Shin Megami Tensei V (YUZU)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ninaaaq
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V (YUZU)

Post by ninaaaq »

Just stop playing until someone share CT for Yuzu US 1.0.1 version, I need exp multiplier so much :(

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

gammaradiation wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:21 am
selo wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:42 pm
Eiffel2018 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:18 am
Attach with cheat code used for YUZU/Ryujinx, just put the correct TID folder in the Mod folder

Feature:
[Godmode (HP & MP not decrease) Will dead if enemy too strong]
[Makka(Money) hack (5x gain, no decrease)]
[Glory hack (5x gain, no decrease)]
[Consumables not decrease]
[Infinite Battle Moves (Hold ZL)]
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]
[Exp multplier (3x default)]

Note, there is no CT file, I just use the cheat function provided by Yuzu and Ryujinx
any clear instruction how to use this ? already put it in mod folder in smt yuzu folder but nada

Use my image link as folder structure.
Download Eiffels link Rar
Right click SMTV in Yuzu > Open Mod Data Location
Create Folder SUb folders like my picture:
"Name of the Cheat folder" > "" folder called cheats>" text file with build id as title" > "one cheat inside the text file"

do that per cheat you want to enable.
Right click SMTV in yuzu again, gfot to properties, enable the cheat you put in.

Unfortunately, all the cheats crash the game, at some point so they're not useful to keep on.

edit: in the picture i forgot to put the "[All Essence]" in the cheat file i just have the code without the code title
using this method only moon jump works, everything else crashes
thanks for this
manage to activate expmulti , inf magarushi , inf battlemoves (affect enemies too) and inf consumables tried to activate more than that either yuzu crash or freeze my pc

Eiffel2018
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eiffel2018 »

gammaradiation wrote:
selo wrote:
Eiffel2018 wrote:
Attach with cheat code used for YUZU/Ryujinx, just put the correct TID folder in the Mod folder

Feature:
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]

Note, there is no CT file, I just use the cheat function provided by Yuzu and Ryujinx
any clear instruction how to use this ? already put it in mod folder in smt yuzu folder but nada

"Name of the Cheat folder" > "" folder called cheats>" text file with build id as title" > "one cheat inside the text file"

Right click SMTV in yuzu again, gfot to properties, enable the cheat you put in.

Unfortunately, all the cheats crash the game, at some point so they're not useful to keep on.

edit: in the picture i forgot to put the "[All Essence]" in the cheat file i just have the code without the code title
I found you've split the features into deference files. lol
It may not work, there is {Master Code} under on the top. They are subroutine that the other features would call them
so you must enable the master code before you load the other features

shenshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shenshi »

gammaradiation wrote:
selo wrote:
Eiffel2018 wrote:

Feature:
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]

So i try this and i can't get any codes to show up, The all essence is there on the list. But how do I get the cheats to show up. I try posting them in the pick but idk what you did.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

Eiffel2018 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:11 pm

It may not work, there is {Master Code} under on the top. They are subroutine that the other features would call them
can you then do a mini tutorial on how to make it work? I've had some success separating the codes and putting the mastercode on all of them, but sometimes some things work, sometimes not and in many cases the game freezes.

EDIT: I managed to make it work somehow, but, not all codes are working and eventually the game freezes after some time, so, who is going to use this, save your progress constantly!

Always Moon, EXP Multiply are not working for me
Infinity Battle Moves works, but it work for enemys too and it can cause an infinite loop battle if you have inf HP activated.
Last edited by Scheimann on Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkRose101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkRose101 »

Eiffel2018 wrote:

Feature:
[Inf. HP (will dead if enemy too strong)]
[Infinite MP]
[Infinite Battle Moves (Hold ZL for off)]
[Items/Essence not decrease (Hold ZL for off)]
[Magarushi not decrease]
[1.5x moving Speed ]
[Moon Jump]
[Always Full Moon = 52800109 / New Moon = 4B090129 / Normal game (delete this line)]
[Exp Multiplier (Edit the last number, default 5x)]
[All Essence]
[All Items (not include key items)]

May add the following line if you want to take a look for all KEY items
[Key items (Dangerous, just for reference)]
040E0000 01334D54 94AB5881

15/11 Updated: Compatibility to Ryujinx/Yuzu

# Game ver. 1.0.1 is required
# For those who want to disable some functions, you can open the file and delete the lines below corresponding title

Someone said I'm lazy. Yes, I'm lazy to learn everything, however, I work for this game at least 100 hrs. I believe no one will put so much effort on it, otherwise a full function CT file was come very early :)

I don't know how to make a CT file that can modified the memory without conflict by the game system.
Any one can help? just serach 00 45 69 66 66 65 6C 32 30 31 38 00 and then edit +0x20 that is EXP multiplier
may be you also need to trace what address write on that memory and NOP it.
The download with on the files managed to work on my Yuzu when I used the never decrease items code but I noticed it doesn't have the off function with ZL. Was that removed or am I doing it wrong?

