[Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:35 am
Yeah, I'm really not sure why it wouldn't work for you. It's working just fine for me on version 1.1.85 of Ryujinx and 1.0.1 of the game.

KaguraSuzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaguraSuzu »

@ Ninomae Tako'nis

Are there anyway to increase stack item ?

like orange juice from 1 to 9 ?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

KaguraSuzu wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:41 am
Yes, the rucksack options on the table makes every stackable item lv10 with a quantity of 9. Its also a bit misleading. It isn't just the rucksack, it actually effects EVERYTHING. Meaning your storage box, fridge, bookshelf etc. All items you own will be modified.

Just be sure to save and restart the emulation with the cheat OFF right after you use it. If you try to leave screens or mess with your inventory in any way at all..everything crashes. You can't use, sort or discard any items until you save and restart.

KaguraSuzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaguraSuzu »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:46 am
KaguraSuzu wrote:
Yes, the rucksack options on the table makes every stackable item lv10 with a quantity of 9. Its also a bit misleading. It isn't just the rucksack, it actually effects EVERYTHING. Meaning your storage box, fridge, bookshelf etc. All items you own will be modified.

Just be sure to save and restart the emulation with the cheat OFF right after you use it. If you try to leave screens or mess with your inventory in any way at all..everything crashes. You can't use, sort or discard any items until you save and restart.
Thank you for your answer :)

Other item work fine but only orange juice is not getting stack to 9, Is it a bug or it meant to be like that ?

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:59 am
nos4r2 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:52 am
It work just fine for me new table are pretty much the same as save editor now but skill pointer from the first table are better the lazy pointer one don't have a name list
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the latest version of cheat engine, I've used Ryujinx cheat engine tables before, and I've tried restarting both the game and cheat engine multiple times. Am I missing a crucial step?

I click on the first option in the table and nothing happens.
Are you sure CE is focused on the right thing? I see in your screenshot it has Ryujinx.exe listed. In my case the table works and I can check boxes just fine, but it's focused on the instance of the game, not Ryujinx alone. Specifically what I have CE focused on:

If I change it to Ryujinx Console, then it won't let me tick the boxes. Hopefully this helps in some way?

Side note: Item modifier works great, but I recommend not criss-crossing item types. I tried to replace a spare magnifying glass I had with a tomato, and it was causing all sorts of visual bugs in the games. Luckily it was fine when changed back. So to avoid potential issues, I'd stick to changing tools to different tools, and drinks to different types of drinks, etc. Changed healing potions to love potions and it's working great.

Items that don't stack (drinks, fish, etc) will not change to multiple very well, from what I've messed with. Changing a fish to x9 sandwiches looked like it worked visually, but after I gave away one sandwich - the item number went back down to 1 and not 8. So just something to keep in mind.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

KaguraSuzu wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:00 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:46 am
KaguraSuzu wrote:

Thank you for your answer :)

Other item work fine but only orange juice is not getting stack to 9, Is it a bug or it meant to be like that ?
No it not a bug it normal orange juice consider as a dish other then recipe bread all dish are not stackable
Last edited by nos4r2 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

Cakey wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:39 am

Are you sure CE is focused on the right thing? I see in your screenshot it has Ryujinx.exe listed. In my case the table works and I can check boxes just fine, but it's focused on the instance of the game, not Ryujinx alone. Specifically what I have CE focused on:

If I change it to Ryujinx Console, then it won't let me tick the boxes. Hopefully this helps in some way?
Thank you very much for trying to help, but I've already tried switching around which process cheat engine is focused on. I'm going to try completely reinstalling cheat engine and ryujinx and hope for the best.

Edit: No luck ... I'm super bummed. Whenever I click on the first option in the table, a little blue circle appears like it's loading but nothing happens.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:15 am
I see you're using Windows 11. I am on Windows 10, have never used 11.
Does anyone else have success on Windows 11?
This is my scan settings.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

Hmm I didn't consider that it might be Windows 11! I'm not really sure what to do to fix this though - if anyone can get it working for me, I'd be so appreciative. This is really driving me nuts haha.

KaguraSuzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaguraSuzu »

Cheat Table work fine for me on windows 10, But after I try it on my second laptop that has windows 11 installed the cheat table not working XD

Edited
*Sorry, I was wrong after I saw @elydd comment , I tried it again 2 - 3 times, Sometime it work , sometime it not. :?

My windows 11 version : OS Build 22000.556
Last edited by KaguraSuzu on Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:40 am
pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:15 am
I see you're using Windows 11. I am on Windows 10, have never used 11.
Does anyone else have success on Windows 11?
This is my scan settings.
Good observation, didn't catch that as I'm also still on Windows 10. Wondering if some setting or similar on 11 prevents it from working properly?

I would say double-check that Windows Firewall isn't blocking some aspect of CE perhaps? After a recent update on my own PC, Windows actually flagged my VPN of all things as a PUP; so it could do the same to a program like CE.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

If anyone can get this table working for me I will owe you my life lmao - I have tried letting both cheat engine and ryujinx through windows security and firewall, tried running with compatibility mode on both programs, etc.

Sorry again for all my posts, I'm just very desperate to get this working. I would just use Eliza but it stops working randomly and it doesn't seem to work at all postgame.
Last edited by pearlypeach on Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CroixBartel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CroixBartel »

This game just upgrade from RF4S, still alot of drops from FPS and you fell being playing Rf4 dlc.

elydd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elydd »

I'm on Windows 11 and the table works fine

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

i will literally pay someone to help me get this working haha, PLEASE let me know if anyone else has the same problem/finds a solution