Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Request] Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi

Post by BladeFang »

Game Name: Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: ???
Options Required: Stats Editor,item quantity editor

Last edited by BladeFang on Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi

Post by blaque_czar »

So far its fun, but at some point I'm gonna want to avoid the grind so yeah, sooner the better on the cheat table!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Game Engine: ???

It's Unity.

I might be able to do something about it soon enough.

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

this is not table, .. extract it in " *:\*\Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi\Labyrinth of Yomi_Data\Managed " and replace ( better to make a backup first )..

it will give you :

all base attributes 70+

base hp/mp >> 2x

experience gain>> 10x

and some more...

PASS
Spoiler
RTX
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.7z
(869.41 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

The Black X wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:12 pm
Game Engine: ???

It's Unity.

I might be able to do something about it soon enough.
I'm looking to this, thank you in advance!

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:22 am
this is not table, .. extract it in " *:\*\Undernauts Labyrinth of Yomi\Labyrinth of Yomi_Data\Managed " and replace ( better to make a backup first )..

it will give you :

all base attributes 70+

base hp/mp >> 2x

experience gain>> 10x

and some more...

PASS
Spoiler
RTX
This is a bit too OP for my enjoyment but thanks for making the effort!

SavannahBlossom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SavannahBlossom »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:22 am

it will give you :

all base attributes 70+

base hp/mp >> 2x

experience gain>> 10x

and some more...

PASS
Spoiler
RTX
If possible, I would love for this to make it to where you always have infinite Yomi Flowers (Doors, ladders, bridges, etc.) and an EXP multiplier. The attributes & HP/MP stuff, as another poster mentioned, feels a little too OP. A 10x EXP multiplier (or even a 4x or 2x multiplier) and the infinite Yomi Flowers (maybe this could be achieved by making all items in inventory not decrease upon use?) would be more than enough to dramatically enhance my experience with the game without going into full-on OP territory.

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

SavannahBlossom wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:22 pm
If possible, I would love for this to make it to where 1-you always have infinite Yomi Flowers (Doors, ladders, bridges, etc.) and 2-an EXP multiplier. The attributes & HP/MP stuff, as another poster mentioned, feels a little too OP. A 10x EXP multiplier (or even a 4x or 2x multiplier) and the infinite Yomi Flowers (maybe this could be achieved by making all items in inventory not decrease upon use?) would be more than enough to dramatically enhance my experience with the game without going into full-on OP territory.
what you ask is easy to mod and even for making table..i will do it if nobody else make it, btw you can use Dnspy or Net.reflector for moding assembly_csharp.dll

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:25 pm
SavannahBlossom wrote:
If possible, I would love for this to make it to where 1-you always have infinite Yomi Flowers (Doors, ladders, bridges, etc.) and 2-an EXP multiplier. The attributes & HP/MP stuff, as another poster mentioned, feels a little too OP. A 10x EXP multiplier (or even a 4x or 2x multiplier) and the infinite Yomi Flowers (maybe this could be achieved by making all items in inventory not decrease upon use?) would be more than enough to dramatically enhance my experience with the game without going into full-on OP territory.
what you ask is easy to mod and even for making table..i will do it if nobody else make it, btw you can use Dnspy or Net.reflector for moding assembly_csharp.dll
would be nice if you can make a basic table,cheating the game .dll and using a table doesn't feel the same

Cheshire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheshire »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
SavannahBlossom wrote:
1st of all ty for inspiration, 1st time messing with dll files XD

here is a much less op version of the dll, you get 50 points at character creation instead of 5, +2 points on lvl up instead of +1
all else is vanilla

Ty to my friend "Geene" for help with searching the values in the sea of files -.-
Assembly-CSharp.dll \ Experience.Character \ Player \ .cctor

PASS
Spoiler
YOLO
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp.rar
(988.72 KiB) Downloaded 176 times

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Cheshire wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:46 pm
RTX_XXXX wrote:
SavannahBlossom wrote:
1st of all ty for inspiration, 1st time messing with dll files XD

here is a much less op version of the dll, you get 50 points at character creation instead of 5, +2 points on lvl up instead of +1
all else is vanilla

Ty to my friend "Geene" for help with searching the values in the sea of files -.-
Assembly-CSharp.dll \ Experience.Character \ Player \ .cctor

PASS
Spoiler
YOLO
This will do nicely, thanks much!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ok I'm back with bad and good news. Bad as game's memory is way too much complex for my knowledge (damn unity and mono) and completely different from previous Experience games i hacked.
So NO table, sorry.

