Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
taberenjo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by taberenjo »

Would anyone know how to modify the rng of cosmic time candy, so it always gives 500 hrs?

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

taberenjo wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:06 pm
Would anyone know how to modify the rng of cosmic time candy, so it always gives 500 hrs?
null != d.displayName ? xH.setReserved("displayName", "1_HR_Time_Candy") : xH.h.displayName = "1_HR_Time_Candy", null != d.sellPrice ? xH.setReserved("sellPrice", 1) : xH.h.sellPrice = 1, null != d.typeGen ? xH.setReserved("typeGen", "dTimeCandy") : xH.h.typeGen = "dTimeCandy", null != d.ID ? xH.setReserved("ID", 60) : xH.h.ID = 60, null != d.Type ? xH.setReserved("Type", "TIME_CANDY") : xH.h.Type = "TIME_CANDY", null != d.lvReqToCraft ? xH.setReserved("lvReqToCraft", "88") : xH.h.lvReqToCraft = "88", null != d.common ? OH.setReserved("common", xH) : OH.h.common = xH;
var kH = new p;
null != d.desc_line1 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line1", "Hold_down_to_instantly_get_1_Hour_of_AFK_Gains.") : kH.h.desc_line1 = "Hold_down_to_instantly_get_1_Hour_of_AFK_Gains.", null != d.desc_line2 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line2", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line2 = "Filler", null != d.desc_line3 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line3", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line3 = "Filler", null != d.desc_line4 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line4", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line4 = "Filler", null != d.desc_line5 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line5", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line5 = "Filler", null != d.desc_line6 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line6", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line6 = "Filler", null != d.desc_line7 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line7", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line7 = "Filler", null != d.desc_line8 ? kH.setReserved("desc_line8", "Filler") : kH.h.desc_line8 = "Filler", null != d.consumable ? OH.setReserved("consumable", kH) : OH.h.consumable = kH, y.addNewQuest("Timecandy1", OH);

just edit this
xH.setReserved("ID", 60) : xH.h.ID = 60,

60 min = to 1 hour
so just edit both number whatever you like

note:this one is 1 hour candy

trox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trox »

Done all I could with all the methods, some didn't even work from the get go (100% a problem with my pc).
Even so I would like to know if anyone is still going the cheat engine way, cause I'm most familiar with it and can't seem to make it work be it 4byte, 4byte*2 or even double. I have a few gems in my inventory and all I want is to dupe them, any ideas ? thanks in advance for any and all answers.

b0yb0y111
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b0yb0y111 »

Guys, anyway to decrease Dungeon level?

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

trox wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:10 am
Done all I could with all the methods, some didn't even work from the get go (100% a problem with my pc).
Even so I would like to know if anyone is still going the cheat engine way, cause I'm most familiar with it and can't seem to make it work be it 4byte, 4byte*2 or even double. I have a few gems in my inventory and all I want is to dupe them, any ideas ? thanks in advance for any and all answers.

it is 4byte*2, you can just put anything you like in inventory start with 1, but cheat engine its 2 then search
just keep adding and search then you will get the address.

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

b0yb0y111 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:20 am
Guys, anyway to decrease Dungeon level?
i dont know about dungeon level
but you can increase dungeon stats

trox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trox »

gojumpriver wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:04 am
trox wrote:

it is 4byte*2, you can just put anything you like in inventory start with 1, but cheat engine its 2 then search
I actually had the wrong process, there is 2 that react to speed hack. Tricky.

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

trox wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:17 am
gojumpriver wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:04 am
trox wrote:

I actually had the wrong process, there is 2 that react to speed hack. Tricky.

Choose the third one in process

Tedko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tedko »

Is there a way to unlock next zone portals in w4 with the console?

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

Tedko wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:44 am
Is there a way to unlock next zone portals in w4 with the console?
Did you try it?
Have you finish the cooking and breeding quest in W4?

Tedko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tedko »

Also 1 more question: Is there a way to reset the anvil? Like the points you've spent in either statistic (speed, capacity, etc.)

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

Tedko wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:24 pm
Also 1 more question: Is there a way to reset the anvil? Like the points you've spent in either statistic (speed, capacity, etc.)
Do you mean reset to default?

Tedko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tedko »

gojumpriver wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:05 pm
Tedko wrote:
Yeah i guess resetting it to default works too

gojumpriver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gojumpriver »

Tedko wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:47 pm
gojumpriver wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:05 pm
Tedko wrote:
Yeah i guess resetting it to default works too
Did you use CE?

Tedko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tedko »

Nope, the launcher with the console from this post. I just spent too many points in some categories and i wonder if i could reset them somehow.