Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:15 pm
Anyone want to get AHEAD of the game and create 3 more new characters? Here is the code:

Ac.NewCharLvReq = function () {
return [0, 5, 30, 60, 130, 225, 330, 470, 600, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 9999, 6e3, 7e3, 8e3, 9e3, 1e4, 12500, 15e3, 25e3, 5e4, 75e3, 1e5, 15e4, 2e5, 5e5, 1e6]
},

change those to a lower number and those new characters slot will be opened.
Ah fun fact, I remember once doing that but not having actual success on creation.
Edit: Fair enough I've obviously only tried it on the 75e3 though. Have you verified that it works for the lower chars?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

i changed it and I am able to see the character creation icon pop up instead of a lock. I think everyone is trying to wait for the new class before they create the character, maybe this is not that useful at all lol..

by the way, i am trying to look for the code that change the trap bonus and time... but I haven't got any luck so far, oh well
I am able to find the trap equipment but that's all I found, there are some function that calculate the time and bonus drop from drops somewhere...

Is there a way to upload image / screenshot here? I tried but I only found the attachment function which is not what I want to...

shadow0203
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow0203 »

Is there a currently functioning table for the steam client or no?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:03 am
i changed it and I am able to see the character creation icon pop up instead of a lock. I think everyone is trying to wait for the new class before they create the character, maybe this is not that useful at all lol..

by the way, i am trying to look for the code that change the trap bonus and time... but I haven't got any luck so far, oh well
I am able to find the trap equipment but that's all I found, there are some function that calculate the time and bonus drop from drops somewhere...

Is there a way to upload image / screenshot here? I tried but I only found the attachment function which is not what I want to...
Already made a trap time nullification cheat. (I haven't done anything about trap bonus though)
Last edited by Creater0822 on Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

shadow0203 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 am
Is there a currently functioning table for the steam client or no?
No we have indeed stopped looking into the table making for this game. Through all the methodology changes we've been making, this thread has gone far different than what the OP originally intended.

Honestly said, perhaps we should one day create a new thread in the Tools forum, but yeah... We're lazily staying in this one xD

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

nice~ I think the current trap is kinda ... useless in many ways, no one is going to afk for 5 days or 200 hours (8.3 days) to wait for the reward....

I find that login every 1 or 3 hours is the best unless you can do it every 20 mins lol ...

schnitzl8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schnitzl8 »

Is there a command to re-activate an already completed quest?
First time I completed one of the trapping quests it did not spawn the critters in their location so I need to complete that quest again to trigger the critter placement.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

I only want two things at this point. 1 isn't as much of a priority as the other. Here is the list:

1. (Priority One) A way to launch and play this game offline in its current form, before Lava implements a patch and puts this game on lock-down. Hell, at this point id really just take some kind of emulator to emulate the server it calls home to. Because at this point you cant login if you are offline and if he changes the client with a patch or perma-bans accounts from logging in, some of us are gonna be screwed. Id still like to play totally offline if you get my drift. I don't care about guild functionality tbh, just something to putz around on when I am bored and want something to do.

2. A location of the player save file. I will soon try to find this and maybe work with it, but I have not as of yet found it. I've looked but I think the folder names are being masked somehow and so I am seeing old dates of folders and files in both the game directory as well as the user steam folder in appdata. I will dive more into this when I get time, but if someone actually knows offhand where these files are and/or how to edit them i'd be eternally grateful.

Regarding (1.) I am not a programmer so I cant disassemble code BUT if I can find the function in the ASAR file or somewhere the function to call the IP address of the Lava server and either remove that function so that it doesnt even try to do that or like I said before set some kind of local emulator server up so the game "thinks" its talking to lava, that would be great. I understand this would be difficult however and back-engineering this might be hard, but then again I dont know a lick of coding so it might be easy? Guess time will tell. :)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Quick sneak-peak cause I'm hyped!!!!!

Edit: This is not even it's final form!!

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

Dread122113 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm
I only want two things at this point. 1 isn't as much of a priority as the other. Here is the list:

1. (Priority One) A way to launch and play this game offline in its current form, before Lava implements a patch and puts this game on lock-down. Hell, at this point id really just take some kind of emulator to emulate the server it calls home to. Because at this point you cant login if you are offline and if he changes the client with a patch or perma-bans accounts from logging in, some of us are gonna be screwed. Id still like to play totally offline if you get my drift. I don't care about guild functionality tbh, just something to putz around on when I am bored and want something to do.