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Eiffel2018 wrote:
gammaradiation wrote:
selo wrote:

I always get "Tampermachine Compile: Invalid word length for () Atmosphere cheat". Seems the brackets around the mastercode are strange. The brackets [] allow the code to load fine. But the { } brackets give the error lol.

Some work without the Master, some don't. Thanks for taking the time to make them.

While I was googling Atmosphere codes, I came across a tutorial video that split the files like that. That's probably why people are doing it that way.

veran7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by veran7 »

Interesting that the cheats crash on yuzu, on ryujinx I have had no such issues like that even after several hours of play

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

Can anyone explain why the megatsuhi code not work for me ? :( Even it's on yuzu, the rest work fine but the megatsuhi

ninaaaq
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ninaaaq »

slayervergil wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:51 am
Can anyone explain why the megatsuhi code not work for me ? :( Even it's on yuzu, the rest work fine but the megatsuhi
what version ur SMT V ? can exp multiplier work on you with YUZU ? I'm stuck with that

rXkenshin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rXkenshin »

Eiffel2018 wrote:
gammaradiation wrote:
selo wrote:

So I tried your cheat on ryujinx and it's working. But somehow if I copy the same exact cheat I use with ryujinx to yuzu the cheat doesn't work somehow.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

slayervergil wrote:
Same here, everything ok, except Magatsuchi/Magarushi (in cheat's name). :mellow:

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

deary5 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:36 pm
slayervergil wrote:
Same here, everything ok, except Magatsuchi/Magarushi (in cheat's name). :mellow:
That Magarushi code works fine for me on Ryujinx 1.0.7104, using the patch 1.01. I have the same SHA-1 as NotPikachu listed in his cheat table post. Which is an .nsp US region. What rom are you guys using that let's all the codes work fine except Mag? XCI, NSP, NCA? I'm going to load up the XCI and see if that does anything different.

I cannot get any of the button conditionals to work. Moon Jump and Battle Turns will work if I take off the button conditionals. But for some reason, it's not recognizing my controller inputs inside the code. I've tried switching to keyboard inputs. And it still won't recognize. I've looked at other Atmosphere codes and they have the same conditionals, like 80000002 for B. So it has to be something in my set up.

Yuzu won't work with any of the mod codes for me. And Notpikachu's cheat table will activate, but the only option that will work on Yuzu is the item option.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

bruticus0 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:42 pm
deary5 wrote:
slayervergil wrote:
That Magarushi code works fine for me on Ryujinx 1.0.7104, using the patch 1.01. I have the same SHA-1 as NotPikachu listed in his cheat table post. Which is an .nsp US region. What rom are you guys using that let's all the codes work fine except Mag? XCI, NSP, NCA? I'm going to load up the XCI and see if that does anything different.

I cannot get any of the button conditionals to work. Moon Jump and Battle Turns will work if I take off the button conditionals. But for some reason, it's not recognizing my controller inputs inside the code. I've tried switching to keyboard inputs. And it still won't recognize. I've looked at other Atmosphere codes and they have the same conditionals, like 80000002 for B. So it has to be something in my set up.

Yuzu won't work with any of the mod codes for me. And Notpikachu's cheat table will activate, but the only option that will work on Yuzu is the item option.
On Ryujinx version 1.0.7106 and i'm using USA nsp version (include 8 DLC+update 1.0.1+mods 60 fps). At the 1st version cheat magarushi is work, but i have a problem with inf.HP/MP because, the enemy take the same effect (this happen when i fought Hydra), then i delete the inf.HP/MPm after that Magarushi doesn't work even if i don't delete that cheat. Then, i use the new code without Infinite Battle Moves+Always Full Moon. Still Magarushi doesn't work again.

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

deary5 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:58 am
bruticus0 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:42 pm
deary5 wrote:

On Ryujinx version 1.0.7106 and i'm using USA nsp version (include 8 DLC+update 1.0.1+mods 60 fps). At the 1st version cheat magarushi is work, but i have a problem with inf.HP/MP because, the enemy take the same effect (this happen when i fought Hydra), then i delete the inf.HP/MPm after that Magarushi doesn't work even if i don't delete that cheat. Then, i use the new code without Infinite Battle Moves+Always Full Moon. Still Magarushi doesn't work again.
This might sound silly. But have you tried deleting 60 fps mod, then try 1st version again? It might be worth a try. I am using 60fps+LOD Medium mod. I wonder if maybe it could affect cheat code mods someway?