[DONE!][REQUEST]Dragon Spear - Requesting for PET IDs!

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

[DONE!][REQUEST]Dragon Spear - Requesting for PET IDs!

Post by TouchMe »

Hello.

I decided to make my own post this time, instead of keep replying endlessly on old threads that are supposed to remain inactive after so long. If this is a problem I deeply apologize and a moderator on this site will take down my request. But, to anyone out there who might have a chance to even glance at my post, I ask for assistance. Please, I want the pet IDs for the game Dragon Spear.

I have Shinkansen's Cheat Table. Credits goes to him for that. The dropdown selection screen is not updated though, and more than half of the pets are missing from that list. Shinkansen made it obvious from the beginning by saying the Table is missing pet IDs. There were only a couple of them, and I found, by messing with the numbers a bit while typing, 2 of those said pets. I will provide their IDs which are 4 numbers with the pets names next to them so if anyone like me is interested, they can get these IDs at least.

1102:Cocoling
1103:Poppy
1106:Thelmee
2101:Pumpkin Jack
2102:Meow
2103:Snow Pong
3102:Sweetie Roux
============================

Moving on, I am missing 10 more pets at least, to my knowledge. I have made a list of these said pets that I am missing and looking so desperately for their IDs for almost a week and a half now.

1. Ramzy Spring
2. Sickle Roux
3. Mermaid
4. Merry Chrome
5. Pooh Roux
6. Sleepy Roux
7. Tamie
8. Demongel
9. Pipsy
10. Rudol Pong
11. Santa Pong

===========================

And again, moving on, last words :

I am not a programmer. I don't know about programming. I know some few things and only how to search some values, things that everybody can do nowadays. Before you go out of your way to come here and insult me and tell me to go learn on my own, let me give you an answer so we can all avoid any potential drama, telling someone to go learn alone is not an answer or motivation. No one was born to know everything/understand everything/learn everything from the get go. Just because you were good and excelled by learning on your own or with the help of someone in the past, it doesn't mean everyone else is equal to you and by default everyone should go or are capable of learning something alone. I am also a very difficult person to understand things and usually am accustomed to learning by action and eventually understand how to do things on my own.

I had some help earlier from another user, and I am SO grateful to them, VERY much. But it seems I tired them a lot and they stopped replying for hours to my comments, they also claimed that they will uninstall the game and do something else, and with that said, I respect someone's wishes and I want to say a big thank you for their help.

I know the game is not something new or flashy so people will bother with it, and I understand if this post is completely ignored, but I am asking this help, this assistance to everyone out there who knows about this or can/already figured it out and I am the only useless idiot that has no brain to understand...help me with the IDs, please.

I tried to keep messing on my own with the dropdown selection, I typed 1104, 1105, nothing, nothing at all. I typed 2104, etc, nothing. The only pets I could find out of my own, on my own by messing with the number order while typing were Pumpkin Jack and Snow Pong. I don't understand any other method and to be quite honest, I wouldn't want to replace pets in my inventory, not only this method confused even more, because I was missing two options to make the change, I also want to keep track of my pets and make sure if it counts towards the achievement.

And with all these, I think I covered completely my issue that's been haunting me for so many days and it also haunted me in the past, too. I really like the game, and I really want to complete it. The grinding in dungeons and the rng are so punishing and tiring though, and I am stuck between this or that with no "way out".

I beg anyone here who has knowledge about the subject to help me out if they want, if they have free time and if they care. Or give me pointers about how I can find IDs of the pets and implement them on my own. Please, I beg anyone.

Thank you for your time reading my request and sorry for the long wall of text.

=======EDIT : FORGOT TO ADD THE GAME TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT :

Last edited by TouchMe on Sat May 09, 2020 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST]Dragon Spear - Requesting for PET IDs!

Post by notpikachu »

Sigh, there is a way out. Stop playing, it just a game. Hell, its not even a game that can be addicting in my taste.

I thought I already gave you the pet ID that you asked...I don't even know if I really need to give a hand anymore and I should have stop caring long ago..sigh

Taken from the previous post* - I literally gave you 6 digits, and you still used the four digit saying you miss two :? .

