Marvel's Avengers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Marvel's Avengers

Post by bapexxx »

I am not sure if its the modified stat of the gear or not but I have changed all the stats on all the equipped gear i have on iron man to 99 and i played a few games and left the game. And just now when I try to play the game the game crashed when I pressed start.
Does anyone experience the same issue?

ChainEatFace
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ChainEatFace »

Yeah I was hoping I could do find the pointers to the challenges by doing the time refresh glitch but that doesnt seem to work for me anymore

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:05 pm
Quistion that I have now is there a way to turn one minor artifact into another? Say I have a black iso shard is there a way to turn it blue?
I would assume that copying the name from one to another would make them the same one. If not, then the brand is probably required too, which I currently don't have active in the table because there didn't seem to be a reason to.

bapexxx wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:46 pm
I am not sure if its the modified stat of the gear or not but I have changed all the stats on all the equipped gear i have on iron man to 99 and i played a few games and left the game. And just now when I try to play the game the game crashed when I pressed start.
I did, yes. I tried a bunch of different things (driver rollback, etc) but it turns out it was just a corruption of the profile1.dat file in the save folder. I deleted my entire save and rolled back to a version from several days ago and lost a LOT of progress, and it turns out that I didn't have to delete my save at all...

When you delete the profile, you will have to redo all your settings in the game, but character progression and inventories should remain intact as long as you only delete profile1.dat.

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:11 pm
Chaos5061 wrote:
Quistion that I have now is there a way to turn one minor artifact into another? Say I have a black iso shard is there a way to turn it blue?
I would assume that copying the name from one to another would make them the same one. If not, then the brand is probably required too, which I currently don't have active in the table because there didn't seem to be a reason to.

bapexxx wrote:
I did, yes. I tried a bunch of different things (driver rollback, etc) but it turns out it was just a corruption of the profile1.dat file in the save folder. I deleted my entire save and rolled back to a version from several days ago and lost a LOT of progress, and it turns out that I didn't have to delete my save at all...

When you delete the profile, you will have to redo all your settings in the game, but character progression and inventories should remain intact as long as you only delete profile1.dat.
Thanks for the tips. So would you recommend not to change all the stats to 99 then? Or is it something else that i did mess up the save you reckon?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

bapexxx wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:44 pm
Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:11 pm
Chaos5061 wrote:

bapexxx wrote:

Thanks for the tips. So would you recommend not to change all the stats to 99 then? Or is it something else that i did mess up the save you reckon?
Yes keep the editing legit as possible like if you were to actually get the drop in game.

I'm assuming most people like I am, are doing the same above to play with their perfect builds.

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Yes changing the Minor Artifacts name does change it's color but only that so you will have to edit the rest to make it legit. I made a copy of the google doc and made a sheet at the end with all the names I could find for Minor Artifacts. Add it to the Master if you want.

[Link]

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

bapexxx wrote:
You didn't cause it, it's a bug with the game since the v1.3 update.

If you want to keep your gear looking legit, don't make the stats go over 45 if using three stats, or 60 if using two stats. If you don't care about keeping things legit, you can put whatever you like in there. The stats (character-wide) have significant diminishing returns that really kick in after 300 or so, so putting 999 Might on an item isn't much stronger than having 300 total Might across all items. The stats on the screen might jump way up, but you'll find that you don't feel that much stronger during combat.

bapexxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bapexxx »

Sevael wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:40 pm
bapexxx wrote:
You didn't cause it, it's a bug with the game since the v1.3 update.

If you want to keep your gear looking legit, don't make the stats go over 45 if using three stats, or 60 if using two stats. If you don't care about keeping things legit, you can put whatever you like in there. The stats (character-wide) have significant diminishing returns that really kick in after 300 or so, so putting 999 Might on an item isn't much stronger than having 300 total Might across all items. The stats on the screen might jump way up, but you'll find that you don't feel that much stronger during combat.
ahh ic. I only changed the stats to 99 lool nothing toooooo crazy XD

Cheater110
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheater110 »

how to changed the perks and attributes?
what are the codes for each perks and attributes?

Cheater110
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cheater110 »

Sevael wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:11 am
blackrobinhood wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:29 am
I think if Saveal can integrate this Name field in his CT, we can quickly populate the sheet
Done. Attached below.

bruce wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:30 am
i don't wanna hijack Sevael script or I would update it (very handy!)
Update away! I have no problem with anyone making changes to the table or using parts of it for their own stuff. It's not about credit or ownership, it's about allowing everyone to play the game exactly the way they want to.

Besides, I really want to see what cool stuff other people can do.
How to use this? It's not working :(

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Cheater110 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:00 am
how to changed the perks and attributes?
what are the codes for each perks and attributes?
read through this document

[Link]

just need CE and table

codes are in document and some guidance

its ez pz

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Just to get some ideas of Perfect Builds.

What perfect builds or any builds have you made with the table. Screenshots would be great. :)

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

New version of the table that contains pointers to consumables such as Upgrade Modules and DNA Keys.
Attachments
Avengers v1.3.CT
(168.09 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

mattdeckard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mattdeckard »

Doing God's work Sevael, thanks for keeping the table going. Addition of consumables is really helpful!

Have you or anyone else had much success with editing Polychorons? I've tried a few things like upping the value > warping to helicarrier, reloading, doing a mission, earning more etc. and it doesn't appear to have much effect. Tweaking the numbers on other consumables seemed to be working fine, though.

blackrobinhood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blackrobinhood »

Is there a pattern to gear Names? Like can we determine a gear name code by inputting the Name? Or is it just random?