[REQ] Spin Rhythm XD

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
KickISoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ] Spin Rhythm XD

Post by KickISoul »

Attention: The Game is not very popular and it does have memory checks which I couldn't bypass, but I think it's possible with enough knowledge. Since the game is not very popular, and whoever wants to do it probably doesn't wanna pay for the game, he/she can also do it on my pc via parsec or so, or walk me through how to do it. The Price would be the same. I will pay a reasonable amount (ask for a price). To contact me write me on discord at KickISoul#2030. You can also ask under this but dc is prefered. General info below,

Game Name: Spin Rhythm XD
Game Engine: Unity 2019
Game Version: 1.0.42
Options Required: Speedhack
Steam Website:
Other Info: Either cheat table or trainer, wouldn't care. Name me a price in discord DMs.

thanks in advance, I guess

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQ] PAYING PAYPAL FOR CHEAT TABLE/TRAINER

Post by VampTY »

I don't own that game, but if this works, then is ok..Cheat Engine 7.2 is required

..is this works, where is 0.5 you can modify it to 0.2 or whatever or faster, like 3 :lol:

Also the code inside is:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
luacall(speedhack_setSpeed(0.5))
[DISABLE]
luacall(speedhack_setSpeed(1))

If not..look inside with dnSpy..or activate Mono and search for the code, unity is easy! ;)
Attachments
that.CT
(505 Bytes) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by VampTY on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KickISoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ] PAYING PAYPAL FOR CHEAT TABLE/TRAINER

Post by KickISoul »

Unfortunately doesn't, only slows down in game animations like if you'd just turn on the speedhack integrated in CE. To make it work you'd have to change float values that are protected. Thanks anyways.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: [REQ] Spin Rhythm XD

Post by STN »

KickISoul wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Attention: The Game is not very popular and it does have memory checks which I couldn't bypass, but I think it's possible with enough knowledge. Since the game is not very popular, and whoever wants to do it probably doesn't wanna pay for the game, he/she can also do it on my pc via parsec or so, or walk me through how to do it. The Price would be the same. I will pay a reasonable amount (ask for a price). To contact me write me on discord at KickISoul#2030. You can also ask under this but dc is prefered. General info below,

Game Name: Spin Rhythm XD
Game Engine: Unity 2019
Game Version: 1.0.42
Options Required: Speedhack
Steam Website:
Other Info: Either cheat table or trainer, wouldn't care. Name me a price in discord DMs.

thanks in advance, I guess
follow the request template next time instead of using clickbait titles

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Spin Rhythm XD

Post by ApeDemon66 »

I've completed the request through Discord and the requester asked if I can keep the table private and I was willing to.