Code: Select all

1. Ramzy Spring - 310430
2. Sickle Roux - 310230
3. Mermaid - 210230
4. Merry Chrome - 310120
5. Pooh Roux - 310250
6. Sleepy Roux - 310240
7. Tamie - 110620
8. Demongel - 110420
9. Pipsy - 110330
10. Rudol Pong - 210320
11. Santa Pong - 210330
And here's probably all the Pet ID

110210:Cocoling
310320:Hunter's Dream
310430:Ramzy Spring
310230:Sickle Roux
210230:Mermaid
110040:Leafy
110450:Armorgel
310220:Fluffy Roux
310210:Sweetie Roux
110310:Poppy
310120:Merry Chrome
310250:Pooh Roux
310240:Sleepy Roux
110630:Rumie
110620:Tamie
110610:Thelmee
210210:Meow
110420:Demongel
210220:Carat
110330:Pipsy
210110:Pumpkin Jack
310130:Chromeling
210310:Snow Pong
210320:Rudol Pong
210330:Santa Pong

You need to change the pet and equipped it to consider increasing the achievement. Tbh, I don't see any flaw in this method but you insist you don't want to use it, because you said just going to keep track of all the pet, or you just like to see a lots of pets, like a collection or something. Then, you just need to capture lots of normal pets, then changed the second offset which is now 10 to 14 for second, 18 for third, 1c for fourth pet slots and so on (click the > button if you really don't know about hex), which jump to the id of the next pet.

Probably the last time I be able to help with this. Here's a piece of advice on my way out, chill out, you definitely too obsess with this game. In any case, hope you be successful on your endeavor.

Best Regards,
notpikachu

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:06 am
Sigh, there is a way out. Stop playing, it just a game. Hell, its not even a game that can be addicting in my taste.

I thought I already gave you the pet ID that you asked...I don't even know if I really need to give a hand anymore and I should have stop caring long ago..sigh

Taken from the previous post* - I literally gave you 6 digits, and you still used the four digit saying you miss two :? .

1. Ramzy Spring - 310430
2. Sickle Roux - 310230
3. Mermaid - 210230
4. Merry Chrome - 310120
5. Pooh Roux - 310250
6. Sleepy Roux - 310240
7. Tamie - 110620
8. Demongel - 110420
9. Pipsy - 110330
10. Rudol Pong - 210320
11. Santa Pong - 210330
And here's probably all the Pet ID

110210:Cocoling
310320:Hunter's Dream
310430:Ramzy Spring
310230:Sickle Roux
210230:Mermaid
110040:Leafy
110450:Armorgel
310220:Fluffy Roux
310210:Sweetie Roux
110310:Poppy
310120:Merry Chrome
310250:Pooh Roux
310240:Sleepy Roux
110630:Rumie
110620:Tamie
110610:Thelmee
210210:Meow
110420:Demongel
210220:Carat
110330:Pipsy
210110:Pumpkin Jack
310130:Chromeling
210310:Snow Pong
210320:Rudol Pong
210330:Santa Pong

You need to change the pet and equipped it to consider increasing the achievement. Tbh, I don't see any flaw in this method but you insist you don't want to use it, because you said just going to keep track of all the pet, or you just like to see a lots of pets, like a collection or something. Then, you just need to capture lots of normal pets, then changed the second offset which is now 10 to 14 for second, 18 for third, 1c for fourth pet slots and so on (click the > button if you really don't know about hex), which jump to the id of the next pet.

Probably the last time I be able to help with this. Here's a piece of advice on my way out, chill out, you definitely too obsess with this game. In any case, hope you be successful on your endeavor.

Best Regards,
notpikachu
Thanks again for helping me out, but like I said on my comment and on my post here, my table for some reason do not have the two options like in your table, I am missing Data ID and Item ID, I can't put these 6 digit codes anywhere.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

I see, then I be patient and try to explain in a layman term as possible. Go to the pet inventory that I show you previously. Activate it like you done before. Double click the one that was called Base Address (In the Slot 1) and at P->"Some Number". A window will come out like picture on my above post. Just align the number like above picture. Then, you sort of got the Item ID.

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:54 pm
I see, then I be patient and try to explain in a layman term as possible. Go to the pet inventory that I show you previously. Activate it like you done before. Double click the one that was called Base Address (In the Slot 1) and at P->"Some Number". A window will come out like picture on my above post. Just align the number like above picture. Then, you sort of got the Item ID.

I did tried to do something like that, and truly, I really got a window like this, but I will try again now. Thank you so much and I will do my best to not bother you or anyone again! Thanks, Notpikcachu!

TouchMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TouchMe »

Notpikachu, I want to thank you so much. I just did it. Took me a while to figure everything out but it worked! I only changed the first row to 10 and the second to like 14 or something and just copied/pasted the codes in there and went to game, equipped/uneqquipped the pet to make it count, rinse and repeat until I was done. Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Now, I can be happy with my pets. lol < Yes, I really like this game but the grinding is a big pain in the butt.

Thank you, I will not bother you ever again! Take care!!!