Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Five nights at freddys 3 and 4 Gamepass

Post by SvT »

jacksondis wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:57 am
SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:31 am
Worked fine for me. Search for the known value at 12 am and when it switches over to 1 am, instantly pause the game and scan for the known 1 am value. I never got killed using this method.

It's important that you only change what is known to be the address storing the time. Never a good idea to change a ton of addresses at once.
You talking about FNAF 3? cause the addresses you provide earlier for FNAF4 it was correct. but doesn't work with FNAF3.

And Excuse me Soviet if i disturbing you.
Well, the method works for all 4 games. I just don't remember the exact value for the 3rd.
Try setting the 6 am value twice. A couple times I guess it needed to trigger "something" first, and then allows 6 am.

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:21 am
jacksondis wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:57 am
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:31 am
Worked fine for me. Search for the known value at 12 am and when it switches over to 1 am, instantly pause the game and scan for the known 1 am value. I never got killed using this method.

It's important that you only change what is known to be the address storing the time. Never a good idea to change a ton of addresses at once.
You talking about FNAF 3? cause the addresses you provide earlier for FNAF4 it was correct. but doesn't work with FNAF3.

And Excuse me Soviet if i disturbing you.
Well, the method works for all 4 games. I just don't remember the exact value for the 3rd.
Try setting the 6 am value twice. A couple times I guess it needed to trigger "something" first, and then allows 6 am.
Ty very much boss for the tip and for your anwer appreciate it!

McCloud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McCloud »

I'm sorry for being "that" guy, but I just got into this and I've spent a few hours scanning at different times and comparing trying to get this to work. Can anyone confirm the 12am time to search for for FNAF3?

I've been able to change one value and have it reflect the 6am end time on the pause screen, but when I click to continue the game it goes back to 1am. Anything I'm doing wrong someone can help with?

*UPDATE*
Never mind I figured it out. I'm still not sure what the time is, but I think it might be 4294967295. That's what I used and filtered from there after 1:00am

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

Okay so I spent a bit of time with these games trying to make my first table but eventually gave up. Here is how to beat both games though as described by Mr. SovietWristwatch.jpg:

1. Scan for 4-byte value 4294967283 when it's 12 am
2. Scan for exact value 4294967294 when it's 1 am
3. Edit these values to 4294967289 and unpause. The night will instantly end

BTW all the below steps assume you have paused the game and aren't just trying to alt-tab between live game and CE

Fnaf3:
You can enable speedhack in CE to get from 12am to 1am faster
Either the value for 12am changes or it takes some in game time to populate. I found these steps work best. All values are credit to SovietWristwatch
- Scan for unknown value first scan
- Scan for exact value 4294967294 when it's 1 am
Sometimes it will return 3 values, most of the time it will return 2.
-Change all 2or3 values to 4294967289. I found most of the time changing the one that updates the time on the pause screen doesn't end the level...so change both(or three). If changing both doesn't end the level immediately pause and go back to CE and change them again...this happens about 1/10 times.
-To finish nights 5,6,7 etc where it gets harder to get to 1am you'll need to immediately play some sounds in the camera. Open the computer and reset the systems that go down.

