Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by alliver15 »

Nethstar wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:21 pm
blazebolt7 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 am
LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:05 pm
Open up cheat engine search your value spend some search again, rinse repeat, its a 4byte value. I did this day 1 when I noticed my currency was gone into the dust. Might be double don't remember, but whatever it works, I think you might need to grab some after changing the value to make it stick or detect.
Does it mean the cheatengine for units works in the latest patch? I tried but my game crashes when i change my value.
Yeah same, crashes.
I have a steam version and I had been changing units, upgrade modules, poly, DNA, and fragments without crashes since the update.

blazebolt7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blazebolt7 »

alliver15 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 pm
Nethstar wrote:
blazebolt7 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 am

Does it mean the cheatengine for units works in the latest patch? I tried but my game crashes when i change my value.
Yeah same, crashes.
I have a steam version and I had been changing units, upgrade modules, poly, DNA, and fragments without crashes since the update.
Can you share your table if you have made one?

alliver15
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alliver15 »

blazebolt7 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:56 pm
alliver15 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 pm
Nethstar wrote:

Yeah same, crashes.
Can you share your table if you have made one?
I just do stuff manually, scan and change. Im just using the table from here.

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

its funny how there are people making money of the stuff the people here have posted lol 45€ for a "trainer" that can do what the CT can do here lol just that they did it for the windows store version too o.O

damn i really need to learn how to search stuff better xD idk i really dont understand how people find stuff like the perk values to change them.

Nethstar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nethstar »

Managed to get changing units working on the MSoft version.
Only difference between when I did it last time when it crashed, and now: I hopped into a mission, opened a chest, as soon as I got the units did the search, then continued on till another chest and searched as soon as I got the next batch of units. only needed about 2-3 searches to get the address.

hbk123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hbk123 »

Anyone else have an issue with not being able to do the Vibranium event/Avengers Initiative mission changes messing with the time and the game?

saxmen09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by saxmen09 »

any one have challanger cards cheat table ??? i bought game 5 days ago, need cheat to finish challanger cards

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

XiNingXien wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:31 pm
its funny how there are people making money of the stuff the people here have posted lol 45€ for a "trainer" that can do what the CT can do here lol just that they did it for the windows store version too o.O

damn i really need to learn how to search stuff better xD idk i really dont understand how people find stuff like the perk values to change them.
Could you kindly stop venting for the 50th time? No one is going to invest weeks/months teaching you how to become a game-hacker. Instead of periodically posting about your Windows Store oof, you could start learning.. slowly.. not with this game, but others. Simpler. For you. Otherwise keep venting and eventually buy what others make, cuz you're incapable of doing it for yourself. Where's your human pride?

PlaindewZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlaindewZ »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:26 am
XiNingXien wrote:

Could you kindly stop venting for the 50th time? No one is going to invest weeks/months teaching you how to become a game-hacker. Instead of periodically posting about your Windows Store oof, you could start learning.. slowly.. not with this game, but others. Simpler. For you. Otherwise keep venting and eventually buy what others make, cuz you're incapable of doing it for yourself. Where's your human pride?
Hahaha I so agree. He could just watch me daily....

XiNingXien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XiNingXien »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:26 am
XiNingXien wrote:

where was i venting? i just find it weird that other sites are selling stuff (with stuff from here)... I was only asking what functions people use to search for specific stuff like the perks is it memmory eddit? hex edit? its not like i was asking for a 1 to 1 tutorial got pmd by someone anyway today o_o is it shamefull to ask for tipps? i dont think so... have a nice day :)
saxmen09 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:24 am
any one have challanger cards cheat table ??? i bought game 5 days ago, need cheat to finish challanger cards
there wasnt one in quite the only way that works atm is to change the time on ur pc rn and do the challenges :3 (like push a week in to the future while offline and reenable internet wait for it to refresh and u should be able to get new weeklys) (idk if u gotta restart the game on pc like u do on xbox after going offline)
Nethstar wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:38 am
Managed to get changing units working on the MSoft version.
Only difference between when I did it last time when it crashed, and now: I hopped into a mission, opened a chest, as soon as I got the units did the search, then continued on till another chest and searched as soon as I got the next batch of units. only needed about 2-3 searches to get the address.
i did it the same way at first afterwards as long as u got around 5k (to be sure) u can just scan -> open loot box -> scan. after a few times u should have 4-5 adresses at most (lock them) and use an auto clicker to open boxes for you :3 (dont forget to unlock the values otherwise u crash when u are done and want to do something else)

twinnyka01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by twinnyka01 »

Seem like new update break the table

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

XiNingXien wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:53 am
where was i venting? i just find it weird that other sites are selling stuff (with stuff from here)... I was only asking what functions people use to search for specific stuff like the perks is it memmory eddit? hex edit? its not like i was asking for a 1 to 1 tutorial got pmd by someone anyway today o_o is it shamefull to ask for tipps? i dont think so... have a nice day :)
You forget you have a user profile which can easily be checked. I've counted 3-4 posts in which you keep bringing up the Microsoft Store version topic, as well as countlessly asking how to edit perks. Plus you've been reported 2-3 times already for going off-topic with the same non-sense. Do you think I'd pick on someone out of thin air without something to support it? There is a saying: "when the fox can't reach the grapes it says they're sour" aka: if you can't do it yourself, you start diminishing the value of that action, finding excuses or posting crap like "pfft, they sell the Windows Store trainer.. what a joke". Bet you wish you had it, but since you won't invest that much, you go blabbering around :)

As for other sites using content from FRF to promote themselves or sell stuff, we know already. It's not the first title where this has happened. So nothing new. Thanks for pointing to the obvious, it enforces our convictions of ripping even more /sarcasm.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Small update released which may render the tables not working. Cheers.

Patch notes from Discord
We rolled out Patch 2.2d today that fixes the following:
- (Resolves a crash related to Spider-Man's web swinging (Playstation))
- Resolves an issue with save data loss when joining a multiplayer lobby

kinomagami
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kinomagami »

please update table

Narwak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Narwak »