alynktothepast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[WTP] Tales of Graces F - RPCS3

Post by alynktothepast »

Good afternoon everyone,

Game Name: Tales of Graces F
Game Engine: RPCS3
Game Version: RPCS3 v. 10297 (current build)

Options Requested:

- Stat modifier (Phys Atk, Phys Defense, Cryas Ak, Cryas Defense, Accuracy, Evasion)

I have tried doing this myself with my limited CheatEngine knowledge, and have added 2 and 4 Big Endian support in Cheat Engine, as well as Float Big Endian but I am not getting anywhere.

I found another table on this site that had simple inventory modifier using byte addresses, but I cannot find a way to find the stat modifers I am looking for.

Hoping someone can assist.

jayb7575
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [WTP] Tales of Graces F - RPCS3

Post by jayb7575 »

I am working on a table now.
viewtopic.php?p=183357#p183357
I find no need to find weapons and armor as with my table you can get as powerful as hell with my max stats codes where you can raise your stats
with items and leveling up to 9999 (normal is 999) and and other stats from weapons and armor to 65535 (normal is 1999).
There is no need for an exp multiplier because I have codes you can level up after every battle. And rank multiplier? do you mean for artes?
I have have an enemy to give you 32,000+ SP to level up artes fast.
There is still some bugs in my table I need to work out before I release it so it still might be awhile.

EDIT: i FOUND OUT ALL COSTUMES ARE IN THE DLC SO I DON'T HAVE TO HACK THEM. i HAVE THE DLC IF ANYONE NEEDS IT, JUST PM ME.