2. A location of the player save file. I will soon try to find this and maybe work with it, but I have not as of yet found it. I've looked but I think the folder names are being masked somehow and so I am seeing old dates of folders and files in both the game directory as well as the user steam folder in appdata. I will dive more into this when I get time, but if someone actually knows offhand where these files are and/or how to edit them i'd be eternally grateful.

Regarding (1.) I am not a programmer so I cant disassemble code BUT if I can find the function in the ASAR file or somewhere the function to call the IP address of the Lava server and either remove that function so that it doesnt even try to do that or like I said before set some kind of local emulator server up so the game "thinks" its talking to lava, that would be great. I understand this would be difficult however and back-engineering this might be hard, but then again I dont know a lick of coding so it might be easy? Guess time will tell. :)
Regarding your second point, nothing is saved locally. Once you load the game all your save data gets loaded into memory and any changes get synced with the server every couple of minutes.

As for the server, it's a simple setup with [Link]. It wouldn't be impossible to emulate a Firebase server on your local machine and there wouldn't be that many endpoints anyways, because everything happens client side. I don't think this game is worth the effort.

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

Is there anyway to edit a specific vial level? I went a TAD too high with a few with a couple accidental misclicks, want to get them rolled back a bit

Sambal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sambal »

hello !

just a quick question.

The spawn command is just for me or for everyone in the map during the time like how Lava does ?
If so I just wanna be careful using it and might wanna use it to help a non cheating acc XD

Thanks in advance !

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Not sure if its offtopic or not, if it is I apologize and will delete this, but i noticed on my new shaman, the talent called cranium cooking is 24 hours long cooldown, anyone know a way to edit this? I mean, an hour or 5 minutes or something would be more realistic but for a skill with an open window when it procs of only 15 seconds and can randomly proc is kinda meh and with the 24 cooldown is like a slap in the face. I really wanna just directly edit this skill because its so bad and I know I could make it more balanced.

I have no problem editing the game or ASAR file if need be. I might actually look into editing the spells any way because some of them are kinda meh,but i havent encountered one thats nearly as bad as cranium cooking.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Spoiler
iBelg wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:13 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:40 pm

Regarding your second point, nothing is saved locally. Once you load the game all your save data gets loaded into memory and any changes get synced with the server every couple of minutes.

As for the server, it's a simple setup with [Link]. It wouldn't be impossible to emulate a Firebase server on your local machine and there wouldn't be that many endpoints anyways, because everything happens client side. I don't think this game is worth the effort.
Bro thank you for this reply, id give +rep but I spammed it on Creater earlier so im on cooldown xD

I agree with your second point about this game not being worth it, EXCEPT the only reason I would be interested in doing this is so if the game "goes down" or something it would be nice to be able to play it offline. You know, as a single player game. Even if in its current form with no grouping or dungeons. I dont really care, I think this is just a cute little game with its flaws but its a decent product. If the "servers" ever shut down or I ever found myself without internet one day I wouldnt be able to connect and that would make me a sad panda. Ok without using an emulated server, is there a way to prevent this game from calling home and going "offline only"? What I mean is, a way to make the game functions where it does "anything" online, null and void? I assume this would take extensive coding... Maybe I just need to hit lava up with this request and maybe he can implement an offline only version or a setting.

I think it would be cool nonetheless. Cheers and thanks for the reply! <3

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:27 am
Not sure if its offtopic or not, if it is I apologize and will delete this, but i noticed on my new shaman, the talent called cranium cooking is 24 hours long cooldown, anyone know a way to edit this? I mean, an hour or 5 minutes or something would be more realistic but for a skill with an open window when it procs of only 15 seconds and can randomly proc is kinda meh and with the 24 cooldown is like a slap in the face. I really wanna just directly edit this skill because its so bad and I know I could make it more balanced.

I have no problem editing the game or ASAR file if need be. I might actually look into editing the spells any way because some of them are kinda meh,but i havent encountered one thats nearly as bad as cranium cooking.
Yes, my cheat godlike ability should nullify all ability cooldowns. If you're only interested in nullifying one singular ability, you can of course enhance my code a bit to target one specific ability. That said though, my current method of value editing does not support multiple different/separate changes, which is why I do it in bulk (as otherwise I'd be handling multiple changes and their rollbacks, which is too much effort).