Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Arlandrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by Arlandrin »

Hello everyone again, I wanted to know if it was possible to somehow remove an item from the inventory (when I hover over it, the game immediately crashes). Duplicated the done thing through the cheat engine (the original works well, but the duplicate breaks the game). Saving did not copy (my mistake). If someone knows what can be done, I would be very grateful

MikeTheory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MikeTheory »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:02 pm
like me XD time travling for 2 emotes and 1 nameplate XD
Thanks so much this is great haha!
I just want to get all the costumes for now and ill see if I want to grind more for the other stuff haha

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Arlandrin wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:41 pm
Hello everyone again, I wanted to know if it was possible to somehow remove an item from the inventory (when I hover over it, the game immediately crashes). Duplicated the done thing through the cheat engine (the original works well, but the duplicate breaks the game). Saving did not copy (my mistake). If someone knows what can be done, I would be very grateful
Use a backup save, as I recall they were few reports ages ago (few months) that editing very high stats i.e not normally obtainable on gear causes this to happen.

Gert1700
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gert1700 »

How do i swap gear? I just want to use any exotic without manualy editing inventory.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gert1700 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:10 pm
How do i swap gear? I just want to use any exotic without manualy editing inventory.
The only way to is to manual edit your inventory to recreate exotics!

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

GhostPhatom wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:14 pm
if ya have any questions sry i cant make a vid all my cards are complete but i can try and explain as best as possible

Btw anyone know if Reassble )main story is possible to 100%) i know it was gltiched back in the day and mines still at 92%
Yeah mine shows 92% too, its bugged!

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

Captain America wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:07 pm
Echostorm wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:45 pm
Equinox wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:19 am

Manually increase your champion EXP by 34999 and kill something. That should get the levels to register. Assuming you already did the 'Press for max..." thing. Future versions will have it set to 1 below level up.
Can you clarify that please? How do I manually increase it? I notice when I have the CT running my Champ XP doesn't move.
Helped them out and they got it sorted!.
Thanks.
GhostPhatom wrote:
if ya have any questions sry i cant make a vid all my cards are complete but i can try and explain as best as possible

Btw anyone know if Reassble )main story is possible to 100%) i know it was gltiched back in the day and mines still at 92%
Mine is at 92% as well.

Nomad the Wonderer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nomad the Wonderer »

I heard people been saying the Black Panther's gear from Elite Vault " Nehanda's Armor" is having a secret/hidden 4th OP Perks which can buff our DPS to about 20x
But I can't find the codes for the OP perk
Anyone knows the codes for the Perks of 20x dps? Please!
Last edited by Nomad the Wonderer on Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

Captain America wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:07 am
GhostPhatom wrote:

Yeah mine shows 92% too, its bugged!
Me too!
Also i have an other bug on Black Widow's gears, every time i get a gear its level 1 although i have have max level and power while wearing 140 level gears.

ClayClaymor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ClayClaymor »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:30 pm
ClayClaymor wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:07 am
I activate the challenge card cheat then finish a daily challenge but still it didn't unlock all the cards. Anyone knows the problem?
if you dont use backup save this will only speed it up daily/weekly for them Basically easy way and to not loose anything before attempting is backup files before trying incase you need a reverse and loose something....no easier way atm since cards are tied to server ....read past few pages its explsined

side note this is Per hero card although toggling it does max all when swapping to them i find it easier to take 30 and max them
So what the cheat does is to speed up the challenge refresh time?

Arlandrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arlandrin »

Captain America wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:20 pm
Arlandrin wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:41 pm
Use a backup save, as I recall they were few reports ages ago (few months) that editing very high stats i.e not normally obtainable on gear causes this to happen.
I didn't copy my old saves before editing, that's the whole problem (

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Arlandrin wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:32 pm
The game automatically backups saves. Check out: [Link]
Last edited by Captain America on Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nomad the Wonderer wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:56 am
I heard people been saying the Black Panther's gear from Elite Vault " Nehanda's Armor" is having a secret/hidden 4th OP Perks which can buff our DPS to about 20x
Yes if anyone has this gear, please check if there is a 4th hidden perk on it and record the perk code id and share it.

The gear piece drops from the elite vault.

duEprocEss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duEprocEss »

Captain America wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:08 pm
Nomad the Wonderer wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:56 am
Yes if anyone has this gear, please check if there is a 4th hidden perk on it and record the perk code id and share it.

The gear piece drops from the elite vault.
I just got Nehanda's Armor and checked. It does not have a hidden 4th perk.

I suspected one of the perks is the cause for the increased damage and my testing confirmed. The second perk, Kimoyo Beads Extension, is what is broken. The perk code id is 647011134.

It was already in the community file. I've highlighted it and added a note about the increased damage.

[edit] The gear name id is 3254650188.
Last edited by duEprocEss on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

duEprocEss wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:10 pm

I just got Nehanda's Armor and checked. It does not have a hidden 4th perk.

I suspected one of the perks is the cause for the increased damage and my testing confirmed. The second perk, Kimoyo Beads Extension, is what is broken. The perk code id is 647011134.

It was already in the community file. I've highlighted it and added a note about the increased damage.
Perfect! Thanks for Testing!

Also if you have the gear name id and I can put that up too. Cheers.