Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Brookhaven

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

OtakuChahn wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:59 am
where is the save file and how do I edit it? also if you want to use cheat engine with Brookhaven I am pretty sure you will want the value type to be Double.
Also thanks for telling me that tip! When I edited the gold with the value type as Double, it worked! Now onto finding out about the health, stamina and mana!

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

So, I managed to change the amount of items in my inventory like wood, stone, etc. But I don't yet know how to keep the value the same. As in, once I move the wood or anything else, to a different spot in my inventory, the value goes back to 0 in cheat engine while in game the value stays the same. But as soon as I move it back to the spot where it previously was, the value in cheat engine matches with the value in game.

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

Thank you for letting me know! I wanted to back up my save files anyways and trying to find the actual files themselves was a pain.

OtakuChahn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OtakuChahn »

Yondaime_Kazzy wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:23 am
OtakuChahn wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:59 am
where is the save file and how do I edit it? also if you want to use cheat engine with Brookhaven I am pretty sure you will want the value type to be Double.
Sorry for the late reply, but it's in C:\Users\[your name]\Appdata\Local\Brookhaven and the file you want is called User_1.save
Thank you very much! I hope you have a good day/night!

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

Okay, so I just tested out, apparently the max level of the skills is 10, so if you want to edit that in the save file, make sure to edit the number that's BEFORE the dot. Normally it says 0.000000 If you want to be level 5, you need to change the zero before the dot into a 5. For example: 5.000000

raquel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raquel »

I wait for a table, thanks

Fluffy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fluffy »

I have little to no experience with actually making tables but I did a little experimenting with this game. I was looking into the Magic (MP) value to give myself infinite MP. Using cheat engine I was able to find the address after a few scans but the value seems weird, it jumps around randomly and isn't a regular 2 or 4 byte value but like a full string of numbers. All I could do was freeze it to give myself "infinite" MP, I tried to get a pointer for it but no luck, it's like it cant find anything. Makes me wonder if just editing the Save file is the way to go but the MP values in there don't seem to affect anything. Hopefully someone with more tech knowledge can get it all working.

raquel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raquel »

help me the furnace machine does not come out