[Request] GUNVOLT CHRONICLES LUMINOUS AVENGER IX 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheArkhomDestroyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] GUNVOLT CHRONICLES LUMINOUS AVENGER IX 2

Post by TheArkhomDestroyer »

Has anyone figured out how to force upgrades to be equipped? I'd like to be able to use them in hard mode.

SavannahBlossom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SavannahBlossom »

TheArkhomDestroyer wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:11 pm
Has anyone figured out how to force upgrades to be equipped? I'd like to be able to use them in hard mode.
Here's a save with all abilities active right at the start of hard mode (Copen is level 99 as well, just as a bonus.):

EDIT: After experimenting some, due to the method of unlocking abilities, the latter levels didn't seem to unlock smoothly when starting off from the beginning. So the first set of stages are now 'beaten' so that the latter levels unlock properly. Thankfully no storyline is missed by these stages being beaten, as far as I can tell, Hard Mode seems to have no story elements aside from the intro and the final battle.

Okay, just playtested the save to the point where "Passage to Top Floor" unlocks in hard mode. It unlocked safely with the "all abilities" save. So it's good to go now, as long as the first four stages start out 'pre-unlocked' :).

(It will go into your fourth slot in Hard Mode. Copy to your game executable folder. Password is: ix2.
EDIT: Added 100% Saves for Normal Mode & Hard Mode as well; both with all abilities active and all songs unlocked.)
Attachments
Gunvolt iX 2 100% Saves.rar
(32.29 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
ix2game13.rar
(16.16 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

Thirteen1355
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thirteen1355 »

Could anyone add a code that makes the points reset when getting hit three times?