Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Bonana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Bonana »

Diskence wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:27 pm
I just completed the Journeyman quest and turned a character into a Journeyman, however the related achievement (Peanut Pioneer) did not pop...
Tried changing the class of my characters into Journeyman to see if it would trigger it, but no dice...
Achievements for me have been slow. I normally have to restart the game, or wait ~24-48 hours before they pop. I didn't get the W4 achievement despite being there for a few days now until today.

Edit: I'm a big dumb. However the first part was true even for some early achievements.

HCkami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HCkami »

I followed the previeous guide by monfrix on how to unbrick my account after selecting character but i am just too dumb to this things, can someone explain how to do this like you are explaining to a 10 years old please?
[Link]

IDontKnowHowToName8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IDontKnowHowToName8 »

What value is edit worship TD points?

Timaeria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Timaeria »

I believe the latest update truly broke the InjectCheat. 20+ attempts and it won't go past step 1. Is it working for anyone else?

DQB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DQB »

As someone who uses cheat engine to modify the game, it seems like he finally fixed the game, since I cannot change any values anymore.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Timaeria wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 pm
I believe the latest update truly broke the InjectCheat. 20+ attempts and it won't go past step 1. Is it working for anyone else?
Still working. Try verify integrity of game files in Steam and then inject.

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Anyone got a way to boost skill levels? Or pet stats? using the forked ibelg tool

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

JHroad wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:40 pm
Is there anyway to change arena reset? want to try multiple line ups and just 1 try per day sucks
I use the daily command on InjectCheatsF3.exe to reset the arena and daily shop

BloodyStyle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BloodyStyle »

Thaone85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thaone85 »

roooroar wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:26 am
amoniac wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:07 pm
Does anyone know how to change skill lvls, for example breeding or cooking ? I dont mean as in cheat eggs to lvl breeding, but to edit the number itself with it being saved ?
There may be a get lvl somewhere, though I normally go to some easy quest like the first daily of picnic in w1 frog map
Change it to give a certain amount of exp, e.g 1e12, that should give you more than enough.

The id for experience goes like this: 0 is class Exp
1 4 7 10
2 5 8 11
Where the number is corespond to the slot in your character skill info in the game, so 2 would be smithing, 5 is alchemy and so on.

You can also alter how much exp afk-ing in lab gives, find ExpType: 12, should only be one of those.
Dont know if exp can be drop using inject cheat, but if it can
Just

Code: Select all

drop Experience12 [amount]
and you would get that much

Using equipment with afk_gains increase exp gain too, just modify the amount and ur set
Sadly thats not working for me. Or did the game chance?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Thaone85 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:54 pm
roooroar wrote:
amoniac wrote:
Does anyone know how to change skill lvls, for example breeding or cooking ? I dont mean as in cheat eggs to lvl breeding, but to edit the number itself with it being saved ?
There may be a get lvl somewhere, though I normally go to some easy quest like the first daily of picnic in w1 frog map
Change it to give a certain amount of exp, e.g 1e12, that should give you more than enough.

1 4 7 10
2 5 8 11
Where the number is corespond to the slot in your character skill info in the game, so 2 would be smithing, 5 is alchemy and so on.

You can also alter how much exp afk-ing in lab gives, find ExpType: 12, should only be one of those.
Just

Using equipment with afk_gains increase exp gain too, just modify the amount and ur set
Candy in Space

if ("TIME_CANDY" ==
if (149 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap"))
else if (150 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap")) 
Change 149 to a higher number to enable candy usage in W4. Change 150 to a higher number to disable the no candy popup.
e.g., 149 to 200, 150 to 201

Black Pearl beyond 30

if ("Pearl4" ==
if (30 > (null == oa ? 0 : "number" == typeof oa ? e.__cast(oa, k) : "number" == typeof oa && (0 | oa) === oa ? e.__cast(oa, l) : "boolean" == typeof oa ? e.__cast(oa, n) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof oa ? parseFloat(oa) : parseFloat(g.string(oa))) && 10 > b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyNumber3")) {
Change 30 to 100 or 1000 to unlock black pearl beyond level 30. Change 10 to 14 to enable black pearl usage in W4.

Breeding, Cooking, and Laboratory all supported. Massive XP gains.
Recommend black pearl for cooking. Candies for breeding and laboratory.

Last edited by tibasichelp on Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Thaone85 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:54 pm
roooroar wrote:
amoniac wrote:

1 4 7 10
2 5 8 11

Just

experience is not a dropable item then

try modify Z.js, there is only one entry that says ExpType: 12.
Change ExpGiven field above to however much you want.

Be careful though, if you already stacked some good exp multiplier from skills and cards, it can brick your game.

I managed to get infinity exp by changing the begginer class exp skill + 4 times normal lab exp number so yeah...,

Long story short, try not get more than 10e12 exp per claim, or game dead.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Update on the lab thing

Been finding how to affect lab distance directly

Find customBlock_Labb = function
Adjust the return value of the first two if, you can connect to quite a few more main frame than before.

Test the values carefully though, I just multiply the originals by 10 and it have been enough to cover most of the lab with a single character (lvl 63 lab), may have been affected by the 10x prowess + from gem shop.

somewhere above that is a block that give breeding exp, just modify the multiplier in there.

ALso if you just want straight exp of any type
~~Lava probably gonna patch this soon~~
Find picnic token quest or any repeatable quest.
Pass the below into the reward section, careful with syntax, this would gives you 1e12 exp of all skills.
Feel free to mod it for more candies, gem, talents,etc... since this is a daily quest, so you can "farm" the exp just by doing a little chore.

["Experience1",1e12,"Experience2",1e12,"Experience3",1e12,"Experience4",1e12,"Experience5",1e12,"Experience6",1e12,"Experience7",1e12,"Experience8",1e12,"Experience9",1e12,"Experience10",1e12,"Experience11",1e12,"Experience12",1e12]

Anigma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anigma »

so while doin some edits i've messed up a bit in the

("GeneticsPerTrashPet" == s) return h.randomInt(2, 6)
and i didn't remove the

return h.randomInt(2, 6)
part of the code just added the amount i wanted between the brackets and now i don't get any genetics after trashing a pet xD

this is what it looks like

can anyone help me find a fix for that xD

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

Since InjectCheatF3 hasnt got an uppdate in a while is it still safe to use or is it better to try and learn the z.js edit thing?
What im looking for is basiclly, give my self 20-30 lvls, and bump all skills to like lvl 40-50, lower the cost for alch bubbles and a catchup for the postoffice. Mby get some levls on stamps and prepare for when a QOL (if anyone find one) for the lab is found.