[Request] Visual Poker Pro 6.0.1

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
iammu2012
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Visual Poker Pro 6.0.1

Post by iammu2012 »

:oops:

can anyone please make a table for this game.
:-?

Unlimited money for player
easy win
etc

[Link]

jkokkila
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Visual Poker Pro 6.0.1

Post by jkokkila »

🤣 Too hard to win? Nice to hear that someone is still playing the game I made almost 20 years ago 👍🏻👌🏻 I need to say I’m still proud of the AI I developed for the opponents.

There was a trainer (Pizza Trainer) for old 4.x version made by some hackers, but I blocked it already since 5.x version.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

jkokkila wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 pm
🤣 Too hard to win? Nice to hear that someone is still playing the game I made almost 20 years ago 👍🏻👌🏻 I need to say I’m still proud of the AI I developed for the opponents.

There was a trainer (Pizza Trainer) for old 4.x version made by some hackers, but I blocked it already since 5.x version.
You're very proud of you :lol: ... you should have learned better, but what do i know, i'm just an amateur ^_^ , it only took me 15 seconds to figure it out :P

I made the money as 9999, well, i can make them to have whatever value i want!

PS 1: nice pizza message :roll: , for real, made my day..if is really you, well congrats..and next time, try better!..im not sharing this, was just to feed my curiosity! ;)

PS 2: i need to learn how to play poker, i have no idea what i'm doing there! :cry:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

jkokkila wrote:

Why are you against cheating? especially if its against AI?

jkokkila
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jkokkila »

🍾🥳

jkokkila
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jkokkila »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 pm
jkokkila wrote:

You're very proud of you :lol: ... you should have learned better, but what do i know, i'm just an amateur ^_^ , it only took me 15 seconds to figure it out :P

I made the money as 9999, well, i can make them to have whatever value i want!

PS 1: nice pizza message :roll: , for real, made my day..if is really you, well congrats..and next time, try better!..im not sharing this, was just to feed my curiosity! ;)

PS 2: i need to learn how to play poker, i have no idea what i'm doing there! :cry:
:D Well, learn first 5 cards stud poker rules, then play for a while and then finally use your nice trainer/cheat engine as you cannot beat opponent’s AI ;)

jkokkila
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jkokkila »

STN wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:44 am
jkokkila wrote:

Why are you against cheating? especially if its against AI?
Feel free to use / create cheaters :D But I think the whole idea of ​​playing in these types of games is that you have to use your own brains.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

jkokkila wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:26 am

Feel free to use / create cheaters :D But I think the whole idea of ​​playing in these types of games is that you have to use your own brains.
We use our brains in order for not using our brains.. is all about fun and sharing..:lol: it's just like sex, if is good is good, if not and you want godlike, you can always cheat :D :P
Oh my god, im bad ... :twisted:

Keep it sexy man, all the best!

PS: yes, i'll take a look on what poker is all about ;)