Post by The Black X »

Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:34 pm
StorageInventory.7z
The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:27 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 pm

i tried this and try to change the version to my version, but sadly its not working, they could not load both my main save data and my backup data
uhm odd. Send me your original StorageInventory.sav
ok

Your file is working for me. So mine should work for you. Even checking with an hex editor it's all right.
Have you edited something in the file like the "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626"?
Spoiler
And btw game can't quit to desktop yet. Need to alt tab and close from outside.
Last edited by The Black X on Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi

Post by Siggymas »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:22 am
this is not table, .. extract it in " *:\*\Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi\Labyrinth of Yomi_Data\Managed " and replace ( better to make a backup first )..

it will give you :

all base attributes 70+

base hp/mp >> 2x

experience gain>> 10x

and some more...

PASS
Spoiler
RTX
the other cheat i use is this one, i shall try without this cheat. Thank you so much for the response.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:12 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:34 pm
StorageInventory.7z
The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:27 pm

uhm odd. Send me your original StorageInventory.sav
ok

Your file is working for me. So mine should work for you. Even checking with an hex editor it's all right.
Have you edited something in the file like the "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626"?
Spoiler
And btw game can't quit to desktop yet. Need to alt tab and close from outside.
hello i manage to get it to work, after it failed to load my main save data, afterward it continue to load my backup save data, and i manage to get all the item as intended!! Thank you!! :D

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Btw does anyone know how to quit to desktop?? i can only quit game to main menu.
they seem to have added a quit button on the last patch,if you are using a repack you are going to have to wait

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:53 pm
Ok I'm back with bad and good news. Bad as game's memory is way too much complex for my knowledge (damn unity and mono) and completely different from previous Experience games i hacked.
So NO table, sorry.

Good news as SAVES ARE COMPLETELY DECRYPTED AND UNPROTECTED. And save editing is super easy as everything is written.
That said i studied save's data a bit and i have this thing for you here.
It's a part of the save, the part that controls items in the storage.

How to use:
Spoiler
-Open the game, withdraw everything from storage. Close the game (by selecting quit).
-Go to your save location, most likely
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Aksys Games\Undernauts_ Labyrinth of Yomi\Save\SaveFile_X
(X is slot number, probably = 0 if you saved on the topmost slot)
-Make a Backup of StorageInventory.sav
-Put the one i made in SaveFile_X folder.
-Boot the game and check the storage.
-If it didn't work do put my file both in SaveFile_X folder and in SaveFile_XMirror1 folder.
-If you still have problems, open my file with a txt editor or hex editor and try substituting "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626" (on the very beginning of the file) changing the number to the one appearing in your version of the save.
-You can repeat any time and have infinite of those items.
It will give you the following items in the storage:
-All stat boosting items x99
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Zip is password protected as requested by the site, password is (my username):
The Black X

If it works i can make a version with "ultimate" equipment set as well. But not for a while.
Hope you enjoy, cu in a bit. (playin' SMTV)
sorry to bother you again, but how do i repeat this process?? im worried my other items inside the storage will get effected by it

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:58 pm
The Black X wrote:
Ok I'm back with bad and good news. Bad as game's memory is way too much complex for my knowledge (damn unity and mono) and completely different from previous Experience games i hacked.
So NO table, sorry.

Good news as SAVES ARE COMPLETELY DECRYPTED AND UNPROTECTED. And save editing is super easy as everything is written.

How to use:
Spoiler
-Open the game, withdraw everything from storage. Close the game (by selecting quit).
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Aksys Games\Undernauts_ Labyrinth of Yomi\Save\SaveFile_X
-If it didn't work do put my file both in SaveFile_X folder and in SaveFile_XMirror1 folder.
-If you still have problems, open my file with a txt editor or hex editor and try substituting "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626" (on the very beginning of the file) changing the number to the one appearing in your version of the save.
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Zip is password protected as requested by the site, password is (my username):
The Black X

If it works i can make a version with "ultimate" equipment set as well. But not for a while.
sorry to bother you again, but how do i repeat this process?? im worried my other items inside the storage will get effected by it
Ofc changing the file changes the storage. Just withdraw everything as i said in the 1st step. Only the storage is affected, not the bag.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

The Black X wrote:
So NO table, sorry.

How to use:
Spoiler
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Black X

Yeah this isn't work- Nevermind, worked like a charm, for some reason it didn't actually update the storage file, redid it and it worked, thanks bro!

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

The Black X, I think I can say we all appreciate knowing this. I mean, it should have been the first thing to check as some companies just don't bother encrypting their saves.

That said, what I think many of us would like to see is an item list. I mean, so far for my poor Sorceror, all I've found for reach weapons is the 10 shaku staff. Every other weapon is SHORT for range.

Now that said, I just beat the second sinner, so maybe its just that I haven't found the good stuff yet.

So, an item list (along with the ID numbers) would be awesome. Since its obvious that the items in storage are referenced via ID code.

