Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
amell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Transport Defender (STEAM)

Post by amell »

Transport Defender

The game is on Unity, It would be great to have any new/updated tables
Something like infinite cargo, infinite PP/SL levels or instant drone missions :)

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Transport Defender (STEAM)

Post by treos »

pardon my necro but i'm playing this now and money, cargo, locked cargo, feature prices, ability cooldown timers, wave counter... i've checked it all with exact value searches and unknown value searches on 4 byte, float, and double but nothing comes up for any of it.

i'm sticking with the game for now but i know full well i'm not likely to stick with it for months on end to unlock more and more stuff at a steadily slowing pace as per the norm in this genre of gaming.

you also get 5 premium currency/day but...yeah, that ain't worth waiting for.

the dev(s) also blocked speedhack and made it so the anti-cheat (in this SINGLE PLAYER game) kills the process after a few seconds if it detects it being used.

devs...why do you do this? why do you put so much work into SINGLE PLAYER game anti-cheat?! it just makes you look like you have a mental problem of some kind which leads to you being a control freak. granted, that's at least SOMEWHAT understandable in multiplayer games but not single player like this game.

the dev(s) of idling to rule the gods are the same way. they put lots and lots of work into anti-cheat when the game has no multiplayer in it. it's stupid!

nukers1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nukers1 »

all i know is that you can potentially trick the system by starting the game up, then disconnecting your wifi, once steam goes offline you should be able to use the premium shop with no worries (with some exceptions since the X UP items are physical items that you get in your steam inventory, thus they wont work).

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

nukers1 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:46 am
all i know is that you can potentially trick the system by starting the game up, then disconnecting your wifi, once steam goes offline you should be able to use the premium shop with no worries (with some exceptions since the X UP items are physical items that you get in your steam inventory, thus they wont work).
that is a strange exploit but i just tested it and it does indeed work. it also doesn't reduce your premium currency any. so, it would pay to stock up on premium currency for this.