[Request] Dark Alliance (Window Store / GamePass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Dark Alliance (Window Store / GamePass)

Post by caliber1942 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:46 pm
Backtracing through to try and find some sort of base for the player and I encountered a chunk of code that was used for encryption. Will have to take a look over the weekend or something.
I've found no such encryption. Data appears to be straight floats (i.e. health and stamina) My guess is that other people will miraculously find how to make a trainer once once person works it out.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:12 pm
Rhark wrote:
Backtracing through to try and find some sort of base for the player and I encountered a chunk of code that was used for encryption. Will have to take a look over the weekend or something.
I've found no such encryption. Data appears to be straight floats (i.e. health and stamina) My guess is that other people will miraculously find how to make a trainer once once person works it out.
I found the health & stamina, I was just trying to backtrace to find an instruction for the player only which is where I found a ton of xor encrpytion - may have nothing to do with the player :roll: . Good luck with your trainer Cal.

kokoa77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kokoa77 »

+1 Thanks (steam ver, too please)

daim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by daim »

+1 for steam

bazzmo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bazzmo »

+1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:57 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:12 pm
Rhark wrote:
I found the health & stamina, I was just trying to backtrace to find an instruction for the player only which is where I found a ton of xor encrpytion - may have nothing to do with the player :roll: . Good luck with your trainer Cal.
If its UE4, does Cake-Sans table work with it? Just curious. Man its got some nasty reviews right now :P Im out of town for the next week, so can't mess with it yet anyway.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:19 pm
If its UE4, does Cake-Sans table work with it? Just curious. Man its got some nasty reviews right now :P Im out of town for the next week, so can't mess with it yet anyway.
It does but it doesn't help with the more important stuff unfortunately :p

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

I was just testing this game, got bored in like 10 mins..in any case i did some HP script for the FT Version (Cracked), now, lot more could have been added, but it ain't my kind of game, in any case perhaps it might work for you or it won't (activate it after switching game loadings)! ;)

All the best!
Attachments
DarkAlliance.CT
(784 Bytes) Downloaded 64 times

mldt-f1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mldt-f1 »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:21 pm
I was just testing this game, got bored in like 10 mins..in any case i did some HP script for the FT Version (Cracked), now, lot more could have been added, but it ain't my kind of game, in any case perhaps it might work for you or it won't (activate it after switching game loadings)! ;)

All the best!
unfortunately doesn't work for gamepass version :'(

TheXKeyBlade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheXKeyBlade »

Don't bother with console commands either, you can enable it and turn on cheats but they either don't do anything or aren't recognized as a command.

TheXKeyBlade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheXKeyBlade »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:21 pm

All the best!
Which Search method did you use to get the health?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

TheXKeyBlade wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:18 am
Don't bother with console commands either, you can enable it and turn on cheats but they either don't do anything or aren't recognized as a command.
If you use sunbeams table then the commands work fine. I tested them on the Microsoft Store version and he tested the steam version.
TheXKeyBlade wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:19 am
Float.

TheXKeyBlade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheXKeyBlade »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:09 am
TheXKeyBlade wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:18 am
If you use sunbeams table then the commands work fine. I tested them on the Microsoft Store version and he tested the steam version.
TheXKeyBlade wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:19 am
Float.

I got it, but can't find the pointers :/

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Yeah, values are located in float values, perhaps from 200 to 300 (so searching must be from 200 to 300, when that health is full) in float for any character for health, also that stamina is located in float and is 2750 when is at full gauge (so searching must be from 2500 to 3000, when is full).

Made also this (after that i've removed this game, i don't like it :lol:), again for FairLight Version (cracked), meaning -> Character Multiplier/Refill , so is like this, hit some enemy and then you'll see 999 and also your Ultimate Power or what is that, fully charged..and this is on 4 bytes. ;)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(character_multiplier,DarkAlliance-Win64-Shipping.exe,01 42 48 49 8D 43 08)
alloc(newmem,$100,character_multiplier)
label(code)
label(return)
registersymbol(character_multiplier)
newmem:
  mov [rdx+48],(int)998
code:
  add [rdx+48],eax
  lea rax,[r11+08]
  jmp return
character_multiplier:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(character_multiplier)
character_multiplier:
  db 01 42 48 49 8D 43 08
Hope it helped with values, also remember this!
- the address for stamina, when you'll find it (do a cmp or separate it or add a pointer to it), has also (that from start F3 0F 11 43 2C 48 83, meaning "movss [rbx+2C],xmm0") more values integrated, values like : hp, combo, stamina, power, hits, one hot kill etc.So you can add pointers to it or make different cmp for each value you desire!

Be naughty all day long!

Lostgunman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lostgunman »

ok, Thanks for the HP/Character Hit Multiplier...those are awesome. I have been able to edit gold/upgrade crystals pretty easily...not a script, just a search/edit. I am still looking for a damage multiplier and/or a loot bonus multiplier. Can't seem to find those...not the best at CE programming, but I usually do pretty good on basic searches :D