NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Shell (Beta)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Skellybones0 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:04 am
Where did you find that third shell? i've been looking and cant seem to find it
Its hard to explain, but I can try and make a quick video. I actually found the 4th shell too, but its floating in space and you can't land long enough to activate it =(

Edit: I made a quick video to show the location of the two other shells and a way to find other weapons that I haven't found yet. Unfortunately I forgot that everything I record is in 4k so..it'll be like 20min until its up on YouTube haha. I'll throw it here when its done.

Edit 2: Video is processing, it should be ready shortly.

Byronic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Byronic »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Well..it isn't the whole game, but there are other maps and bosses available. It requires the ORIGINAL CLOSED BETA FILES. They removed the extra stuff when they went to Open Beta. From Rin:

Download Universal UE4 Unlocker - [Link]

Run the game, run the program, select the Dungeonhaven process (game is internally dungeonhaven) and inject the dll

These are useful console commands you may need to use while messing with these levels:

ToggleDebugCamera - enables free floating debug camera
Teleport - teleports your player to the currently targetted position, you may need to adjust camera to successfully teleport
Pause - pauses the engine, useful if character is dropping into abyss
God - enables god mode
DestroyPawns - will remove all enemies in your view
Show fog - disables/enables fog overlay

In the game, press ~ to raise console, type 'open mapname' to load a level. here is a list of levels that work properly:

Intro_Lake_Map_Prototype - very early prototype map, contains placeholder geometry and a battle with Harden
fallgrim_v3 - Demo forest map, half of this map is walled off for the demo, you can bypass with teleport commands if you want to explore, there is a hidden pacifist ending that is in the beta, there is also a third unlockable shell, Solomon, which is fully functional, it's hidden in a crawl-in cave on the map
M_Crypt_Interior - Demo crypt map (Crypt of Martyrs), contains boss Grisha
Cathedral - Opens the cathedral map (Seat of Infinity), contains weapon upgrade station and the Hammer and Chisel weaponset, contains The Twins boss (forgot actual name)
Dungeon_level_v3 - Opens the Fire Temple, contains boss Imrod
M_DarkFatherLake - Contains fight with the end boss of the game, The Unchained / Dark Father, defeating boss will give you the option to set New Game+ flag
Lake_Map_prototype - Opens fight with Hadern

You can fight all bosses currently in the game through these maps
Much appreciated your sharings, game have much Potential. But hell ya, it´s bone hard.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Well..it isn't the whole game, but there are other maps and bosses available. It requires the ORIGINAL CLOSED BETA FILES. They removed the extra stuff when they went to Open Beta. From Rin:

Download Universal UE4 Unlocker - [Link]

Run the game, run the program, select the Dungeonhaven process (game is internally dungeonhaven) and inject the dll

These are useful console commands you may need to use while messing with these levels:

ToggleDebugCamera - enables free floating debug camera
Teleport - teleports your player to the currently targetted position, you may need to adjust camera to successfully teleport
Pause - pauses the engine, useful if character is dropping into abyss
God - enables god mode
DestroyPawns - will remove all enemies in your view
Show fog - disables/enables fog overlay

In the game, press ~ to raise console, type 'open mapname' to load a level. here is a list of levels that work properly:

Intro_Lake_Map_Prototype - very early prototype map, contains placeholder geometry and a battle with Harden
fallgrim_v3 - Demo forest map, half of this map is walled off for the demo, you can bypass with teleport commands if you want to explore, there is a hidden pacifist ending that is in the beta, there is also a third unlockable shell, Solomon, which is fully functional, it's hidden in a crawl-in cave on the map
M_Crypt_Interior - Demo crypt map (Crypt of Martyrs), contains boss Grisha
Cathedral - Opens the cathedral map (Seat of Infinity), contains weapon upgrade station and the Hammer and Chisel weaponset, contains The Twins boss (forgot actual name)
Dungeon_level_v3 - Opens the Fire Temple, contains boss Imrod
M_DarkFatherLake - Contains fight with the end boss of the game, The Unchained / Dark Father, defeating boss will give you the option to set New Game+ flag
Lake_Map_prototype - Opens fight with Hadern

You can fight all bosses currently in the game through these maps
i cant find game CLOSED BETA ver share online so do you know anywhere i can get it or maybe you upload your ? can you help me plz ?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

xathu0904 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:33 am
i cant find game CLOSED BETA ver share online so do you know anywhere i can get it or maybe you upload your ? can you help me plz ?
You download it on the Epic Store, when you go to the Store page for the game you'll see at the top says Beta. Click that and you can download it.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:55 am
xathu0904 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:33 am
You download it on the Epic Store, when you go to the Store page for the game you'll see at the top says Beta. Click that and you can download it.
that is open beta ver

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

ok, i got my own close beta ver and game not work with new CT cheat so i guess it will be lot grind

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

xathu0904 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:52 am
ok, i got my own close beta ver and game not work with new CT cheat so i guess it will be lot grind
It works, just not with the tar pointer table. Use the one released before that and it all works.

Edit: If someone can work out a noclip or fly cheat..we should be able to activate that 4th shell in the sky.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:47 am
xathu0904 wrote:
It works, just not with the tar pointer table. Use the one released before that and it all works.

Edit: If someone can work out a noclip or fly cheat..we should be able to activate that 4th shell in the sky.
before ? i only see 1 CT in here

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

xathu0904 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:18 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:47 am
xathu0904 wrote:

before ? i only see 1 CT in here
Right you are, seems he removed the old version now. There were two posted.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Game's exactly as I expected it to be (even if Beta). Pure crap, random fantasized names, assets used as they are from Epic Game Store Market, no creativity. Maybe to some people seeing some close-up CGI is evolution in DS games; to me it isn't. It's marketing, advertising a game that isn't there. You can tell as soon as you start playing in Fallgrim. So.. I've installed the Beta, unpacked the game's .pak, found the maps, the AIs I could spawn using `summon` command, fucked around with the console for a bit and got bored. Again.. it's not due to this being Beta (unfinished). I just fail to see where's the challenge in measuring your consumption of various features to perfectly time a blow or w.e. While at it.. "getting hard"? Really? Muhahahaha. No, sure, nothing sexual there.. /sarcasm

Here's the Beta .exe/.pdb files in case the full release will ship without any .pdb and you're gonna run around like headless chickens cuz you can't find some function named "UCheatManager::God".

[Link]

Out.

BR,
Sun

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:43 pm
Game's exactly as I expected it to be (even if Beta). Pure crap, random fantasized names, assets used as they are from Epic Game Store Market, no creativity. Maybe to some people seeing some close-up CGI is evolution in DS games; to me it isn't. It's marketing, advertising a game that isn't there. You can tell as soon as you start playing in Fallgrim. So.. I've installed the Beta, unpacked the game's .pak, found the maps, the AIs I could spawn using `summon` command, fucked around with the console for a bit and got bored. Again.. it's not due to this being Beta (unfinished). I just fail to see where's the challenge in measuring your consumption of various features to perfectly time a blow or w.e. While at it.. "getting hard"? Really? Muhahahaha. No, sure, nothing sexual there.. /sarcasm

Here's the Beta .exe/.pdb files in case the full release will ship without any .pdb and you're gonna run around like headless chickens cuz you can't find some function named "UCheatManager::God".

[Link]

Out.

BR,
Sun
may i ask how many map on game ???

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

xathu0904 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:23 am
[Link]

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:06 am
xathu0904 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:23 am
[Link]
wow, i didn't know there are 1 more boss on ice area, time to go back to play it

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

xathu0904 wrote:
Where did you get this?