okay, so after over a month of Cake-san's table working perfectly for me, I'm suddenly getting the line 1 lua error about PlayerData. I've tried all the suggestions in the thread (boy am I sick of pc restarts by this point). I always turn off all my scripts before closing. I haven't updated CE since it was last working correctly. I have 7.3 and 7.4 both. Neither is working.

I updated from 1.1.106 Ryujin today to 1.1.109 and thought that might be what broke it, so I reverted back to 1.1.106, making sure to even go into the Roaming folder and make sure the config file wasn't trying to make references to anything 1.1.109 specific. Still nothing. Does anyone have any other suggestions that might fix this. The only person I saw who "fixed" it in this thread said it just happened and they didn't know how, so I'm not sure what to do myself.

nakae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nakae »

Cake-san wrote:
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • Item Max Stack
Update 1
Cake-san, did Joy Waterpot code works on your side?
I tried to do rucksack edit and none of Joy Waterpot works.
yes I can change the item, but it can't be used.
TIA