Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Rohian »

frieza wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:48 pm
Hey guys, is there anyways to autoloot on active character? messing around with Creater0822's tool, it's pretty crazy, but most of it is a bit too much for what I want to achieve. Thanks a lot, keep up the great work!

Edit: also I barely did anything so I highly doubt it's the case, but how would I check if I've been shadowed?
Ohhh, tell me more about this autoloot? Im interested!

About the shadow ban stuff, when you open the InjectCheatsF2.exe one of the lines is "Unban: 0" (Or 1)

In this case if it's 0, you're not shadowed, if it's 1, it is. Theres a post in this topic about it, so you can check it what to do there.

Sevu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sevu »

Is the tool only for Windows 8 and up? I'm using Win7 and I can't get it to work. :(

Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohian »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:33 am
  • Added command upstones:
    This one has two sub-commands
    [1] rng : which gives 100% success rate to all upgrade stones. This cheat should be safe to use.
    [2] use : which nullifies slot deduction on the item you're using it on, so you can use unlimited upgrade stones on a singular item. This cheat is probably unsafe.
Hello :D

Theres a way to change in cheat what stat should the upgrade stone do? I think we could select the stone to change and what stat we want.

Like upstones stat <id of stone> <stat preset>

So when you use that with upstones rng it should give 100% chance to get that stat...

Or also, do a conditional based on the get class you are while doing the upgrade, to get STR as war classes, WIS as mage classes, AGI as archer classes and LUK as Beginner and so on classes. And of course, if you want that stat, just need to upgrade as the class you want to stat do increase... instead of doing a set patters based in the params. But either way, doing the easier one is better imo since the second option is like a code upgrade than a new feature to be honest.

Is it possible? I know just a little about coding and can't search where to change, and if it's safe.

Also, theres a way to make drops to do not disapear? or in any way to make an autoloot?

Fritho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fritho »

Hello :D

I want to ask if I can get shadowbanned if I spawn an item that is already in the game, or if its safer to craft it

Thanks

Aurange
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aurange »

I keep trying to use Creater's tool but it flashes an error on screen that I managed to catch which mentions something about being unable to find inspectable targets in relation to the headless chrome module. Any solutions?

I ran the Steam validation and it works now, I guess I might've deleted a file I shouldn't've.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Quick response to some questions
Alright it's been a while, yet I'm most likely gonna be too busy to return for stuff like future patches (e.g. party dungeons etc..)

So I have seen a fair amount of questions, but most likely not enough to to answer them all. Here are a few questions answered though:
  • Q: How can I see if I'm shadowed or not?
    A: The only real way to see that is to login two accounts at once and be in the same world & map. If you don't see your own character, then you'll know it. An alternative quick way is to execute the command gga OptionsListAccount 26 to see if it returns a value different than 0. In case it does, then you know the account is shadowed. However, in case you've got the unban setting up to 1 in my json config file, then this value is always set to zero. In that case your account should be visible, whilst there's no telling whether it has been flagged on the server side or not.
  • Q: Is there an autoloot cheat?
    A: No there is not, because that's too difficult for me to realize and something that Lava might officially create one day.
  • Q: Is there a way to select a specific upgrade stone and give it exactly what stats you want?
    A: Yes that's definitely possible, both in Z.js or as console cheat. I have not really created a console cheat though, because if I do, I would like to have some sort of interface to smoothen the experience, instead of it being a stupid amount of sub-commands, or something else that's not cool enough xD
  • Q: Is it safe to spawn in items that are already officially released in the game?
    A: Yes it is safe! (Or at least safe at the time of writing this answer, but yeah it should be safe for a very-long-while :D )
  • Q: How to get this tool working in Windows 7? And why does it not work in W7?
    A: The reason why it doesn't work is because of NodeJS. The solution has not been tested by myself, but you can try and see if this works: viewtopic.php?p=205795#p205795

Shishkebab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shishkebab »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:42 am
Shishkebab Yes you can, search this in Z.js:

Ac.MTXinfo = function ()

you can see a lot of quota like this "EquipmentRingsChat1 LOVERS_CHAT_RING _ 300 24 100000 1 0".split(" "), ...

