[Request] Evenicle 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
dafallnone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Evenicle 2

Post by dafallnone »

heres my contribution i just revised others tables organized it and added a few more things enjoy. this is everything i could possibly need on a playthrough i hope it helps you =)

#note# when you click activate this first it will take a while that is all the scripts for the table in a single click dont exit out of cheat engine it did not freeze lol
#note# on testing everything worked corectly but nobody is perfect if it doesnt work for you just try to quit and relaunch your game =)
Attachments
Evenicle2.CT
(566.95 KiB) Downloaded 1421 times

willythe_poof
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by willythe_poof »

i have tried using the cheat provided by dafallnone and most of the code is working , but for the code for character accuracy , multihit , critical , etc doesn't work unfortunately, speed, magic , defend work perfectly though

dafallnone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dafallnone »

everything in the red text is base it wont match whats on screen on the game its all their base stats its mostly there for completion i havent really edited any of their stats in my game never needed to

dafallnone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dafallnone »

a 0 basicaly means that characters base in that stat is 0 you may have done a few eradications and got bonuses on those stats your game may say 5 but the base will be 0. im not sure but maybe if you raise the base stat the in game display will go up too honestly idk i mainly put those extra stats in there just for completion

iwasherebut4got
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iwasherebut4got »

For reference EXP address is (skill point address) - 84 in HEX. Works for every char so far. And each stat address is +/- 4 from each other. Hope this helps if you wanna edit those extra stats. It works for me lol.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Dafallnone, while I appreciate your table, your choice of colors for the text is hard on the eyes. Since the default background color for CE is white, the yellow color is almost invisible. It's easily fixed, but maybe sticking with the basic black text may be easier on the eyes for most people.

Also many of the entries lack names, but they're easy enough to figure out. HP just has HP then two lines with no descriptors. It's easy to figure its "current HP" and "maximum hp". But, not everything will be that logical.

Not knocking your work, its great, just those tidbits need to be added to flesh it out and make it a more usable table for everyone. Again, a good table so far, those small quibbles aside.

Morgomir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morgomir »

agree completely with you Kentda

dafallnone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dafallnone »

thery dont lack names i just made the table look like the game you are more than welcome to change whatever you want i use dark mode so all the colors are perfect but do what you want with it lol its all good the box you click on is the name entry and the value below it belonmgs to it =-) and cheat engine uses windows darkmode so its perfect for me im sorry if not for you but you can change it all you want i wont be mad lol

jalubagaskara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jalubagaskara »

+1

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

Thanks Dafallnone!

The only real problem I had with the table was after editing one of the secondary stats, on the next reload the the secondary stats for that character were missing. Found out from the trial version thread that you should do that as a permanent deal.

Anyone who edits the character secondary stats can still find it manually or edit the aob scan for that character. If you edited every character, that's gonna be harder.

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

Anyone else tried seeing if they can change the item drop counter?

The one I found is (#of encounters since last drop * 2). At chapter 2 and tried setting to 100 or 200, being level 18 has no drops in raisin but always drops at the forest camp.

Don't know how to aob scan, if it's even possible to find with it.

Zenican
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zenican »

GabKarol wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:59 am
Thanks Dafallnone!

The only real problem I had with the table was after editing one of the secondary stats, on the next reload the the secondary stats for that character were missing. Found out from the trial version thread that you should do that as a permanent deal.

Anyone who edits the character secondary stats can still find it manually or edit the aob scan for that character. If you edited every character, that's gonna be harder.
I just ran into this problem, can you explain what you mean by manually edit the aob scan for that character? I still have other characters that I didn't edit the stats for

Zenican
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zenican »

dafallnone wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:25 am
heres my contribution i just revised others tables organized it and added a few more things enjoy. this is everything i could possibly need on a playthrough i hope it helps you =)

#note# when you click activate this first it will take a while that is all the scripts for the table in a single click dont exit out of cheat engine it did not freeze lol
#note# on testing everything worked corectly but nobody is perfect if it doesnt work for you just try to quit and relaunch your game =)
Thank you for your work, is there any way you know how to fix the issue GabKarol pointed out? You can see it on this screenshot

[Link]

GabKarol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabKarol »

Zenican wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:10 am
GabKarol wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:59 am
Thanks Dafallnone!

I just ran into this problem, can you explain what you mean by manually edit the aob scan for that character? I still have other characters that I didn't edit the stats for
If you know which stats you edited and to what amount, then its easy. Right click the "Activate first", go to Group config then click always hide children.

There will be the character's names and under them are the stat aob scans. You want stats_1 for Alex and stats_2 for everyone else.

Double click the <script> of the one you want and it will open the auto assemble. There will be an aob scan in there that is searching for the base stats. If there are no question marks in that scan then it's the right one for that character.

The scan starts with the hex value of accuracy, from there you will have 00 00 00 gaps between the values. The order follows the one in the table. So acc then eva then stun, etc.

Replace the values in the aob scan with what you edited it to. I have no idea of what to do if you went over 255 though.

mattmolton50
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mattmolton50 »

Hello does anyone know how to spawn Lucky Can Can using cheat engine?

I am having trouble capturing one for 100 complete