Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
infinite4eva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Post by infinite4eva »

I am aware there is a table done by a user name rysefox already but I am wondering if anyone could make a table which would include the below:
  • Super Jump: Have the ability to jump high enough to even jump over castle walls easily. (Like in this video:

No Reaction to getting hit: When the enemy strikes you, you don't get paused, you can continue hitting as if you weren't getting hit.

Swing Speed Modifier: Ability to modify the swing speed of a weapon, or any other stats of a weapon for the hero only.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Post by Whisperer »

Ryse's table is almost completely broken and there seems no way to get it updated unfortunately, so now there is a GOG release and the releases seem more stable, a request for a new table seems acceptable to me.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

There are mods for that on NM. Also stop the automatic updates via steam, update only after they release few updates. That's what I do in regards, the updates break things and aren't exactly "quality of life', also another thing is how those updates are released. Updates are released in very uncoordinated way with community, ect ...
Simply said updates for M&B II are a total a mess, and TaleWorlds Entertainment are not known for timing and proper updates exactly.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

The Saddled Edge mod is no longer maintained from the looks of it, and that was the alternative cheat mod.