change that to: "EquipmentRingsChat1 LOVERS_CHAT_RING _ 0 24 100000 1 0".split(" "),

That statement has different components:

EquipmentRingsChat1 - equipment name
LOVERS_CHAT_RING - equipment display name
_ - don't make any change
300 - GemCostNum
24 - gem shop item number, each item has a unique number in the gem shop
100000 - how many you can buy
1 - don't make any change
0 - don't make any change

I hope that helps you
I ended up using the console itself, but thanks for the answer.
-------------

Until we get a way to get stones with specific stats, is there any way to edit a gear stats so we can swap them around?

Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohian »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:42 pm
  • Q: Is there a way to select a specific upgrade stone and give it exactly what stats you want?
    A: Yes that's definitely possible, both in Z.js or as console cheat. I have not really created a console cheat though, because if I do, I would like to have some sort of interface to smoothen the experience, instead of it being a stupid amount of sub-commands, or something else that's not cool enough xD
There's no need to that. If you do a command that sets based on the online caracter, it will be easier... Like:
  • Active character is a Warrior: The upgrade stones will gives STR Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
  • Active character is a Mage: The upgrade stones will gives WIS Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
  • Active character is an Archer: The upgrade stones will gives AGI Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
  • Active character is a Begginer: The upgrade stones will gives LUK Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
See? xD i think it's enough and do not need to be pretty or smooth to work, also not even a bunch of sub-commands. What do you think?

How to access the Z.js to look for those things?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Rohian wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:23 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:42 pm
There's no need to that. If you do a command that sets based on the online caracter, it will be easier... Like:
  • Active character is a Warrior: The upgrade stones will gives STR Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
  • Active character is a Mage: The upgrade stones will gives WIS Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
  • Active character is an Archer: The upgrade stones will gives AGI Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
  • Active character is a Begginer: The upgrade stones will gives LUK Bonus. Turn off and on again to change the stat.
See? xD i think it's enough and do not need to be pretty or smooth to work, also not even a bunch of sub-commands. What do you think?
Yes, such a cheat is indeed possible through a singular Proxy cheat. Of course you'd have to pre-specify the amount of stat bonus you'd like, as well as the four class id groups. There might be numerous crafty ways to design an efficient data construct to then if-else or case-switch a Proxy cheat to do the job.

Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohian »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:40 pm
Yes, such a cheat is indeed possible through a singular Proxy cheat. Of course you'd have to pre-specify the amount of stat bonus you'd like, as well as the four class id groups. There might be numerous crafty ways to design an efficient data construct to then if-else or case-switch a Proxy cheat to do the job.
Argh you just spoke greek to me xD idk how to do the proxy work :/
I hope you can do it in next release or so. ^^

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Rohian wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:08 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:40 pm
Argh you just spoke greek to me xD idk how to do the proxy work :/
I hope you can do it in next release or so. ^^
Ahh well... It could easily take me like six months to get back to, due to insane IRL business at the moment. But in the meantime I do like to highly recommend anybody to learn through iBelg's example cheats, which you can find on his GitHub: [Link]

Once you get the hang of Proxy cheats, you'll absolutely feel amazing when using the console! After iBelg's cheat samples there's obviously all of mine, which should be a heavenly-pleasant learning experience to breeze through :D

zepelinxd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zepelinxd »

Hello i noticed thing about command "lvl" if i type for example "lvl 70" then console gives answer "The lvl value has to be numeric!".

Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohian »

Some new Ideas for new features:
  • Upgrade stones gives especific stats: viewtopic.php?p=212813#p212813
  • Faster tool speed: Like godlike speed but for tools.
  • Godlike tool skill power: Make them go 999999 or something. (If it's safe)
Any new adeas just copy this post and post yourself with the quote!
Last edited by Rohian on Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohian »

Oh crap, sorry for douple posting.

Shishkebab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shishkebab »

I think it's safe but just to make sure, can you get shadowbanned for spawning things from packs such Trailblazer trophy or the Ramsy Hat?