Good news as SAVES ARE COMPLETELY DECRYPTED AND UNPROTECTED. And save editing is super easy as everything is written.
That said i studied save's data a bit and i have this thing for you here.
It's a part of the save, the part that controls items in the storage.

How to use:
Spoiler
-Open the game, withdraw everything from storage. Close the game (by selecting quit).
-Go to your save location, most likely
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Aksys Games\Undernauts_ Labyrinth of Yomi\Save\SaveFile_X
(X is slot number, probably = 0 if you saved on the topmost slot)
-Make a Backup of StorageInventory.sav
-Put the one i made in SaveFile_X folder.
-Boot the game and check the storage.
-If it didn't work do put my file both in SaveFile_X folder and in SaveFile_XMirror1 folder.
-If you still have problems, open my file with a txt editor or hex editor and try substituting "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626" (on the very beginning of the file) changing the number to the one appearing in your version of the save.
-You can repeat any time and have infinite of those items.
It will give you the following items in the storage:
-All stat boosting items x99
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Zip is password protected as requested by the site, password is (my username):
The Black X

If it works i can make a version with "ultimate" equipment set as well. But not for a while.
Hope you enjoy, cu in a bit. (playin' SMTV)
Attachments
1FRStorageInventory.zip
(494 Bytes) Downloaded 219 times

BladeFang
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BladeFang »

thanks those should do, i might try to do something myself looking at the files it feels like they just throw just made it work on pc and didn't even bother hide the game code, i mean they didn't even made a shortcut icon for it, so i will try to see what i can do it with

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:53 pm
Ok I'm back with bad and good news. Bad as game's memory is way too much complex for my knowledge (damn unity and mono) and completely different from previous Experience games i hacked.
So NO table, sorry.

Good news as SAVES ARE COMPLETELY DECRYPTED AND UNPROTECTED. And save editing is super easy as everything is written.

How to use:
Spoiler
-Open the game, withdraw everything from storage. Close the game (by selecting quit).
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Aksys Games\Undernauts_ Labyrinth of Yomi\Save\SaveFile_X
-If it didn't work do put my file both in SaveFile_X folder and in SaveFile_XMirror1 folder.
-If you still have problems, open my file with a txt editor or hex editor and try substituting "magicNumberSaved":"StorageInventory20180626" (on the very beginning of the file) changing the number to the one appearing in your version of the save.
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Zip is password protected as requested by the site, password is (my username):
The Black X

If it works i can make a version with "ultimate" equipment set as well. But not for a while.
i tried this and try to change the version to my version, but sadly its not working, they could not load both my main save data and my backup data.

Btw does anyone know how to quit to desktop?? i can only quit game to main menu.
Last edited by Siggymas on Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 pm
The Black X wrote:
So NO table, sorry.

How to use:
Spoiler
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Black X

i tried this and try to change the version to my version, but sadly its not working, they could not load both my main save data and my backup data
uhm odd. Send me your original StorageInventory.sav

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

StorageInventory.7z
password: 123
(467 Bytes) Downloaded 105 times
The Black X wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:27 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:20 pm
The Black X wrote:
So NO table, sorry.

How to use:
Spoiler
-3 Skill points x99
-Lockpicks x99
-Other stuff.
Spoiler
The Black X

i tried this and try to change the version to my version, but sadly its not working, they could not load both my main save data and my backup data
uhm odd. Send me your original StorageInventory.sav
ok