Fnaf4:
-I don't know how the minigame achievement works. It seems glitched if your game crashes or you use speedhacks. I've done multiple plays on 2 accounts online and offline, no snyc data can't figure it out.
-If you are going for the achievements you'll need to be jumpscared by everything. I'd recommend opening a guide and playing the game legit making sure you get the easy 5 before you enable speedhack. Otherwise you'll have to delete your game and start a new game and do this all again to get this achievement. The 2 on the doors you can get anywhere before lvl5. Around the bed you have to make sure you get the bear, the dragon and the weird purple/white pigeon thing to kill you. Check out a YT video for more info. You can use windows "sound mixer" to mute the game and just cruise along to your tunes
Exactly as Mr. SovietWristwatch.jpg described:
1. Scan for 4-byte value 4294967283 when it's 12 am
2. Scan for exact value 4294967294 when it's 1 am
3. Edit these values to 4294967289 and unpause. The night will instantly end
About 1/10 this doesn't work. So:
-Enable another scan in CE and do scans 1&2 for 4-byte value 4294967283 when it's 12 am
-If the scan exact value 4294967294 doesn't you have the second scan as a backup...open up the second scan and go for increased value by 11. This will often return 1 or 2 results and I think you can just change both but I haven't tested this game as much as I did FNAF3.
-In later levels it is hard to make it to 1 am. This game only requires the 1 entry to be edited to finish the level. So if you have no interest in learning to play the game and surviving to 1am you can just scan for 4294967283 when it's 12 am and find the value manually. You can edit like 10 or 15 entries at a time to 4294967289 and see if the pause menu time changes. If it doesn't MAKE SURE you edit them back. Changing all 100+ entries will crash the game. Once you've found the "region" you can dial it in manually and unpause the game. This was the only way I could beat night 7 etc.
-It is worth noting to get the jumpscare achievement you do need to be spooked by nightmare. In the nightmare level you simply have to skip to 4am instead of 6am. So instead of editing to 4294967289 just edit it to 4294967291
-I don't know how the minigame achievement works. It seems glitched if your game crashes or you use speedhacks

Fnaf1:
The glitch/shortcut doesn't work anymore. I used the table from this creator:
-> most of the features do not work but most importantly "achievements on" DOES WORK
-This might unlock out of order so either use the steps for the above games to make it through levels 1-5 or live with it.
-Go to extras and turn on unlimited power/achievements off. Use the CE table to turn achievements back on. Just close the doors and turn speedhack on for each night

Fnaf2:
Has the level skip glitch, this game is so quick I forget. Skip all the levels with the glitch and then just grind the mini games, I think that is it.

Any questions just ask

BeatFX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeatFX »

20_CharactersExactly wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:49 am

Fnaf3:
You can enable speedhack in CE to get from 12am to 1am faster
Either the value for 12am changes or it takes some in game time to populate. I found these steps work best. All values are credit to SovietWristwatch
- Scan for unknown value first scan
- Scan for exact value 4294967294 when it's 1 am
Sometimes it will return 3 values, most of the time it will return 2.
-Change all 2or3 values to 4294967289. I found most of the time changing the one that updates the time on the pause screen doesn't end the level...so change both(or three). If changing both doesn't end the level immediately pause and go back to CE and change them again...this happens about 1/10 times.
-To finish nights 5,6,7 etc where it gets harder to get to 1am you'll need to immediately play some sounds in the camera. Open the computer and reset the systems that go down.
This helped a lot! Thanks for taking the time, I did exactly what you did, first scan unknown value and then at 1am scan for 4-byte 4294967294 and it returns about 700 values... I’m thinking maybe I’m missing something, using Soviet’s method I find ONE value but does nothing when changing to 4294967289, any suggestions?

I’m after FNAF3 Aggressive Nightmare (7th night) and can reach 1am easily, but not getting anywhere

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

I'm not sure what to suggest, I never had that happen. I've seen around 100 and just found which one it was by changing about 10 or 15 at a time to 4294967289 and then if the pause menu time doesn't change, move them back to 4294967294 and try the next batch.

On second thought try this:
Add a second scan to CE (ctrl + t). Do both scans for unknown initial value and then at 1am do next scan 4294967294. If that doesn't work try the second scan for increased value by 11. This works in FNAF4 but I don't remember if I tested it in FNAF3...it isn't in my notes anywhere so idk

BeatFX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeatFX »

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:04 am
I'm not sure what to suggest, I never had that happen. I've seen around 100 and just found which one it was by changing about 10 or 15 at a time to 4294967289 and then if the pause menu time doesn't change, move them back to 4294967294 and try the next batch.

