[Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Post by Cakey »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:21 pm
minhnhatx wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm
This game uses so much memory that 32GB RAM is recommended to use CT. 16GB is not enough.
I have only 8GB RAM :mellow:
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • rucksack ( activate -> open /do something with rucksack )
  • Item Max Level (will crash if transition between places so, need to save,then restart emulation...)
  • Item Max Stack
  • Inventory Item - id editor
Thank you so much for this! Could you explain how to use the item id editor? I have a table with the item id's from the game on it, but CE obviously has a different id associated with each item in-game. As an example I have a lamp squid that I would like to change to a fruit sandwich. I don't have the CE id for it though or a sandwich in my possession to find out, only the official one. How do I go about doing this?

Edit: I see I get a list of items to select when changing values, and it does change the item name on the table - but not the ID and actual item in game?

Edit edit: Worked on a stack of crystals. Didn't realize the squids don't stack so guess it didn't work because of that, ignore me. Works great - time to woo Martin faster! :wub:

Gunx12632
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunx12632 »

Hello, Im just curious, how do you use these cheats on ryujinx. Thanks for your time.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

Cake-san wrote:
minhnhatx wrote:
This game uses so much memory that 32GB RAM is recommended to use CT. 16GB is not enough.
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • Item Max Level (will crash if transition between places so, need to save,then restart emulation...)
  • Item Max Stack
cant seem to tick player or ruck sack using 7.4 version of ce

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Cake-san wrote:
Since this game use il2cpp, I just write a simple mono features like thinggy to automatically populate some symbols...
Hence, here's a lazy pointer, which should cover a lot more of the game's variables.
:ph34r:

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:53 pm
Kirisuma wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:15 pm
shame there is no cheat table for Yuzu yet... the game works perfectly fine in the latest Yuzu Early Build. :-|

I have sadly no Idea on how the hell Ryujinx works... and honestly don't want to have two emulators installed that are for the same games... xD

But good work for making a functioning cheattable for Ryujinx.
Having both emulators isn't too bad. They barely take up any space themselves, only the games. You can have both emulators point to the same folders for games, mods and other stuff like that. So you only need one copy of most things. Different games run better on different emulators so I have both myself. Until the Switch gets a definitive emulator like the other consoles, having both is almost required if you want to properly run every game.
Yeah you are probably right. :-) I also kinda forgot that I can point them to the same folder. Anyway, after your dialogue I tried it out and honestly... For me it didn't run to well on Ryujinx. It was rendered slightly better on the edges. But it was also a lot more stuttery. The only problem I found in Yuzu was the Quest Board not showing up properly in OpenGL (but absolutely fine in Vulkan... the only problem with Vulkan is that I can't go higher then 1080p for some reason while I could go up to 2k with OpenGL...)

Anyway, thanks for the headsup :-)

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:52 am
Cake-san wrote:
Since this game use il2cpp, I just write a simple mono features like thinggy to automatically populate some symbols...
Hence, here's a lazy pointer, which should cover a lot more of the game's variables.
I'm so sorry Cake-san, but I can't seem to get your table to work! I click on the box and nothing happens - when I hover over it, it says something like "Lua error at line 1: failure determining what PlayerData means". Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I also tried your first table, I could open up to the Player and Rucksack options, but nothing happens when I tick the boxes. I'm using CE v7.4, if that helps!

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

pearlypeach wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:39 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:52 am
Cake-san wrote:
I'm so sorry Cake-san, but I can't seem to get your table to work! I click on the box and nothing happens - when I hover over it, it says something like "Lua error at line 1: failure determining what PlayerData means". Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I also tried your first table, I could open up to the Player and Rucksack options, but nothing happens when I tick the boxes. I'm using CE v7.4, if that helps!
same issue

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

It work just fine for me new table are pretty much the same as save editor now but skill pointer from the first table are better the lazy pointer one don't have a name list

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

nos4r2 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:52 am
It work just fine for me new table are pretty much the same as save editor now but skill pointer from the first table are better the lazy pointer one don't have a name list
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the latest version of cheat engine, I've used Ryujinx cheat engine tables before, and I've tried restarting both the game and cheat engine multiple times. Am I missing a crucial step?

I click on the first option in the table and nothing happens.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:59 am
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the latest version of cheat engine, I've used Ryujinx cheat engine tables before, and I've tried restarting both the game and cheat engine multiple times. Am I missing a crucial step?
I click on the first option in the table and nothing happens.
I don't think you are doing anything wrong. The table was working fine when I first tested it.
Try restarting your computer.

How to re-produce the issue I have:
Restart your computer
Start your Ryujinx game
Start the CT
Activate the script "Rune Factory 5 USA v1.0.1 (64-bit) (Ryujinx)" and "Player".
It works. Everything works.
Open the same table, a second session
Activate the script, it does not work.
Close all Cheat Engine sessions, start up again, activate the script
It does not work.
Restart the computer, it works again.

So to prevent this issue from happening, before you close Cheat Engine,
Deactivate "Player",
then deactivate "Rune Factory 5 USA v1.0.1 (64-bit) (Ryujinx)",
then you may close Cheat Engine.
Last edited by minhnhatx on Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:59 am
Did you update Ryujinx? Unlike normal games, updating the emulator itself can break cheat tables. Even if the game version is the same. One of the reasons its such a pain in the ass to keep emulation tables up to date. Especially ones that update multiple times a week haha.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:43 am
The problem is that I can't even get to that point haha, I can't even get the Player and Rucksack options to show up without turning off "hide children when deactivated". Activating the script "Rune Factory 5 USA v1.0.1 (64-bit) (Ryujinx)" simply doesn't work for me.

And yes I did update Ryujinx, but using an older build doesn't seem to help either. :(

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am
The problem is that I can't even get to that point haha, I can't even get the Player and Rucksack options to show up without turning off "hide children when deactivated". Activating the script "Rune Factory 5 USA v1.0.1 (64-bit) (Ryujinx)" simply doesn't work for me.

As you can see, I have the same issue. Can't even activate/toggle the first script.
Solution: restart your computer
To prevent this issue from happening, deactivate the scripts before you close Cheat Engine.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:33 am
pearlypeach wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am

As you can see, I have the same issue. Can't even activate/toggle the first script.
Solution: restart your computer
To prevent this issue from happening, deactivate the scripts before you close Cheat Engine.
Restarting unfortunately does not solve the issue for me. I have done that several times.

Sorry if I'm getting annoying with all my posts haha, I just really want this to work. And I've tried troubleshooting in every way I can.

KaguraSuzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaguraSuzu »

Cake-san wrote:
minhnhatx wrote:
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • Item Max Stack
Update 1
Thank you so much !

I can confirm your cheat work fine with Jp version of the latest game 1.1.1