{"id":673,"count":5,"enhancement":0,"accRand":0,"accFix":0,"evaRand":0,"evaFix":0,"physicalResistRand":0,"physicalResistFix":0,"magicResistRand":0,"magicResistFix":0,"specialResistRand":0,"specialResistFix":0,"magicAttackRand":0,"magicAttackFix":0,"dexRand":0,"dexFix":0,"hpRegeneRand":0,"hpRegeneFix":0,"bonusAttrs":[0,0,0,0,0,0],"ailments":[false,false,false,false,false,false,false],"generateRank":0}]}}

Is just one of the items (as an example).

Enhancement, Acc(Accuracy), Eva(Evasion), etc, etc are pretty easy to translate. The bonusattrs is probably in order from from top to bottom for stats. Ailments is various secondary effects. The generaterank is not completely obvious but I think its referring to its quality or its grade.

So if there's any easy way to find the ID to match the item without laborious amounts of effort (one of the items has an ID of 700+ so that's a lot of work).

I'll do a poke and see if I can find a way to do it quickly, but I'm no game hacking guru!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Kentda wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:06 am
The Black X, I think I can say we all appreciate knowing this. I mean, it should have been the first thing to check as some companies just don't bother encrypting their saves.

That said, what I think many of us would like to see is an item list. I mean, so far for my poor Sorceror, all I've found for reach weapons is the 10 shaku staff. Every other weapon is SHORT for range.

Now that said, I just beat the second sinner, so maybe its just that I haven't found the good stuff yet.

So, an item list (along with the ID numbers) would be awesome. Since its obvious that the items in storage are referenced via ID code.

{"id":673,"count":5,"enhancement":0,"accRand":0,"accFix":0,"evaRand":0,"evaFix":0,"physicalResistRand":0,"physicalResistFix":0,"magicResistRand":0,"magicResistFix":0,"specialResistRand":0,"specialResistFix":0,"magicAttackRand":0,"magicAttackFix":0,"dexRand":0,"dexFix":0,"hpRegeneRand":0,"hpRegeneFix":0,"bonusAttrs":[0,0,0,0,0,0],"ailments":[false,false,false,false,false,false,false],"generateRank":0}]}}

Is just one of the items (as an example).

Enhancement, Acc(Accuracy), Eva(Evasion), etc, etc are pretty easy to translate. The bonusattrs is probably in order from from top to bottom for stats. Ailments is various secondary effects. The generaterank is not completely obvious but I think its referring to its quality or its grade.

So if there's any easy way to find the ID to match the item without laborious amounts of effort (one of the items has an ID of 700+ so that's a lot of work).

I'll do a poke and see if I can find a way to do it quickly, but I'm no game hacking guru!
Yeah it's quite a tremendous work to pitch all the ids.
As i said i won't at least atm (again playin' SMTV), and sadly i don't know any other way than save edit/reboot that makes things even more slow and painful. Cheat engine isn't helping either as searching the exact text of the save as string doesn't seem to find any result that can be effectively editable.

My only advice is that if anyone has finished the game/found the best (or almost) equipment, should share his save/ids.

And also if anyone happends to find items with "equip effect" lemme know asap as i'm really intrested as it could end up granting extra skills and allow "subclass" somehow.

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

The Black X wrote:
So NO table, sorry.

How to use:
Spoiler
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Black X

What did you use to open the .SAV files? I got some values and want to mess around myself with them but i have no clue how to actually edit those files

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

BladeFang wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:42 pm
What did you use to open the .SAV files? I got some values and want to mess around myself with them but i have no clue how to actually edit those files
dunno about his tools but you can use Notepad++ or UltraEdit for messing with .sav files

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

I suggest hxd hex editor as you'll need to edit some hex values of you modify your file's lenght.
(The very first address to be precise)

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

Here a unpolished item ID, the id is the number after the item name

Not sure if i missed any though
Attachments
UndenautsItemID.txt
(73.13 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

BladeFang wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Here a unpolished item ID, the id is the number after the item name

Not sure if i missed any though
Thanks for the fast work on that. While I've had no issue with finding gear, its just annoying that there's no ranged option for the mage besides casting spells. That can get pricy chugging mana potions after awhile while dealing with trash. And returning to base regularly is also annoying (I'm fine with returning due to full bags, but returning with good health and whiffing mana just isn't fun).

Oh well, I was at least hopeful there'd be a ranged item for the Mage. The names of the mage weapons doesn't sound like there will be any medium range. But, I'll have to do a test and see! If there is one that isn't the ten shaku staff, I'll post it. Even if its not fully on topic, I'm sure anyone with a Mage in their party will love knowing they can save mana on trash fights with a ranged weapon for their mage.

But again, thanks for the quick ID list.

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

The Black X wrote:
So NO table, sorry.

How to use:
Spoiler
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Black X

Have you done anything aside of changing the IDs / Counto of the itens on storage? Just asking because for whatever reason if i try to change my own storage item IDs it always get corrupted but changing yours work just fine