On second thought try this:
Add a second scan to CE (ctrl + t). Do both scans for unknown initial value and then at 1am do next scan 4294967294. If that doesn't work try the second scan for increased value by 11. This works in FNAF4 but I don't remember if I tested it in FNAF3...it isn't in my notes anywhere so idk
Thanks for your quick reply buddy! I tried both methods and the one that delivered the clock value was the increased value by 11, then, after I change the value, the pause menu will show 6am, but going back to the game returned the value to 1am, I see here they suggested to attempt the change a few times until it shows the 6am screen, but keeps going back to 1am.

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

That only happened to me a few times. I usually just kept changing it and unpausing until it worked. When you scan by increased value by 11 does it give you more than 1 result?

BeatFX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeatFX »

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:17 am
That only happened to me a few times. I usually just kept changing it and unpausing until it worked. When you scan by increased value by 11 does it give you more than 1 result?
Like how many times you retried until it worked? Because I even activated the checkbox on the table so it returns the value to 4294967289, but if I speedhack it to 0.1 speed I can see the value changing back to 4294967294 every second or so (game unpaused).

Yes, there's a lot of 2 digit values and just maybe 2 or 3 10-digit length values... The only value starting with 4294 was the one that changes the time on the clock while paused.

Might it be a settings issue? I haven't changed ANYTHING and I'm currently using 7.2 CE version. Maybe try with 7.1 like the cheat table example from FNAF1?

Thanks in advance!

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

I did all my testing with 7.2. I just downloaded the game again and couldn't get it to work at all by any of my previously mentioned methods. Is there a way to tell if the game has had an update or something since mid December? I can't get a single level to skip yet alone the nightmare. Idk whats going on

BeatFX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeatFX »

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:37 am
I did all my testing with 7.2. I just downloaded the game again and couldn't get it to work at all by any of my previously mentioned methods. Is there a way to tell if the game has had an update or something since mid December? I can't get a single level to skip yet alone the nightmare. Idk whats going on
I just checked and current version is 1.2 (on main screen at the bottom right you can see current version) and now after playing a lot with CE now I may have corrupted my save file, I cannot access extras or Nightmare anymore... Also Game Pass files are different than steam and %AppData% command shows no MMFApplication folder.

I'm guessing the best bet is to look for the values of the camera, ventilation and audio and freeze them so no error show up. Maybe attempting first scan on the extras screen checking and unchecking the cheat boxes and then finding which value changes after one Audio is played, for example. I'm clueless now haha

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

%AppData% is almost impossible to take ownership of to view the contents. I bricked my computer a few times trying various methods before I just gave up and decided to use the built in mono viewer within CE for games that it is compatible with. You can delete you're save from the main menu but the only way I found to delete the cloud save was by downloading the game on my xbox and choosing to delete the save there. If you are deleting your save maybe try this method again? That was one thing I didn't test last night was to delete the save.

BeatFX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeatFX »

Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:01 am
%AppData% is almost impossible to take ownership of to view the contents. I bricked my computer a few times trying various methods before I just gave up and decided to use the built in mono viewer within CE for games that it is compatible with. You can delete you're save from the main menu but the only way I found to delete the cloud save was by downloading the game on my xbox and choosing to delete the save there. If you are deleting your save maybe try this method again? That was one thing I didn't test last night was to delete the save.
Hey again! I sort of figured it out!
I went again, using the following:

First scan at 1am for 4294967294 (1,800 addresses found)
Second scan at 2am for 4294967293 (4 matches found)

Changed all values to 4294967289 and it allowed the night to end! I know this is not going to help you since you already got the achievements, but a fellow cheater will appreciate the input I guess.

Thanks for all the quick replies and suggestions!

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

I'm sorry I didn't mention that but I'm glad you figured it out! I did that for the achievement in FNAF4 where you have to make it to 4am before you can be scared by the nightmare for the achievement. Obviously you discovered how the 4 byte value counts for the in game timer and decided to scan at 2am. It's satisfying isn't it? Learning a bit more than you might plan to, but also troubleshooting when you want to just rip your hair out...then everything works! Fun times for sure

calangoverde
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by calangoverde »

is it still working?