What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Cunt Empire

Post by sam »

clad wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:43 pm
sam wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:33 pm
Can any one please help on how to use the .ct table. Whenever i am running the script, it's always showing AOB not found. What do i need to do? :(
do you play with firefox?the table works only with firefox
I’m using the latest version of Firefox and the latest Cheat Engine 7.1.When the script starts, a message "AOB not found" appears and nothing else happens. :(

Worldorder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Worldorder »

i have made the same mistake and lelvel up a card more then 50 levels, is there any whay i can fix it ?

clad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by clad »

the "room" part doesn t work for me since today ...the menu doesn t open ( for the 2nd version)
Last edited by clad on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poison58
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Poison58 »

Can someone make Tutorial Video for this please.

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

I used the table yesterday and today, I'm currently winning an event.
The Room Script works, and the Cards Script too.

Honestly, I don't see where could be the problem. Make sure you find the right process in Firefox.

elgrandesbogos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elgrandesbogos »

Paperangel wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Honestly, I don't see where could be the problem. Make sure you find the right process in Firefox.
Slightly off-topic, but how far along are you? I got to Level 45 and hit a wall because the very last mission is to unlock 100,000 cards. I'm just curious if you've found a way around this. The scripts work great for me as well!

Froschkopf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Froschkopf »

Paperangel wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:46 pm

I feel like this shouldn't be used in a Multiplayer Event. Seems kinda.. unfair...
Even more considering that people are actually paying a shitload of money to win it. #JustSaying

Slightly off-topic, but how far along are you? I got to Level 45 and hit a wall because the very last mission is to unlock 100,000 cards. I'm just curious if you've found a way around this. The scripts work great for me as well!
It seems like the quests are matching your current "state". I am only in Episode 19 and when I pushed my income my next quest was to earn 6 AAD.. which would be absurd for this episode without cheatin'. The algorithm might count your total card count and think that you can easily achieve 100000 cards then.. :(

AsmondenA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AsmondenA »

I'm also stuck at level 45, please tell me how to quickly get 100,000 cards with help CheatEngine 7.1))

Image In episode 44, the characters have the phrase - 'what is this? Our last episode? Than Mark answers to - don’t worry, a new story will appear soon.'
Apparently 46 episodes do not yet exist, therefore, impossible tasks are set. And there are only two of them - earn 100,000 cards and spend 28,000 bitchcoins. And to complete the episode you need to complete - 3 tasks))))

It took me only 3 days to go from level 1 to level 45, along the way I took first place in the competition)))

keklakek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keklakek »

AsmondenA wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:42 pm
I'm also stuck at level 45
Same here.
AsmondenA wrote:
along the way I took first place in the competition)))
I have won everything in the last month. I suppose the leaderboard is fake, just generated names for each user.

AsmondenA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AsmondenA »

Unfortunately, completing bonus tasks does not affect the progress of episode 45

CompoTheSmoggie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CompoTheSmoggie »

I've saw the post by Cake-san and I am interested to know how to use cheat engine to cheat on Cunt Empire.

I downloaded the cuntempire__.CT (Update 2) file but I'm unsure of how to use it with Cheat Engine.

I'm a total noob at this.

rawhgg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rawhgg »

Can smbdy help me? I change the value, but the browser says - Error, after increasing girl`s level. How can I fix this?

CompoTheSmoggie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CompoTheSmoggie »

AsmondenA wrote:
I'm also stuck at level 45, please tell me how to quickly get 100,000 cards with help CheatEngine 7.1))

Image In episode 44, the characters have the phrase - 'what is this? Our last episode? Than Mark answers to - don’t worry, a new story will appear soon.'
Apparently 46 episodes do not yet exist, therefore, impossible tasks are set. And there are only two of them - earn 100,000 cards and spend 28,000 bitchcoins. And to complete the episode you need to complete - 3 tasks))))

It took me only 3 days to go from level 1 to level 45, along the way I took first place in the competition)))
I need help getting the cheat engine to work.

AsmondenA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AsmondenA »

CompoTheSmoggie check PM

lorisz1984
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lorisz1984 »

AsmondenA wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:36 am
CompoTheSmoggie check PM
please help me too. I downloaded cheat trainer 7.1, firefox browser and update files 1 and 2 found on this page but I can't activate the codes. i'm inexperienced i would settle for running the code to upgrade cards for free. you can also write me in private all the steps I need to do to make the codes work please