Internet Cafe Simulator 2 cheat request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Internet Cafe Simulator 2 cheat request

Post by altaysevi »

try to hack this game but it seem I can't find any of them using cheat engine, please help

Game Name: INTERNET CAFE SIMULATOR 2
Game Engine: Unity
steam link:

Option Request:
Currency
Last edited by altaysevi on Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Internet Cafe Simulator 2 cheat request

Post by Allen1013 »

Yeah, pretty fun game unless you gamble all your savings away and have a low rating and no one comes to your store and then they dont pay and your bat just broke and now you're running away, and a cop just started chasing you alongside the person you hit but didnt knockout.

So yeah.... money cheat or XP cheat would be awesome.

altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by altaysevi »

i search 4bit and float for money address but cant find it, in unknown digit it's goes 2bil search lol and takes 30 gig from hard.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Yeah I just suck at finding addresses in certain games.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

Game's on Unity by the way, not Unreal..anyway, finding stuff in Unity is easy-peasy, i'm not into this game at all though, but currency can be located in GameManager, either use Cheat Engine's dissect method or dnSpy, whatever makes you feel good, here's some bad video, nevermind the bad resolution, is all on low, for searching methods, is much easier and faster).

EDIT: click on Internet Cafe Simulator 2 and then activate the Currency cheat ;)

Best wishes! ;)
Table [Non-Steam] Codex
(1.37 KiB) Downloaded 615 times
Last edited by VampTY on Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by altaysevi »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:43 pm
Hello,

Game's on Unity by the way, not Unreal..anyway, finding stuff in Unity is easy-peasy, i'm not into this game at all though, but currency can be located in GameManager, either use Cheat Engine's dissect method or dnSpy, whatever makes you feel good, here's some bad video, nevermind the bad resolution, is all on low, for searching methods, is much easier and faster).

Video will be removed soon! :P

Best wishes! ;)
ty good one must learn how to use Cheat Engine's dissect method or dnSpy :D

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hey,

Anyway i've decided to share it, look up for that table (you need Cheat Engine 7.3), game is removed, have fun, but not too much! :P :roll:

Take care! :D :ph34r:

altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by altaysevi »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:54 pm
Hey,

Anyway i've decided to share it, look up for that table (you need Cheat Engine 7.3), game is removed, have fun, but not too much! :P :roll:

Take care! :D :ph34r:
TY so much :wub:

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

i rather have like.... a money earn multiplier by x16, it probably helped alot when starting off.

tehpwnz0r64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tehpwnz0r64 »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:43 pm
Hello,

EDIT: click on Internet Cafe Simulator 2 and then activate the Currency cheat ;)

Best wishes! ;)
hey there, it seems like when I try to activate the currency script, it has the error "failure allocating memory near 2055272FE4C". Is this a problem with my PC? Is there a way to fix it? I'm using CE 7.3

Edit: Now somehow it says "error while scanning for AOBs: _base Error: Not all results found"

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

tehpwnz0r64 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:36 am
hey there, it seems like when I try to activate the currency script, it has the error "failure allocating memory near 2055272FE4C". Is this a problem with my PC? Is there a way to fix it? I'm using CE 7.3

Edit: Now somehow it says "error while scanning for AOBs: _base Error: Not all results found"
Hello,

I did this on a non-steam version, Codex release, if this was somehow updated, though luck.Now this table works like this, once you are in the actual game, enable Internet Cafe Simulator 2, just click on it, then buy something, enable then Currency.Now, i don't have the game installed, though if you have any knowledge in using the Cheat Engine's Mono Dissect functions, is easy to find it, is in the GameManager, or use dnSpy, you can alter directly the .dll, there's choices.Or, search by arrays, use "F3 0F 11 4D F0" , look in the currency script and search for that address (will change on every machine, that address that will end in 5c).You can also change 5c into 5d or 5b or 50.In case you're searching, the old ways, it's on float or string, using unknown search first, then changed value (when you buy or something changed with the amount of your currency) and unchanged value (when nothing is done, just to filter out the addresses, bad, good, those not needed), make sure you have all checked for scanning, all types i mean, also on Debugger Options you must have "use VEH Debugger".

I can't help more, it this was updated, i won't redownload the game, finding stuff in it since is Unity is quite easy, hope you can understand!

Have a pleasent day/evening and take care!

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Made a post with a table with more options. Enjoy :P
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18788

altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by altaysevi »