Re: Star Dynasties

Post by CobraPL »

+1

Norian90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Norian90 »

Hi all! Not so long ago, a new DLC was released to the game, which, among other things, added the ability to customize the initial state of the members of your house.

And points for this customization, as for me, are not enough even in the game difficult level "custom", where 99 points are given and they can also be increased during generation to 215.

Is there someone who knows what, where and how to edit in the game files, or how to find the cap of generation points during generation using Cheat Engine or something else. Or maybe someone understands the issue enough to make a StarDynasties.CT , with functionality that can help in this matter?
Help me with this please

I found a not ideal solution: create a starting family without traits. Brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, children, husbands, wives, etc. etc. Start the game. Use the dev console to bring the characters to the desired level. Turn off console.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Norian90 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:02 pm
Hi all! Not so long ago, a new DLC was released to the game, which, among other things, added the ability to customize the initial state of the members of your house.

And points for this customization, as for me, are not enough even in the game difficult level "custom", where 99 points are given and they can also be increased during generation to 215.

Is there someone who knows what, where and how to edit in the game files, or how to find the cap of generation points during generation using Cheat Engine or something else. Or maybe someone understands the issue enough to make a StarDynasties.CT , with functionality that can help in this matter?
Help me with this please

I found a not ideal solution: create a starting family without traits. Brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, children, husbands, wives, etc. etc. Start the game. Use the dev console to bring the characters to the desired level. Turn off console.
Yea, I am working on a table. Should be ready in the next several days or so. So far I just have the House/Character/Family creation hacks and you don't have to choose Custom so you can use the hacks and still get achievements. Also you can give ALL traits, there is no limit.

Enable the script BEFORE Before you select Configure - New Start or Configure - From Last Start. DISABLE the script BEFORE you hit the Start Game button after everything is configured. Just because we want to make sure the NPCs empires don't use the same cheats.

Anyway, test it out and let me know if it works. Im going to be making a full table soon though..
Attachments
StarDynasties_House_Creation_G25.CT
House/Character/Family Creation Hack with achievements
(27.96 KiB) Downloaded 400 times

Norian90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Norian90 »

Thanks, the table works well.
The fact that choosing traits when generating new game, which usually block the ability to take traits in an adjacent group or with the opposite negative effect, does not block them, amazing.
I don't know how you did it, but it's great!

I looked back and forth what was added in the dlc:
blodline exp = 4 bite
The ingame tooltip says that the first level requires 700, each subsequent level requires 50 more. Total 50 traits
I.e
1 - 700
2 - 750
49 - 3100
50 - 3150

The displayed experience bar is reset after each level, but the actual experience is not. In total, for the 50th level, you need 96250. Ideally, you need to find the value of experience and set it to 96249 and press the end of the move.

But in practice, at least for me (game in steam, windows 10 - x64), level 33 is a cap. When setting experience between 49499 (level 33) and 51849 (level 34) or more, the game freezes.
It was possible that sometimes it froze after level 32 before reaching level 33 - I experimented a lot and I don’t remember all the results clearly

I tried to find the trait points themselves, but I couldn't.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Norian90 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:09 am
Thanks, the table works well.
The fact that choosing traits when generating new game, which usually block the ability to take traits in an adjacent group or with the opposite negative effect, does not block them, amazing.
I tried to find the trait points themselves, but I couldn't.
Yea for the house/char creator i had to inject in like 5 different places to take care of all the checks so I could pick anything I wanted.

I did not even notice an experience bar :P Anyway here is the completed table. Some cheats on it are WAY overboard and would kill the gameplay so just use what you want:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19443

Norian90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Norian90 »

Found a solution with blodline.
1. Find the value of experience and set it to 49499. Press end of turn.
2. Distribute 33 blodline trait points. Set experience to 699. Press end of turn.

As a result, at the beginning of the next turn you will have -32 trait points
And I have no idea why the bug occurs, but with a negative value of trait points, you can select traits further as if you had a points.

3. If you choose all 50 traits, you will have -49 bloodline trait points. Click "Ok" . Press end of turn. Save game. Enjoy.

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1