[COMPLETED] [Request] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[COMPLETED] [Request] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Post by teyhox »

Hello !

Game Name: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure
Game Engine: Unreal engine 4
Game Version: v1.0 I guess, just out
Options Required: God mode, then anything you can/want to find
Steam Website:
Other Info: Game is free from now to 16 November on Epic Game Store

Given that the game is actually free on EGS, I'd like a cheat table working for at least that version please. ;)

Thanks for your time, as always ! :wub:

xRif
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Post by xRif »

to find money just look for your current money and search it on 4bytes and fast scan off then just gain or spend something and search for the new current money.
skill point is the same search current skill point on 4bytes and use the skill point, probably need about 3-5 skill points to shorten the search.
the bonus point skill like gun damage, reload etc. i cant remember name but anyway it use the same 4bytes.
i think the health and shield use float so just change the 4bytes to float can't remember since i use float

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Post by glyth »

hope a table comes soon

cant seem to hack ammo clip or ammo

Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loveness »

Interesting.. i found out the ammo and clip values.. but the game crash when i try to debug or to find out what access/write this address.. the only thing is to create stable pointers, but i have to find out all the pointers for every weapon in addition to make all the ammo unlimited..

if anyone know how to bypass this "bug" of the game, then will be easy to make the table based on scripts.

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

you need to change debugger to VEH, I try to debug values but sometimes it cause crash in game or unlimited ammo results with immortal enemies

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Seeing this is just a port over from BL2 wouldent the BL2 table work for it?

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Post by glyth »

any one figure out key?s

DDISO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-shot Adventure

Post by DDISO »

Sometimes it becomes ???
Attachments
TinyTina.CT
(13.35 KiB) Downloaded 239 times